ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials Whiten + Activated Charcoal Fluoride-Free Toothpaste Reviews

WHITER TEETH IN JUST 3 DAYS

Free of the following ingredients, so you can get outstanding whitening and enamel strengthening without compromises:
- Artificial sweeteners and dyes
- Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
- Preservatives, parabens & peroxide

Made with more of the essential ingredients you need for a healthy, beautiful smile
100% natural baking soda to naturally whiten teeth.

You may also like ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials Whiten & Strengthen Fluoride Toothpaste

Clean teeth!

I received Arm & Hammer Essentials Whiten & Charcoal free from ChickAdvisor to try.  I really liked this toothpaste!  After brushing my teeth with it for a few days my teeth did appear to be whiter.  My teeth also felt a lot cleaner than they had been prior to using this toothpaste.  The minty flavour isn’t too strong and my mouth was left feeling minty and clean.  The toothpaste was easy to brush with and it rinsed out well from my mouth.  I like that the toothpaste has no extra ingredients in it that aren’t needed for a whiter smile and clean mouth.  I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends.
    #ArmHammerEssentials @Chickadvisor #gotitfree

Best whitening toothpaste

#gotitfree I'm absolutely amazed that that this toothpaste is as promised. It really whitened my teeth after a few days of use. What I'm not too fond of is the taste. I'm very used to minty toothpaste and this one has a weird artificial sweetner taste like stevia.

Does a good job

Like I stated in my previous review this product definitely does what it claims. It leaves your mouth fully clean. I just wish it gave me the extreme fresh feeling. Would reccomend this product

Excellent!

love this product really noticed a difference in my teeth

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Im so in love with this product. I have tried so many charcoal activated toothpastes and this is by far my favorite. No nasty taste. Leaves your teeth white and fresh!

This works wonders!

I've been skeptical when it comes to charcoal products, but this worked wonders! My teenage daughter has asked for it again, so it's a hit! It made my teeth feel super clean and it even whitened my teeth!

Might Continue to Try

IT wasn't bad but after a few days I didn't notice a huge difference in the color of my teeth. I would keep using it though to see.

September 21, 2020

Makes my teeth very clean

I love that this toothpaste is natural. I also love that my breath felt fresh for hours afterwards. The flavour on this is a very subtle mint. I wasn't sure what to expect out of a charcoal toothpaste but I did like it and I was happy that it wasn't black toothpaste but rather a very light grey colour. My teeth looked really nice and white after and it does a fantastic job of removing plaque.

1.0/5

I hated the product.

Horrible tasting and texture would not purchase it again.

Good Fluoride-Free product

I really enjoyed using the product. The toothpaste leaves a fresh feeling on the teeth after the brushing. A little goes a long way too, the froth is real! The only reservation I have is the bitter taste felt behind the mint. This makes the brushing experience a bit less enjoyable, but the only lingering taste left after is the mint. Whitening wise, I did not see a difference. In any case, it is a good fluoride free product and I would buy it again!