Annie's Classic Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

Yummier Than Ever!* *yummier than previous recipe
  • Creamier, Cheesier Taste, Same Honest Food
  • 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • We work with trusted suppliers to source only non-GMO ingredients.
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie' way. A classic for the family!

Un régal sans égalmc!* *Meilleur que la recette précédente
  • Plus crémeux, Goût plus fromagé, Même aliment honnête
  • Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitières
  • Nous travaillons avec des fournisseurs fiables à ne nous approvisionner qu'en
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Delicious Mac & cheese!

The instructions to make Annie’s Macaroni and Cheese were easy to follow. I felt removing the pasta to make the sauce separate was an unneeded step but insured there were no dry lumps of cheese powder in the finished product.
    I am impressed the macaroni was as creamy as it was, with the amount of milk that was required to make the sauce.
    My children, aged 3 and 5, loved the macaroni and cheese and even asked for seconds! My 9 month old daughter and I enjoyed some, too!

Delicious

I loved Annie's Classic Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese! It was fast and easy to make. I found that it had a nice cheddar flavor and it wasn't that fake neon color. i will for sure buy this again!

Updated On: August 13, 2018

i received this for free and it was amazing!

Total Gamechanger

Thanks to @Familyrated I was selected to try this product for free! #Gotitfree.

The taste was surprisingly good as I had heard negative comments about this product. Me, my son and two of his cousins loved it.

My only criticism is that the box contains less than the kraft dinner box. So having to feed a 2.5 year old and two 8 year olds I really came short. I made two boxes and they were still hungry.

I do recommend this Mac and cheese except be prepared to use more boxes .

We love it!

I was excited for my kids to try this macaroni and cheese because they love eating it for lunch or dinner or a quick snack during the day. They loved the taste and I loved that it's organic so I don't feel so guilty giving my kids something that's a bit healthier than the other brands. We would definitely have it again.

August 13, 2018

I’ll stick with KD for a quick Mac & cheese.

I had high hopes for this after trying the white cheddar noodles which tasted really good but I wasn’t happy with these. Cook time was quick and the noodles taste fine but the cheese sauce had a sort of smoky aftertaste to it which none of us liked. For double the price of a box of KD I don’t think this stuff is worth it. I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

Fantastic fantastic fantastic!!

I received this for free to try and OH MY LANTA. This is legitimately my absolutely favorite Mac and cheese hands down. It is so delicious. I find you need to follow the instructions very carefully I put a little to much milk but it is still absolutely incredible. A must buy!

August 13, 2018

You can taste the difference that quality ingredients make.

I was given the opportunity to be a part of the #AnniesCanada #familyratedclub offer from @familyrated. The first product that I tried was the @annieshomegrown Macaroni & Cheese. This is such a tasty and convenient product. The pasta cooked in 6-8 minutes and each noodle was a generous size. It did not have a mushy consistency or artificial smell. Once I opened the cheese pouch, you could smell the real cheese that was used to create this sauce. There was no artificial scent or taste. I like knowing that this product is #organic, has #nopreservatives, is #nongmo and has #noartificialflavours. It was a delicious pasta dish that my children thoroughly enjoyed. They asked me to purchase more and told me that it tasted so much better than the Macaroni & Cheese product that I presently purchase for them. Thank you @annieshomegrown for including a $1.00 coupon in my package. I’ve already purchased another box of Macaroni & Cheese and will continue to purchase your products moving forward. Can’t wait to try the other flavour options in your collection. #familyrated #annieshomegrown #productreview #gotitfree #freeproduct #complimentary #pasta #meal #lunch #macncheese #macaroniandcheese

3.2/5

Macaroni and Cheese

I resieved #annie'smacaroniandcheeseforfree! It was nice to try something new that we didnt try before.I have two kids,7 and 5 yeard old,so it's allways great to have in the kitchen something that I can cooke for my kids easaly and fast.Annie's macaroni and cheese was really easy and fast to cooke! It was look so good on a plate like in the promotion on TV,so when I taste it I like it,but my kids not...They didn't like it at all,so I finish this meal by my self.So in the future I'am not gona purchaase this again.

Tasted Great!

I received this item free from Family Rated.
    At first when I saw the amount of noodles in the box I thought that it couldn’t possibly feed my family for dinner even as a side dish. However, I was wrong. After cooking this box of cheddar macaroni and cheese I was able to feed my family a good portion each as a side dish. The pasta tasted great. It was very cheesy and actually didn’t taste artificial. I will be buying it again.

Mac & Cheese Family

We received a free sample in the mail and Wow! I was surprised by how much my children enjoyed Annie’s MAC & Cheese. They usually never stray from their favourite brand, but I think we just found a new favourite. It had a great flavour, easy to make. Only downfall was that we had to leave it for a few minutes to thicken up it seemed a little watery at first. But, they may have been our fault. Overall great product. We can’t wait to try more Annie products.