Annie's Classic Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

Yummier Than Ever!* *yummier than previous recipe
  • Creamier, Cheesier Taste, Same Honest Food
  • 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • We work with trusted suppliers to source only non-GMO ingredients.
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie' way. A classic for the family!

Un régal sans égalmc!* *Meilleur que la recette précédente
  • Plus crémeux, Goût plus fromagé, Même aliment honnête
  • Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitières
  • Nous travaillons avec des fournisseurs fiables à ne nous approvisionner qu'en
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

So delicious!

I had the chance the Annie's Homegrown Classic Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese through Family Rated. I love that it is made with natural ingredients and is worth the higher price compared to the usual boxed macaroni I usually get. Overall I would definitely buy it again in the future.

Easy Dinner or Lunch

This product is great for families who are on the go. It is quick to make but made with better ingredients than other quick products. It has a good flavor and my family enjoyed both making it and eating it.

3.2/5

Cheesy Goodness

This was an easy meal for my kids to help make. They usually eat other kinds of macaroni so this was a change for them. They said it was cheesier and better than their usual brand. The pasta had a bit of a different texture but it wasn’t too noticeable after a few bites.

August 24, 2018

Loved this Mac and Cheese!

This was a big hit in our house and I love that’s its healthier than other instant macoronis I will definitely be purchasing this as I received this free from Family Rated and Chick Advisor to try out and write an honest review!

August 24, 2018

Best Mac and Cheese Ever!

My kid absolutely loved this macoroni and thanks to Family Rated I was able to get this free for testing purposes! I will definitely be purchasing this again for the house as it was definitely a big hit! And I love that it’s healthier than other instant macoronis!

So tasty (;

Thanks Family Rated, for the chance to try yet another product! We made this specific one with some grated extra cheddar on top and it couldn't have been any tastier!! We love the fact that it's organic, homegrown, and definitely healthier than the regular Mac and cheese that we find everywhere. Definitely enjoyed it and will buy again was long as it has the Rabbit of Approval seal lol <3

August 24, 2018

Delicious! Will buy again.

I received this product free in exchange for review.

i was interested to see how this would taste in comparison to the big name brand. It actually tasted better, and is better for you! I was happy with this item, and so were the kids. Yum.

Kids love it

I love that this is all natural and a better choice for macaroni. Who can go wrong with real cheese in it.Never knew they have been around for 30 years it has only been in my area for a few years now.

August 24, 2018

Mac N' cheese like gram used to make!

My kids loved ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN CLASSIC CHEDDAR MACARONI & CHEESE! The taste is off the charts and it really is a bowl full of cheesy goodness! I love that the mac n' cheese is healthy for the kids and not full of chemicals. I will be buying this product again and would recommend it to my friends and family. Thank you Family Rated for picking me to be part of this review. #GotItFree

Great Taste, Good Ingredients

We were really happy with this product. My daughter is a little over a year old, and loved the Mac & Cheese. We added in a little bit more milk to make is creamier, but honestly, it doesn't need it. I love that all the ingredients are more natural and can easily be read.