Arm & Hammer Cloud Control Clumping Cat Litter (Multi-Cat) Reviews
#5 in Cat Litter

The forecast is clear and 100% dust free. No more worrying about nasty clouds of dust, dander and heavy perfume. Formulated with a hypo-allergenic light scent and Dander Shield Technology™ to help reduce airborne dander when scooping. The patented Clump & Seal™ technology seals and destroys odours before they can leave the litter box for 7-day odour control - guaranteed.

You might also like Arm & Hammer Slide Easy Clean-Up Clumping Litter (Multi-Cat)

August 26, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

One of the best cat litter I’ve used

This litter works really great! It doesn’t stick to the litter box, it doesn’t create a cloud of dust, and it smells wonderful.

I will definitely buy this litter again.

August 23, 2019

I would buy this product again and again!

This product is amazing! I have 3 cats and one of them is very sensitive and sneezes all the time. There is absolutely no dust at all with this litter. It clumps great and is easy to scoop. WTG Arm and Hammer! This is the litter I will be buying from now on.

August 22, 2019

No More Dust Monsters

Although my 3 cats were apprehensive at first about trying a new litter, they quickly came accustomed to it. Pouring this Cloud Control litter into the boxes was a clear breeze!! I was expecting some dust, but to my delight, there was none! I've had cats for years and the dust accumulates over time. Not with A&H;Cloud Control. Scooping was also a dream, the clumps stay hard and intact. I love this litter, but not the price. I will definitely purchase it again, but only when it's on sale. Thanks to ChickAdvisor for the opportunity to test and review this product free of charge.

August 20, 2019

Cat Approved!

My cat is not one for change. I have tried him on new litter before and he just urinated on the floor. So, I had the area around the litter box nicely padded with a big old towel that I knew I could throw out.
    I waited 3 hours...nothing. I waited another 3 hours...nothing. The next morning, I checked and he had USED THE LITTER BOX!!!! I really like this stuff.
    I've read there reviews and I saw people saying it didn't clump and fell apart, etc... But I have not had these issues, This stuff stayed together and actually worked better on odour control.
    One small box goes as far as a large box of my usual brand (which n=by the way is history now!). And of course, there is no dust. Literally. NO. DUST.
    I love it. I'm spending my money on this from here on in. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 star is the price. A little pricey. But it really might be worth it...!

August 20, 2019

No more cloud of nasties

I received ARM & HAMMER CLOUD CONTROL CLUMPING CAT LITTER (MULTI-CAT) for free thanks to Family Rated. I have two cats, who I absolutely adore. I must say the one downside is scooping and breathing in all that cloud of nasties when scooping their litter box. This cloud control formula is effective. 10/10 will buy again!

August 19, 2019

Excellent !!

J'ai bien aimé cette litière. Comme promis, elle ne produit presque pas de poussière tout en étant efficace pour absorber les selles de mon chat. Il s'est aussi bien adapté à se nouveau produit. Merci pour cette belle découverte

August 18, 2019

Great litter and less dust!!

I already loved arm and hammer cat litter but the dust from cat litter drives me crazy plus my cat has asthma. This litter was SOOOO much better than regular litter. Much less dust and does a good job at controlling the smell. Will definitely be repurchasing.
    Thank you family rated for the chance to try it! #gotitfree

August 15, 2019

Un nouveau coup de coeur pour la famille

Je suis vraiment heureuse d'avoir eu la chance de recevoir de la part de FamilyRated Club un bon échangeable.

D'habitude je dois toujours demandé à ma fille de s'occuper de nettoyer la litière du chat, mais cette fois-ci elle la fait sans courrir après.

Elle absorbe parfaitement les urines ainsi que les selles et ne sent pas du tout.

Cela rend le travaille plus facile à tous lors du ménage.

Je vais absolument l'acheter.

#TryArmandHammerCloudControl #FreeProduct

August 14, 2019

Good clean product

I wasn’t able to find this product at big name shopping or grocery stores, only at PetSmart. It comes in an easy to use box that is also easy to store. I used mine all in one go to fill my cat’s litter box. Immediately, I noticed there was no enormous dust cloud. My cat has asthma, so cloud control litter has been good for my cat. I would definitely use this product again and recommend it to anyone in search of a good kitty litter.

August 14, 2019

I Love It!

This cat litter is great. This product does everything it claims it does. I no longer have to worry about clouds of dust and dander. I would buy this again for sure. I got this product for free as part of the Family Rated program. #tryArmAndHammerCloudCon