Aquolina Pink Sugar Perfume Reviews
#6 in Perfume

Stylish and lively, with a distinctive personality, Pink Sugar takes you on a journey through the pleasures and flavors of childhood with a playful blend of vanilla and caramel.
Notes:
Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.

For more information, go to http://www.sephora.com.

July 28, 2020

Sweet, fruity & sugary scent! - The perfect balance

If you're looking for a fruity, girly scent; Pink Sugar is your best friend! It has such a unique sweet scent. You have an idea on what it smell like just by its name 'Pink Sugar'. It's a classic, I love it! I heard it was getting discontinued, so I'm stocking up as much as I can! :(:

June 25, 2020

It is what it says

Strong sugar smell with vanilla. A bit young for me. The fragrance goes on strong but doesn't last. On upside it was only $19.99 at shoppers drug Mart

June 18, 2020

Love this scent!

I have been using this scent for years and love it! Some smells are irritating after a while but the soft sweet smell of pink sugar is fresh and never overpowering. Definitely recommend!

June 18, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

luv the smell

got this as a little gift luv the smell and definitly love the price.I usually use cheaper perfum on week days but don't get me wrong smells just as good as other expensive ones I have.

May 01, 2020

Fantastic Perfume

This is one of my favorite go to perfumes. Its' inexpensive. The staying power of the perfume lasts all day. Has a vanilla cotton candy smell to it. I always buy this and have it on hand. Definitely recommend it.

May 01, 2020

Great Perfume

I love the scent of this perfume. It isn't overpowering like some perfumes can be it is light and fresh and lasts all day. I get so many compliments when I am wearing Pink Sugar.

April 24, 2020
    New Jersey, United States

AQUOLINA PINK SUGAR PERFUME Review

Smells like candy but in a feminine mature way. The smell last a long time. The packaging is cute as well. This is my favorite perfume and I can wear it everyday if I never ran out.

April 06, 2020

I would definitely buy this product again!

This smells just like cotton candy. I've always loved a sweet scent. Price is reasonable. I always have this at home. Would recommend everyone try this if you enjoy a sweet scent.

April 06, 2020

Cotton Candy

This perfume is very sweet, so you must like that type. I really like it. Although it does not last as long as I would like. You can always find it on the $20 shelf at Shoppers

March 05, 2020

Brings Me Back to My Youth!

My gorgeous 50th Birthday gift from my BestFriend @hoperender ! I have adored PinkSugarPerfume along with their body lotion and shower gel for years!! It smells exactly like #SpunSugar, just like at Fairs and at The CNE...remember the pink spun cotton candy? #CottonCandy ! It reminds me of that and the scent is so playful and young! I get compliments wherever and whenever I go and wear it. Vanilla Bean is a very strong note, too. This package even came with Shower Gel and Body Cream!!!
    I really appreciate this, Hopey!