Apple iPhone 6 Reviews

July 08, 2019

Great Phone

I am using apple since 10 years and iPhone 6 is the best iPhone I ever used. Excellent camera quality with the long battery backup. Easy access to various free apps.

July 07, 2019

Not great but not bad

The best thing about this phone is that it has a headphone jack. It also has a decent amount of storage. However the constant barrage of notifications and the amount of battery life are what makes this product not as great as it could be.

June 18, 2019

Ok

Works alright older version nowadays but is decent. A little slow with new updates but this device still functions alright. Was a pricey phone needed to be changed a couple times with warranty but works decent now just a little slow sometimes.

April 09, 2019

Great phone

I bought my iPhone 6 about 4 years ago it was expensive but a great choice it does lose its value overtime with the battery degrading and needing upgrades not as expensive anymore but is still affordable to those who are looking to buy a touch screen phone

March 28, 2019

Iphone 6

I have had mine for a few years now with no issues at all with it! Still looks and works like it’s brand new! If I ever need to update I would continue with an iPhone and not switch to a different brand!
    They are expensive which sucks but in the end you use it every day ...

February 04, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Upgrade From Older Phone

If you're going from an iPhone 4 or iPhone 5 to the iPhone 6, you'll like it. There's lots of new features you can play around with, the camera is pretty good, and there's lots of GB. The only thing that sucked about this phone is the battery. It died quickly, even after fully charging.

September 22, 2018

Love iPhone

I love the iPhone brand but hate my iPhone 6s. The battery life sucks and I’m constantly having to have it plugged in throughout the day. The battery life maybe last 4 hours even if I am not using the phone. Within a month of buying it the phone reset itself and I was unable to use until I had a tech look at it. I cannot wait until my 2 year contract is up so I can upgrade to a better phone.

April 27, 2018

Preferred Over my iPhone7

I upgraded from an iPhone 6s, to a 7 and almost wish that I hadn't. I think the 6s is my favourite iPhone to be made. Still has a headphone jack, and the home button is actually a button. Luckily for me the 6, 6S and 7 all have the exact same body shape so all of my cases are universal! Saving me a lot of $ in that sense!

March 08, 2018

Ugh

I’ve had a iPhone for almost a decade. I have a love/hate relationship with apple. My iPhones have been great but they have also been terrible. I find whenever new updates come out my phone starts messing up and gets worse overtime.. I’m wanting to buy a new iPhone to upgrade my 6 but the new ones are so damn expensive I can’t justify spending that much money when I know they are going to do the same thing overtime and there’s always going to be new versions coming out. How can anyone keep up? These phones are as much as a damn laptop or even an iPad now. It’s not right. That’s my hate relationship, my love is it’s easy to use, I love my apps, I’m use to it, I love imsg and Apple Music overall. Like I said it’s a love/hate relationship

February 24, 2018

Good product

I’ve had my iPhone 6 for almost three years now. I find the size a bit large to text with one hand but I’ve had no problems until recently my battery isn’t lasting but at the same time I’ve had this phone for 3 years and it’s been used non stop