Apple iPhone 6 Reviews

November 21, 2016
    New Brunswick, Canada

The iPhone 6 is a major upgrade from the older models. The phone hardware is so much more durable and it works much faster. And the camera quality is amazing!! It is over priced and I do feel like a person is paying for the brand but if you're a die hard iPhone fan, this purchase is a no brainer.

October 08, 2016

I've always owned an iPhone from I believe ever since iPhone 2.5 and because of the convenience of contacts and how I don't have to manually enter every's contact information all over again if I continue with the iPhone I've been always an iPhone person.

iPhone 6 is a good versatile smart phone, it's slim and the screen is bigger than my other iPhones. Other than those features, I don't see a big change from the from previous iPhones.

My only complaint for the iPhone 6 is that the battery life is not so great. I find that my previous iPhone battery last way longer and the 6 I have to constantly charge it.

August 27, 2016

Yes, they cost a lot but they are amazing machines. It is user friendly and an excellent size for texting, watching videos, playing games and doing work.

June 23, 2016

I love my Apple iPhone 6 it has a larger screen than the iPhone 5 it keeps me organized and up to date. The find my phone is perfect to know where my children are at all times! I have almost eliminated the need for a computer with my iPhone and the operating system
    Is incredibly easy to use. I don't believe I will ever go back to another type of cell phone! My 3 year old has learned to navigate on it and it's learning capabilities are endless!

May 30, 2016

A great phone, good quality, nice photos etc etc however it is so expensive and apple is continuing to update so people have to keep buying...its a trap!

May 17, 2016

Just upgraded to the new iPhone 6 from the 5.. much better design in terms of the weight and thickness of the phone. Definitely wouldn't pay the outright price to purchase the phone.

April 01, 2016

I love Apple products! I upgraded from the iPhone 4s to the iPhone 6 and I am in love!! They are so user friendly and their capabilities are endless. I particularly like the Find my iPhone feature! Its really great because you can use the Play a Sound option.. I frequently misplace my phone in my house and this feature that is linked to your iCloud account is honestly wonderful! The price is relatively average too!

Overall I love Apple, and will probably stick with the brand. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new phone, tablet, or computer.

March 22, 2016

My husband got me this as a birthday present. It defiantly made me scream out of joyy. One of the best birthday gifts. It's a really good quality phone that's if taken care of can last a while. I love the screen size and the touch of the screen. Very classy one but pricey.

March 14, 2016

Great product! Everything I need in one device, have it on me at all times. Everything from work, school and leisure. I've used Apple devices since the iPhone 3G

2.7/5

February 12, 2016

My iphone 6 doesn't get through an 8 hour day without charging Midday. Phone does take phenominal photos and I enjoy the thin style to compensate for the device size.