4.9/5
#10 in First Aid

Good - 0

January 17, 2021

Can’t get enough!

My friend put my on this and I can’t get enough of it lol. I use it on any part of my body that’s dry and I absolutely love it for my lips. It’s very moisturizing!

November 30, 2020

I cannot rave about this product enough!

Great for winter and great for any other season! I have extremely dry skin and it has helped me out LOTS. It's very thick which is just what I need. Also great for highlight as I put it on the highest points of my cheeks. Love it.

April 28, 2020

Better then Vaseline

I use it as lip balm, crack balm and for cuts. Works wonders on lips when you leave it overnight. Have tried so many lip balms, but only this works for my chapped lips. Using the same tub for over a year now, doesn't seem to end. Definitely recommend this for the price and what it does.

September 03, 2019
    New York, United States

Miracle healing ointment

This ointment works absolute wonders. I use it my husband uses it and we have used it one our kids since they were babies. It provides a comfortable barrier for everyday diaper changes and it works to soften skin.

August 09, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Best ever

We use Aquaphor for so much!! My husband has eczema and it helps clear it quickly. I recently used it for a new tattoo and it healed it better than other products do!! Another plus is. A little goes a long way!!!

August 06, 2019
    Florida, United States

Works great

This product is amazing and does exactly what it says. i have had issues with really dry hands and feet. It got so bad where my hands would hurt at times until i put lotion on them. Since i have been using this i have not had any issues with dry or cracked skin.

March 19, 2019

Will definitely become a stample

I’ve been dealing with very dry and flaky skin around my mouth and eyes. I’ve tried changing my skin routine incase something in triggering it, but it’s still been hard to manage and figure out. And even when I apply moisturizers, they sting me on those areas. I’ve finally been giving this a shot. It has no smell and doesn’t sting. I use very little when I need an additional moizturing base on those areas where moisturizers just don’t cut it. It’s definitely helped waking up with less visible dry spots and I can tell it’s keeping the moisture in. I’ve tried Eucerin cream for eczema and it still felt so drying after just a little while. This didn’t! I could go on with my day without repeatedly having to apply so often. It’s been great too for my hands and feet at night! Just put rub some on and put some socks on - and if you’re like me, kick them off before you sleep. Definitely worth it! And multipurpose like it claims.

February 01, 2019

Alternative to pricey tattoo creams & truly multipurpose!

This product was originally recommended to me by my independent tattoo artist's significant other, as a superior alternative to overpriced tattoo creams or ointments peddled in order to obtain lucrative commissions by staff at popular parlors.

As both she and the artist were highly experienced with this product, plus taking into consideration my preference for better value products and/or significant savings for equivalent products, I didn't hesitate purchasing this at my local drug store.

It kept my new tattoos moisturized, protected & looking amazing all summer long. Over time I also found other uses for it, such as for general first aid or skin chaffing. I find it's very much like popular brand name antibiotic ointments except you get much more for your money plus you can use this for way more than just cuts & scrapes.

I've also started using this on some minor scars I have, some on my face & neck, some on my limbs & torso with some improvement in the appearance. It's not a scar remover so I didn't expect miracles but I've still been impressed with it's overall effectiveness.