4.1/5
Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion Reviews
Ranked #52 in Body Lotions & Creams

September 07, 2017

A good lotion to purchase!

Japanese cherry blossom is really good scent. Its a nice mix of scents, with sweet notes of plum and pear and floral notes such as lily and rosewater, topped off with a light vanilla cinnamon. These all together create a light floral scent that can be worn by anyone, a very versatile scent that it good for young women and mature women as well. I personally like the scent but it doesn't smell good on me since scents smell different on everyone, so knowing that, I wouldn't buy it personally BUT I think if you're looking for a good scent for yourself definitely try this one out. The lotion isn't as effective as I would like, lasting a few hours but you always have to re apply. If you're looking for an effective way to moisturize your skin but would like to use this scent, definitely do a step up and use the 24hr moisturizing lotion.

July 26, 2017

One of my favs

This lotion makes me feel like I'm walking through a path with 1,000 cherry blossom trees. It leaves your skin hydrated and silky. The smell lingers for 10+ hours and that's pretty impressive for a lotion. Thanks to this brand I'm now addicted to lotions. Will buy more soon!

June 16, 2017

Love this lotion

I have been using this from last 3 years ..I have no words for this brand ..it moisture your skin and the fragrance of this lotion it's outstanding it lingers for a longer time.

May 07, 2017

I loved the smell of cherry blossoms. This body lotion makes you feel smooth and refreshed. I was complimented when I wore it every time. The smell lasted ! Which is very important to me when buying any lotion. I love Bath and Body works, all their products are high quality. Delightful scents everywhere as soon as you enter the store.

May 05, 2017

Their best scent! I love how silky smooth it goes on. The scent is amazing! My favorite out of all BBW products. Keeps your skin moisturized and you smell great!

March 06, 2017

The first lotion I bought from BB, many many years ago and still one of my favorite scents.

When I visit the store and buy their 6 for $45 or whatever deal, I always come home with one Cherry Blossom, even though I have a couple of full ones at home, the thought of not having any on hand is a bit scary lol

All their lotions are highly scented, the scents stays on for a few hours, it hydrates well, does not leave a sticky or greasy feel and there is a lot of lotion in that bottle for the price you pay, well worth it!

I also admire their creativity in the labeling, it catches your eye and its cute to have displayed on you bathroom counter!

February 21, 2017

Another one of my favorite scents from bath and body works, i usually get the gift pack that comes with the perfume, lotion etc.. I bought the sanitizer in this scent as well and the candle. The smell last forever, its not to strong and not to soft of a scent making it last all day. The lotion isnt oily and spreads very nice.

February 05, 2017

J'utilise le gel douche et la lotion et j'adore le parfum pas trop intense de cette gamme de produits. La lotion pénètre rapidement la peau et laisse une agréable sensation de douceur.

January 23, 2017

I had to review this product because I LOVE the fragrance. I actually use this lotion on my feet after a shower. It moisturizes without leaving an oily feeling on my skin.

October 12, 2016

OMG Love Love Love Bath & Body Works Lotions, and this Japanese Cherry Blossom is another hit!! It actually smells exactly like Cherry Blossom. I could almost eat it.. It has a sweet and spicy scent with a whipped luster when you apply it. It goes a long way, and I love the lasting scent all day when I wear it. It gives my skin a glow and a light shimmer as well. It goes with the matching shower gel too. At Bath & Body Works, you can try all of the lotions too before you buy. They have samples to give away as well.