Aquafina Purified Drinking Water Reviews

Ranked #85 out of 106 in Water

Aquafina® bottled water goes through a state-of-the-art purification process so that you get the refreshment your body craves in its purest form.

May 18, 2017

Aquafina is my favourite water bottle to buy. I find the flavour to be very clean. The pastic bottles are thicker than others so they aren't as noisy.

May 03, 2017

There are mulitple restaurants that carry this product and although if it is my only choice i will get it but it makes me so thirsty after drinking this product.

March 03, 2017

This is one brand of water that distinctively taste different than other brands. I can’t really put my hands (or tastebuds) on it, but it kind of has a sweeter taste, and almost mineral-y? It’s hard to describe the taste unless you try it but I know people who either like it or reject it. To some, it may taste more “pure”, to others that are used to regular nestle or Kirkland water, it may taste a bit foreign. I personally don’t really care about what brand of water I drink, but I find I drink more water out of Aquafina than another brand in one sitting so I usually buy Aquafina when they’re on sale. Aquafina bottle are also sturdier and thicker than that of nestle, though they are usually pricier as well.

February 26, 2017

This water is awesome and most times you buy it, it;s in a cooler so you get it cold.
    I don't like the price on these and this bottle especially is a little more expensive than most bottles of water, it is good quality though

February 01, 2017

This has got to be one of the worst water brands ever! People always tell me "Water is all the same and it has no taste. You're just paying for the brand". However, there is something about Aquafina water that I just cannot stand. It is so overpriced too. Maybe I just feel that way because I don't like the water, not sure, but I can find a case of 24 bottles of water that I LIKE to drink for $1.97 whereas Aquafina water is atleast $3 a case for maybe 12 bottles. Not sure what it is but I'd rather stay thirsty than spend money on this water :(

January 08, 2017

As far as price and water quality go it is average if not a bit pricier than most water, but for whatever reason I cannot get over the taste - to me it always seems a bit bitter for a water as weird as that sounds. I drink it when I have to as it's usually one of the few brands you find on the go either in a vending machine or at a food establishment but not my first pick if I can avoid it.

January 08, 2017

I only started buying this because a family member said that this water tastes much better than the brand of water I usually buy. I was hesitant at first because it was expensive compared to my usual brand, but after trying it I wasn't disappointed and even went back to get more cases. This water tasted a little weird at first but after a bit I got used to it and now I can't drink my usual brand of water anymore because it doesn't have the same taste that Aquafina does.

December 29, 2016

This is one of my to go h2o (water) tastes great, great value and thirst quenching! Comes in six pack or one large bottle! Great water, tasty, and goes well with meals!

December 29, 2016

I'm on the road a lot and drink a lot of bottled water in the summer. Aquafina is one of only two brands of bottled water that I will buy - Aquafina always being my first choice. If Aquafina isn't sold at the store I happen to be in, I select something other than water to drink. I've tried other brands and they just don't compare.

October 05, 2016

Je n'achète pas souvent de l'eau en bouteille pour l'environnement , mais celle-ci est bonne au goût. Bon format pour les déplacements.meilleur bien froide !