ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials Whiten + Activated Charcoal Fluoride-Free Toothpaste Reviews

WHITER TEETH IN JUST 3 DAYS

Free of the following ingredients, so you can get outstanding whitening and enamel strengthening without compromises:
- Artificial sweeteners and dyes
- Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
- Preservatives, parabens & peroxide

Made with more of the essential ingredients you need for a healthy, beautiful smile
100% natural baking soda to naturally whiten teeth.

You may also like ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials Whiten & Strengthen Fluoride Toothpaste

October 20, 2020

Nice product

Nice product, similar to their extra strength version. Will have to finish the course and the final results so far so good!

October 19, 2020

Great product!

Leaves mouth & breath feeling very clean & minty fresh! I loved that it was a full size bottle as a sample. Very much enjoyed using this toothpaste! Delivery came on time and was well packaged. Overall, I would definitely recommend!

October 14, 2020

Squeaky Clean

TheARM & HAMMER™ Essentials Whiten + Activated Charcoal Fluoride-Free Toothpaste was great! It left my teeth squeaky clean!

October 08, 2020

Not bad

I tried it for a while taste ok, but didn’t see the results I was hoping for, and start getting sensitivities to my teeth, so I had to go back to my old toothpaste,

October 08, 2020

Good

Its a great product to use and i love its withening effect.

October 07, 2020

It helped a little bit

i found this toothpaste to taste better than i had expected!it also helped with the color of my teeth :) so yes i would definently buy this again

October 05, 2020

Decent Natural Toothpaste

#gotitfree I was very excited to use it as I hadn't tried charcoal for my teeth before. I was expecting the paste too be jet black as I came across few charcoal infused products online but its light greyish in color. The only concern that I had was about its taste but to my surprise it was refreshing with a slight hint of mint, nothing overpowering which I really liked. It really refreshed my breath.

October 03, 2020

Awesome

At first I thought I might have a hard time adjusting to the texture of this formula but I enjoyed how clean it rinsed. I noticed whiter teeth within a few brushes. I would consider buying it again!

October 02, 2020

Refreshing

Loved the real minty taste. The charcoal definently helps with whitening.

October 01, 2020

Clean and Pure

My husband has had great success with the product, but unfortunately the agents used in ‘whitening teeth’ have a reaction with my skin type and I have developed very chapped lips. Happened with another brand of teeth whitening toothpaste, so unfortunately I am not a candidate. Very disappointing as my husbands teeth are getting a few shades whiter.