Apple iPhone 4S Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 154 in Cell Phones

March 01, 2017

I have this phone now, in 2017 and I wouldn't recommend buying this phone. Even if you buy it in perfect condition, cheap, like I did. Not worth it.
    The interenet barely works on this phone, no memory, facebook app .. forget about it
    snapchat .. forget about it
    i'd go with a newer one

July 25, 2016

I had this phone then upgrades to the iPhone 5s and I found the 5s to be better. My daughter has the 6 and I would prefer that one. Ultimately I will wait for the 7 but I love the iPhone line. I would recommend the 5 over the 4 tho

July 25, 2016

I have had my I Phone for about 5 years now and it is the best phone in my opinion you dont need to upgrade it or anything it is just great! I would differently recommenced this phone to everyone who asked

June 26, 2016

i liked this phone when i first got it. but after awhile it would crash, slow down and freeze. for the price of the phone it should have worked better. i m glad that i have gone back to android. but im also glad that I tried out this apple product. i would not recommend this brand of phone to anyone.

June 13, 2016

This phone was really great when it was first released. Very innovative. I switched to samsung purely based on price and will likely not go back to an IPhone because of compatibility with other products.

April 22, 2016

this was the first iphone i ever had, definitely holds up a lot better than the newer versions do, i can't picture myself ever going back to a phone with a screen this size, since i am used to the iphone 6s screen now, but definitely a great first phone

April 21, 2016

Ive had an iPhone since 2011 and I will never get another phone!!! I love iphones and there software. apple is a great company and they will always be in business... if your looking for a new phone get an iPhone!

March 07, 2016

It was a great phone at the beginning. Near the end of its life span though the battery died all the time, it constantly needed to be plugged in, apps kept crashing, home button stopped working and had to use it on the screen, then the lock button at the top started to stop working. It was a great phone for awhile when it came out but it was heavy like a brick and thick. The newer phones are slicker and faster. However once it died i bought the 5S and i love it! I am an avid apple user.

February 03, 2016

This was my previous cell phone. We had to part ways because the battery died on me after several years of use. I suppose for a cell phone that was used every day it lasted pretty good but I was disappointed that suddenly one day the battery drained super fast and could never hold its charge again.....

January 25, 2016

loved it had 3 I loose them quick and I'm not always delicate the phone and they were very tough