Aquolina Pink Sugar Perfume Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 1306 in Perfume

Stylish and lively, with a distinctive personality, Pink Sugar takes you on a journey through the pleasures and flavors of childhood with a playful blend of vanilla and caramel.
Notes:
Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.

For more information, go to http://www.sephora.com.

April 21, 2017

Love this product. Smells amazing and inexpensive. Use this on a daily basis. Definitely recommend this product 100% no complaints about this yet...

April 17, 2017

I get so many compliments when I wear this perfume! It smells like vanilla and baking. Very sweet. Men love this smell!! It has good staying power and you can find it on sale periodically at Shoppers Drug Mart.

April 13, 2017

I bought this for my nice for Christmas and she absolutely loves it. It was on sale when I purchase so it was an even better price, such a nice light scent

April 13, 2017

This is my go to every day perfume. Has a great, sweet smell to it. I get compliments on it all the time. It also is extremely affordable, especially when it goes on sale:)

April 04, 2017

i snatch this up every time i see it at shoppers for less than $20. its perfect for summer/spring and i always get compliments when i wear it! it's cute and girly, but not too young-ish.

April 04, 2017

ma fille de 6 ans l'aime beaucoup. Par contre, moi je trouve que son odeur est beaucoup trop sucrée à mon goût. Ce n'est pas un parfum que je pourrais porter. La bouteille est super belle et son prix est abordable par contre.

March 18, 2017

I love Pink Sugar. I have warn it for years and love the smell. I have had grown men stop and ask me what I was wearing.. Im not a heavy perfume person some perfumes set me into a migraine but this is sweet & simple. Its not expensive and i buy it for under 20. bucks..

March 02, 2017

Love love love this fragrance! i love that it is not too expensive, but it lasts all day! A friend of mine thinks it smells too sweet, but i never found that.

February 10, 2017

This stuff is expensive even though it just comes from a drug store.
    It smells just like cupcakes i found and I have even worn it to work to have people compliment on it

January 20, 2017

Smells good and bit strong, like sugary smell :), I don't think it go well with my body, so not for me. It's bit strong smell and kind of every simple perfume smell, like burnt sugar smell