Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 1606 in Body Lotions & Creams

May 07, 2017

I loved the smell of cherry blossoms. This body lotion makes you feel smooth and refreshed. I was complimented when I wore it every time. The smell lasted ! Which is very important to me when buying any lotion. I love Bath and Body works, all their products are high quality. Delightful scents everywhere as soon as you enter the store.

May 05, 2017

Their best scent! I love how silky smooth it goes on. The scent is amazing! My favorite out of all BBW products. Keeps your skin moisturized and you smell great!

March 06, 2017

The first lotion I bought from BB, many many years ago and still one of my favorite scents.

When I visit the store and buy their 6 for $45 or whatever deal, I always come home with one Cherry Blossom, even though I have a couple of full ones at home, the thought of not having any on hand is a bit scary lol

All their lotions are highly scented, the scents stays on for a few hours, it hydrates well, does not leave a sticky or greasy feel and there is a lot of lotion in that bottle for the price you pay, well worth it!

I also admire their creativity in the labeling, it catches your eye and its cute to have displayed on you bathroom counter!

February 21, 2017

Another one of my favorite scents from bath and body works, i usually get the gift pack that comes with the perfume, lotion etc.. I bought the sanitizer in this scent as well and the candle. The smell last forever, its not to strong and not to soft of a scent making it last all day. The lotion isnt oily and spreads very nice.

February 05, 2017

J'utilise le gel douche et la lotion et j'adore le parfum pas trop intense de cette gamme de produits. La lotion pénètre rapidement la peau et laisse une agréable sensation de douceur.

January 23, 2017

I had to review this product because I LOVE the fragrance. I actually use this lotion on my feet after a shower. It moisturizes without leaving an oily feeling on my skin.

October 12, 2016

OMG Love Love Love Bath & Body Works Lotions, and this Japanese Cherry Blossom is another hit!! It actually smells exactly like Cherry Blossom. I could almost eat it.. It has a sweet and spicy scent with a whipped luster when you apply it. It goes a long way, and I love the lasting scent all day when I wear it. It gives my skin a glow and a light shimmer as well. It goes with the matching shower gel too. At Bath & Body Works, you can try all of the lotions too before you buy. They have samples to give away as well.

October 12, 2016

I do have dry skin, this doesn't do much to give me that extra moisture! But the smell of this is bomb! I've been repurchasing this for years now and I have not gotten over the smell! It's a very creamy consistency but if you're using this to combat your dry skin, this is not for you! If you're looking for a sexy signature smell, I recommend this!

September 23, 2016

This is a great summer cream. It smells sweet with floral undertones and could replace your perfume for the day. It is not a heavy duty hydrate so I don't find it to be as useful as my main moisturizer during winter months but most scents at bath and body works have a body butter for just that reason.

September 20, 2016

Je trouve que cette lotion hydrate peau. L'odeur est tellement forte .... je sens l'odeur toute la journée et masque tout le reste. Irritant pour la peau car trop parfumé !

Epsom Salts

Lay Salt and Vinager

Flaming hot Cheetos

lhucal added a new review for
    Kicking Horse Coffee

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?

Yaasgirl added a new review for
    David's tea store

Playtex Sport Tampons

Yaasgirl has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?