Aquolina Pink Sugar Perfume Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 1365 in Perfume

Stylish and lively, with a distinctive personality, Pink Sugar takes you on a journey through the pleasures and flavors of childhood with a playful blend of vanilla and caramel.
Notes:
Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.

For more information, go to http://www.sephora.com.

July 13, 2017

Sweet dreams!

I f you like sweet smells this perfume is for you. It honestly smells like cotton candy, I love it! It last a few hours but I don't mind reapplying it .And I agree that is for young girls. Just my opinion.

May 09, 2017

I love this perfume. I wear it as an everyday scent. It stays for quite a long time, after I think it's worn off I'll still get hints of it every now and then.
    This product is quite expensive when purchased at Sephora but I'll grab a bottle or two everytime I see it on the $19.99 rack at Shoppers.

May 08, 2017

One of my all time fave products! I cannot get enough of this sugary sweet scent. It has major staying power (we're talking all day!) and I get rave compliments on it all the time. I feel pretty and fun when I wear this scent. It's a staple in my life!

May 01, 2017

Omg I'm wearing this stuff right now I just love the sweet smell of it.. my boyfriend loves it on me also so that's a added bonus
    And for price point I got it on sale so definitely happy with the price

April 21, 2017

Love this product. Smells amazing and inexpensive. Use this on a daily basis. Definitely recommend this product 100% no complaints about this yet...

April 17, 2017

I get so many compliments when I wear this perfume! It smells like vanilla and baking. Very sweet. Men love this smell!! It has good staying power and you can find it on sale periodically at Shoppers Drug Mart.

April 13, 2017

I bought this for my nice for Christmas and she absolutely loves it. It was on sale when I purchase so it was an even better price, such a nice light scent

April 13, 2017

This is my go to every day perfume. Has a great, sweet smell to it. I get compliments on it all the time. It also is extremely affordable, especially when it goes on sale:)

April 04, 2017

i snatch this up every time i see it at shoppers for less than $20. its perfect for summer/spring and i always get compliments when i wear it! it's cute and girly, but not too young-ish.

April 04, 2017

ma fille de 6 ans l'aime beaucoup. Par contre, moi je trouve que son odeur est beaucoup trop sucrée à mon goût. Ce n'est pas un parfum que je pourrais porter. La bouteille est super belle et son prix est abordable par contre.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Essie Nail Polish

cokaluna added a new review for
    Vichy - Idealia Night Peel