Aquafina Purified Drinking Water Reviews
#104 in Water

Aquafina® bottled water goes through a state-of-the-art purification process so that you get the refreshment your body craves in its purest form.

0.8/5

October 05, 2017

Really not a fan of this water

I find this water has a weird taste. I don't like it at all. Not sure why it has a weird taste maybe just me but I don't like it, try it for yourself and see

September 27, 2017

Didn’t think there was a difference!

I never really considered the differences in bottled water until a friend who drinks nothing but Aquafina gave me a bottle. There was no funny taste. Pure. Simple. Loved that the bottle was more sturdy and stronger that the rest. Made me feel like there was probably chemical free from the plastic.

1.8/5

August 01, 2017

H2O

This is basically water of course. But this Aquafina water is really pricey for nothing. Some water bottles have better taste then others, and this purifired water taste no good. It's like getting a glass of water from the sink directly, Cold or moderate, this water doesn't satisfy me when I'm thirsty.

July 10, 2017

H2O

It's wet, and cold (refrigeration permitting)
    I've drank much worse.
    A decent water at a decent price.
    It's even better when they're on sale at the convenience store.

2.0/5

June 12, 2017

Nope.

This seems to be the most readily available water in whatever store I go to but I wish it wasn't :(. It doesn't quench my thirst and tastes too earthy and not fresh at all. It's basically over priced tap water.

May 18, 2017

Aquafina is my favourite water bottle to buy. I find the flavour to be very clean. The pastic bottles are thicker than others so they aren't as noisy.

3.2/5

May 03, 2017

There are mulitple restaurants that carry this product and although if it is my only choice i will get it but it makes me so thirsty after drinking this product.

March 03, 2017

This is one brand of water that distinctively taste different than other brands. I can’t really put my hands (or tastebuds) on it, but it kind of has a sweeter taste, and almost mineral-y? It’s hard to describe the taste unless you try it but I know people who either like it or reject it. To some, it may taste more “pure”, to others that are used to regular nestle or Kirkland water, it may taste a bit foreign. I personally don’t really care about what brand of water I drink, but I find I drink more water out of Aquafina than another brand in one sitting so I usually buy Aquafina when they’re on sale. Aquafina bottle are also sturdier and thicker than that of nestle, though they are usually pricier as well.

February 26, 2017

This water is awesome and most times you buy it, it;s in a cooler so you get it cold.
    I don't like the price on these and this bottle especially is a little more expensive than most bottles of water, it is good quality though

1.0/5

February 01, 2017

This has got to be one of the worst water brands ever! People always tell me "Water is all the same and it has no taste. You're just paying for the brand". However, there is something about Aquafina water that I just cannot stand. It is so overpriced too. Maybe I just feel that way because I don't like the water, not sure, but I can find a case of 24 bottles of water that I LIKE to drink for $1.97 whereas Aquafina water is atleast $3 a case for maybe 12 bottles. Not sure what it is but I'd rather stay thirsty than spend money on this water :(