Annie's Classic Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

Yummier Than Ever!* *yummier than previous recipe
  • Creamier, Cheesier Taste, Same Honest Food
  • 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • We work with trusted suppliers to source only non-GMO ingredients.
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie' way. A classic for the family!

Un régal sans égalmc!* *Meilleur que la recette précédente
  • Plus crémeux, Goût plus fromagé, Même aliment honnête
  • Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitières
  • Nous travaillons avec des fournisseurs fiables à ne nous approvisionner qu'en
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Best Mac and Cheese

I love this Mac and cheese and so does my family. I feel good about the ingredients in Annie’s and know that I am not feeding them crap! I love how Annie’s is almost all organic too.

We love this classic flavour and are always going back for seconds. Thanks Annie’s! We love you

August 14, 2018

Aussi bon que "l'autre marque populaire", en plus sain

J'ai eu la chance de recevoir ce produit gracieusement par FamilyRated. Je l'ai servi à mon mari et à mon fils de 2 ans et nous l'avons tous adoré. Très facile et rapide à préparer! J'ai beaucoup aimé le goût et la texture du macaroni. Ça rappelle le fameux "KD" au goût, mais les ingrédients de la version Annie's sont meilleurs. Il est le double du prix du KD, mais avec un coupon ou des promotions en magasin, je n'hésiterais pas à en racheter. C'est un bon dépanneur à avoir pour les soirs de semaine pressés. Je recommande!

August 14, 2018

Super delicious and kid approved!

We recently had the pleasure of sampling Annie's HomeGrown Classic Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese for free through ChickAdvisor in exchange for an honest review. Well, can I say DELICIOUS! Tasted as good, if not better than the leading macaroni & cheese company. It also has more wholesome ingredients. It is a little expensive regular priced, but with a coupon or a great sale we would definitely buy it again. Family approved in this house!

Updated On: August 14, 2018

We recently had the pleasure of sampling Annie's HomeGrown Classic Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese for free through FAmily Rated Club in exchange for an honest review. Well, can I say DELICIOUS! Tasted as good, if not better than the leading macaroni & cheese company. It also has more wholesome ingredients. It is a little expensive regular priced, but with a coupon or a great sale we would definitely buy it again. Family approved in this house!

Cheesy and rich sauce

I #gotitfree from chickadvisor to review. Annie's Mac and cheese is perfect for convenient dinners. I also made some ahead of time for kids lunches. The sauce is delicious and cheesy and doesn't taste artificial. I love adding veggies like broccoli and some chicken for extra nutrition and flavor. My family and kids love this.

Extremely tasty!

I received Annies Macaroni and Cheese free to test from Family Rated. I had heard of the brand before but have never tried it for myself. As a kid we all grew up with mac and cheese, so now it has become a staple in my family for the next generation of kids as well. I loved that Annie's is made with ingredients I feel good about giving my family. and better yet, its an overall taste and quality that my family loved! The sauce was rich and creamy, and it was extremely quick and easy to make, making it a huge time saver and budget friendly meal that my whole family enjoyed. I will certainly be buying this in the future!

Delaware, United States

Won't feel guilty about eating mac and cheese

My family loves the Annie's Homegrown Classic Cheddar Mac & Cheese. We eat this every week and I don't feel guilty about it. It's a much better choice than the boxed mac and cheese of the past. Plus, my daughter loves box tops.

August 14, 2018

Great tasting Mac and Cheese!

Annie’s has been a go-to of mine for a while. That said this is the first time I have had the chance to try the cheddar Mac and cheese. I have to say that it stands up there! The flavour stands out, the ingredients all combine well and don’t taste chalky. What I love most is that Annie’s is organic and not full of fillers giving me the comfort when I serve it to my young kids. This is the one and only flavour of the Annie’s line that my kids actually enjoy and scarf down each time I serve it.

August 14, 2018

Who doesn't love Mac & Cheese?!

Annie's Mac & Cheese is so deliciously satisfying - you really can't go wrong. Smooth & creamy, just the way mac & cheese should be. Would definitely recommend giving this brand a try!

Delicious! Kid approved

I received this product complimentary to review. I’ve been curious to try the Annie’s Mac and cheese since my daughter doesn’t like other boxed pasta. I like the fact that there are no artificial ingredients and they use organic pasta. My daughter and our family love the cheesy flavor of this Mac and cheese. We had to buy more boxes to have on hand because it was a hit! I followed the instructions and added the optional butter for extra creaminess. It’s Definitely better for you and better tasting than the other brands! I for sure recommend!

Yummy!

I got this product for free and as a new version of the famous “MAC and cheese” I give them a try, it’s an easy meal that you can have ready in 15 minutes and believe your kids will looooove it! It’s creamier than other brands than I tried and the flavour it’s really good, it’s affordable and you can find it in Walmart. What I like the most about this product it’s a complete and easy meal, specially for kids than will sage you time and money. Also follow the instructions on the box and no overcook otherwise will be a dry meal. If you have kids this option they will love it!