Apple iPhone 6 Reviews

October 12, 2017

Love it!

I recently got my brand new iPhone 6 and though many people have been telling me the iPhone 6S is way better, I think i'll still with my 6! It is a great phone and I love it...not to mention the fact that it is cheaper than the 6S....
    I upgraded last year from a 4S to the 6 and have been enjoying my 6 a ton...it honestly is a great phone!

October 12, 2017

I would by this product again.

This phone is a great product that works well and meets all my personal needs. The battery lasts and lasts the quality is great. I love apple products there the best.

September 20, 2017

Love my iPhone!

I absolutely love my iPhone 6! I couldn't live without it. Battery lasts longs. Easy to use for texting and surfing the web. I have a lot of apple products, so it works out well for me!

August 26, 2017

No more flip phone

I bought this phone 2 years ago and it still works like a dream. Fast and simple. Great if you are not into the technology field. Very easy to find cases for.

June 21, 2017

Love my phone!

Had my apple iPhone 6 for 2 years with no issues whatsoever! Upgraded to the 7 only because it was $0 down and I could use my 6 as an iPod for in the car! I never charged it over night or for really long periods of time that wasn't necessary so the battery is almost like brand new! My only downfall was that there was only 16gb on mine and I was running out of space quite often but that was my own doing as I didn't want to wait to have the 32 or 64 brought into my hometown. No complaints about my 6!!

June 04, 2017

ceci est mon premier iPhone et j'en suis tres satisfait! un des meiileurs cell que j'ai eu a date. ultra rapide, de tres belle photos, aucun bug! je le recommande a tous!!!

May 30, 2017

I have had every iPhone since the 3. This iPhone surpassed all of the previous models before it. The picture quality was excellent. The size made it easy to slip into a pocket, purse or bag. The only thing I did not like about it, was the home button. The home button on my phone had to be replaced twice. As it lost it's "spunk" as one may say. That and with the screen being glass, it's so much easier to crack and break.
    Other than those things, I actually enjoyed this phone.

May 30, 2017

My family has always used Apple devices over the past 5 years and we will not switch to any other device. The functionality is easy and user friendly. Camera is great as well and we enjoy the option of having Touch ID for security purposes

April 22, 2017

Apple is a superior company who manufactures the most reliable products, they are always up-to-date and head of their competitors in technology and they once again proved this with the Apple iPhone 6.
    I had the 5c before upgrading to the 6. This version has many more features, and with the larger screen size its easier for me to use, especially when typing lengthy emails or editing documents.

Apple is a must have for me, I need my phone, iPad and laptop to be compatible with each other, allowing me to access files and pictures from any device.

April 22, 2017

I love my iPhone! I had the 3G and then the 4s and now the 6! They keep getting better and better. I feel that the Apple products are the best for security features and accessibility across apps and websites! I will continue upgrading!