4.1/5
Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion Reviews

November 23, 2020

You won't be let down.

The smell of this body lotion is amazing. It last long and doesn't make you skin feel like their oil coming off your skin. You will be happy that it comes in alot of different cents that all smell good and stays smelling good for hours on end.

June 22, 2020

Indulge in the scent of cherry !

Awesome product with fineness of the best body lotion.
    A non sticky perfumed body lotion that serves the purpose 5/5
    One of the best scents in body works collection.
    To add on the moisture and the scent lasts longer than 6 hrs for minimum

May 20, 2020

Smells amazing

I love the smell of this! The scent is not too strong but it lasts all day! I don’t even need perfume anymore. Its really rich too, but it doesn’t feel sticky.

May 08, 2020
    Ohio, United States

Absolutely Amazing!

This product really smells like heaven!! I really love the smell and I usually don't like scented lotion but this one is different because it smells that good! This is like an OG for me because I have been using this since I was a kid!!

April 21, 2020

Love the smell

I particularly love the smell of this body lotion. I don't like smells that are too floral or strong and this one is perfect.
    It moisturizes my hands well too.

January 05, 2020

Light Scent

When I worked at Bath and Bodyworks this lotion flew off the shelves. I had to use it on myself a lot to let others smell it and the scent grew on me. It's nice and light and not over powering. The lotions work great, I've always found them to help with my skin after opening all of the candle boxes.

2.8/5

January 04, 2020

Awesome!!

This body lotion is perfect for dry skin that needs to be refreshed and rejuvenated. It immediately moisturizers and nourishes skin leaving it soft and smooth. It is extremely affordable and is overall a great product for an amazing price.

November 24, 2019

Great body lotion

I love the scent of this body lotion. Every time I use someone asks me what is my perfume. It dries quickly in the skin but I don't feel that it's strong enough to moisturize my skin during winter but it's a great summer moisturizer.

November 11, 2019

Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion Review

I am IN LOVE with this lotion! I have never found a lotion before that's extremely hydrating, smells amazing, and affordable, until now. I have always enjoyed Bath & Body Works products. I haven't tried a product that I don't like. Highly recommend!

August 20, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

BODY LOTION

This scent is a real favorite of mine among Bath and Body Works products. I use this often because I love it so much. I love the scent and my skin feels so smooth.