Arbonne Essentials Energy Fizz Sticks in Citrus Reviews

May 22, 2020

Energy fizz sticks

I work night shifts. Coffee really upsets my stomach. I use these instead. They taste good and give the energy boost that I need. They always come out with new flavors which is a bonus.

April 10, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Fueled by fizz

Fizz gives me an added boost during the day. Since they do contain 55mg of naturally derived caffefine, 2pm is my cut off. Most days I feel like I could nap after lunch and that's when I enjoy one of these with water and the afternoon sleepies go away. I love all of the flavours and miss the limited edition flavours. For coffee and pop drinks, these are a great replacement. I love fizz!!

January 30, 2020

Great taste

I bought this to help overcome my pop addiction. I constantly crave carbonation and I know that diet soda is not good for me but the great taste of fizz sticks helps with that need for caffeine and carbonation. The only drawback is it's very pricey but it is an all natural product which is good for you containing b vitamins.

November 07, 2019

Energy Without The Caffeine

I have just recently started drinking @Arbonne Essentials Energy Fizz Sticks after being sent samples. I have been looking for a way to reduce the amount of coffee and soda pop I drink. So these are a great replacement. They are easy to prepare just add to your water bottle and shake. They contain Vitamin B, Green Tea, Antioxidants, Ginseng and Botanicals. They help keep you alert and give you energy to help through a busy day.
    Arbonne Essentials Energy Fizz Sticks taste so refreshing, bubbly and light. I like that they are convient to take with me when ever I need one. Also Arbonne Essentials Energy Fizz Sticks come in a variety of flavors. Each box contains 30 stick packs. A healthier option for a healthy lifestyle.

January 08, 2018

Delicious pick me up!

These are an excellent alternative to coffee. I trust the arbonne product name so I didn’t hesitate when I was given the opportunity to try this product. It had great flavour and it gave me a great mid afternoon pick me up with out the potency that comes with a cup of coffee. It is an expensive product but it is worth it overall in my opinion.

2.7/5

January 08, 2018

They're ok

I've had the fizz sticks several times. Obviously, coffee or tea work better, but for a non-caffeine alternative, these work pretty good. Both flavours are yummy.

October 20, 2017

on the fence

This product I have used. I did like the taste and found it didn't add much fizz in my bottle of water. I am not 100% certain it gave me energy ... But I like it.

October 06, 2017

Great pick me up

This product can be used independently or apart of Arbonne's cleanse program. Really helped me with the caffeine withdrawal. While doing the detox I used this product in place of a coffee. I had zero headaches (which I normally get when I miss a coffee). The fizz sticks definitely gave me a boost of energy. I am now breast feeding and can use them. I do not sell the product..but really wanted to share this review if you are looking for an energy boost and are trying to eliminate caffeine. Many of the energy drinks on the market have a ton of crap/chemicals. Again, these are safe for use while nursing and are vegan.

September 21, 2017

Great for car rides

We drive between Montreal and Toronto quite often and the drive can get very boring. We rely on the fizz sticks in our water to keep us awake during our car rides.

September 11, 2017

Ok

I thought these were kind of weird. They left a strange aftertaste in my mouth and i didnt notice much of an energy boost. They made the water taste ok but i prefer to use real fruits like lemon or cucumber to flavour water.