Arbonne CC Cream Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #23 out of 70 in CC Creams

May 08, 2017

I love the Arbonne Intelligence CC Cream! It's light weight but also gives good coverage. I also love the dewy look it gives my complexion without looking greasy, Would definitely recommend this product

0.5/5

January 13, 2017

I got the Arbonne CC cream for Christmas, and since I started using it, I thought it was great coverage, very natural and airy. A few days ago I have noticed I have came out in a terrible case of spots all over my cheeks, and chin, also my skin is usually all soft and smooth, my skin has turned all dry and oily. I definitely know it is the Arbonne products because that's all I have been using for the past few weeks. I 100% would not recommend this product, unless you want to break out in spots. I hope this review has been helpful to those who were thinking of buying the product.

May 17, 2016

This was one of the first arbonne products that I used and am very happy with the results.
    I am used to using Make Up Forever foundation which is a bit thick, I don't need that much coverage. This goes on as smooth as moisturizer and is super easy to match skin tone.

May 10, 2016

I find that it is great for spot coverage and especially useful for the bags that I typically find under my eyes. It goes and smoothly and evenly with no streaks.

February 21, 2016

This CC cream is amazing when first applied. In fact, it appears flawless! Very smooth, velvety texture that blends very easily into the skin. I borrowed from a friend to try it out before purchasing and the shade she had was medium. I was afraid it would be too dark for me, and when I first put it on it appeared to be, but as I blended and added concealer and powder, the color set nicely (although I feel I would need the shade light). I have oily skin, acne scars, large pores and discoloration. The cream just set nicely and made my skin look beautiful, which I don't find often with any base product! HOWEVER...it does not last! I found that after a couple hours I'm completely shiny and the makeup is melting off (mid Feb). Not only that, but it had begun setting into my pores and accentuating them. Huge dissapointmenet considering how much I loved it when first applied. Super bummed about it. Thought I found my holy grail...
    But I still recommend giving it a try! Everyone is different

January 27, 2016

Just started using this product and love it! I use it as a base before applying a powder to finish my look. Unlike other cream foundations, it does not leave your porous feeling clogged.

December 10, 2015

Although its a little pricey I really enjoy this product. It stays on all day and is light weight.

June 10, 2015

I love this CC Cream. It is super light yet very moisturizing with quite a bit of coverage. Perfect for those summer months when you are on the go and just need a little bit of color and coverage. Although the container appears small you don't need a lot so it lasts awhile. The best part is because it's Arbonne you know it's all natural and hypo-allergenic

March 02, 2015

Totally agree with "squishh". I've used a few drugstore brands and was always disappointed with coverage.
    This is the first CC cream i've used that offers the right kind of coverage I was looking for. The coverage is so good, it's like wearing a foundation, but with a luminous glow. I recommend wearing the primer underneath, as it is not a matte product (the Arbonne primer by the way is phenomenal!)
    If you really want a more matte look, set it with a powder and you're good to go!

January 28, 2015

WOW. WOW. WOW.
    I can not put into words how much I love this product.
    I used to be a CC Cream snob. I had tried a few drugstore versions, was disgusted by how horrible they worked, and threw them in the trash, swearing I'd never fall for CC Cream again.
    But this stuff... this stuff is amazing. It outperforms my $50 foundation from Sephora. It goes on like silk, gives amazing coverage of my uneven skin tone and acne scars, gives a luminous, dewy glow to my face, and is so light!
    An extra bonus is that each shade will self-shift up or down several shades to match your skin tone, so there's no need to guess what shade to get.
    If you have any reservations about this product.... forget about them. You will love it.