Annie's Classic Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

Yummier Than Ever!* *yummier than previous recipe
  • Creamier, Cheesier Taste, Same Honest Food
  • 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • We work with trusted suppliers to source only non-GMO ingredients.
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie' way. A classic for the family!

Un régal sans égalmc!* *Meilleur que la recette précédente
  • Plus crémeux, Goût plus fromagé, Même aliment honnête
  • Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitières
  • Nous travaillons avec des fournisseurs fiables à ne nous approvisionner qu'en
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Great for a fast meal

My toddler is very busy like many. So when she stops playing than is hungry I’m glad to have Annie’s in hand. It is a quick and easy meal. My little one gobbled it up. I like it because it’s affordable, easy to make and tastes great. Another bonus is I can read and understand the ingredients

Healthy and tastes good

I love Annie's products. It feels good to serve my kids some food that is not full of chemicals. The taste is good and wholesome. Kids love it too. Great product. Can't wait to see what Annie's comes out with next.

Vermont, United States

Pretty good

I try alit if boxed mac n cheese and only a few are tasty or worth buying. This brand was pretty good..the sause is creamy and it had a good taste. Some times pasta gets soggy but this had a nice texture.

DELICIOUS

I dont generally eat boxed pasta like this but I tried this one and it was surprisingly good and creamy. I would absolutely buy this again to cook in a pinch for time and for sure choose this over the other brands available.

Delicious! Way better than KD

I had never tried Annie’s Classic Cheese Mac and Cheese before so was excited to try it for free from Family Rated.

I was surprised that the steps to make were a bit different than the KD kind - you need to make the sauce separate and then add to pasta, but it actually made the pasta creamier.

The taste was delicious. Super cheesy and the pasta was nice and tender. My kids absolutely loved and I felt better giving them boxed pasta with healthier ingredients. Will definitely buy instead of KD from now on!

Better than KD

I like this Mac and cheese and felt it was definitely better than KD in taste and texture but I added some protein to it. After all it is just mac and cheese. I’d probably buy it again but would prefer to make my own if given the chance

Yum!

I made these for my kids - 3 picky eaters - and they wolfed it down! Normally, they don't like the orange cheese of KD, but for some reason, they ate this. And really enjoyed it!

Taste like grandma

We loved ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN CLASSIC CHEDDAR MACARONI & CHEESE. The texture was perfect. The cheese sauce was creamy and delicious. I would definitely reccomend and purchase this product again

Great easy meal

I was so excited for this product when it came in the mail. My toddler’s a huge Mac and cheese fan and it guilts me every time I make it when we are strapped for time. This product is perfect. It still has the great taste of the good old Mac and cheese but with the added benefit of having 80% organic product for the health conscious parents out there. Now this is our pantry essential for those nights we are too lazy to cook and don’t want to go out for dinner. It’s fast and easy, tastes great and is healthier. Picky toddler and parents approved. Yum!

Love it!

Really good mac and cheese the kids really like it but I like the white cheddar and shells better but both were really good.Eveything you love in a mac and cheese