2.8/5
Arbonne Fit Chews Reviews

0.7/5

October 20, 2017

Don't waste your money

These are terrible. They are almost a salt water taffy texture and I haven't liked any of the flavours I've tried. I don't know anyone who likes this product. If they were cheaper I may not think they were quite so terrible.

September 21, 2017

Tastes like candy

At first I was drawn to this because of the claim that it will help you get over your afternoon funk by giving you some energy as well as minerals and other nutrients. The taste is OK... the texture is like a starburst but the flavour has a chalky essence to it. I also found it to not be effective.

June 14, 2017

I like the chews I would buy again

I think these chews are great.
    I like the taste and I think these are a good healthy option for a snack and help me get thru the day.
    I would recommend you try these. I know the price is not the best.

February 18, 2014

Taste delicious and a great snack to have to curb your appetite! Come in a different flavour choices such as chocolate, mango pineapple, caramel and lemon! My favourite our the mango ones! These are definitely a tasty alternative for a mid afternoon snack and a healthier choice!