Apple Cinnamon Cheerios Cereal Reviews

Ranked #179 out of 377 in Cereal

May 07, 2017

I use to like these when I was younger. Now not so much. I find they don't tastes very much like apple, just not my type. But I know it's pretty healthy so I possibly will buy this for my son in the future for him to try.

April 15, 2017

Bleh, they did not taste like apple at all. The cinnamon was great though, it really worked to make the "apple" part taste less bad. They also went soft too fast in milk!

March 11, 2017

I love the taste of this cereal. It is filling and not a bad calorie count. Nutritional values are better than most sweet cereals. It stays crunchy longer, after you add milk, than the regular cereals.

March 10, 2017

not a big cheerios fan or cinnamon but these tasted ok I would only buy once a year I only eat cereal in the summer when it is hot out
    the quality was good and value good as well

February 21, 2017

I have always been a huge fan of Cheerios! The apple cinnamon flavour is a staple in our home as my kids enjoy it too. Delicious with milk or on their own. We sometimes just grab a handful from the box to snack on. Really great taste, flavourful and actually tastes like apples, not artificial.

February 20, 2017

One of the best Cheerios flavors on the market. It infiltrates the milk, notably when it is hot. The price is very good and affordable. I have it as a snack as well. It is healthy and tasty

February 20, 2017

This cereal is awesome. I've eaten this since I was young and even to this day the company hasnt changed the taste any, it's nice to come bck to the same flavor

February 20, 2017

So I used to absolutely love this cereal when I was a kid but we all know how kids love things with high sugar content I tried it recently in the last two years and found it to be extremely sweet to the point we're halfway through the bowl of cereal I wasn't even able to finish it God knows what it would be like to drink milk after I won't be buying it again

February 20, 2017

Cheerios have always been a great breakfast cereal but when they added the apple cinnamon it's fantastic. We just don't eat it for breakfast but a late night snack.It's a lot healthier!!

January 25, 2017

Works to feed the hungry. Too much sugar is what I think. The cinnamon makes it fi just right .Personally there are better alkternatives, better choices to achieve the same taste.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Trump

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
    Baywatch the Movie!

TwinB has posted in the forum topic
    Cabarete, Dominican Republic