Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Truly Radiant Toothbrush Reviews

This power toothbrush has a unique combination of whitening and deep-cleaning bristles designed to give you a cleaner, more radiant smile. Features:
  • Special whitening cup
  • Removes 100% more plaque*
  • Dual-Action brush head
  • Special combination of bristles designed to whiten and deep clean
Safety Notice: Please remember to replace your brush head after 3 months of use, or if the brush is damaged, or if parts become loose. Extended usage, loose parts or excessive wear could lead to brush head breakage, generation of small parts and possible choking hazard. Inspect brush for loose parts before use.

*vs a manual toothbrush

Try it with Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Toothpaste
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

October 22, 2014

I received this product as part of the Product Review Club. I have to say it is a great value for your money. It cleans teeth and gums far better than a manual toothbrush with absolutely no irritation to my gums. I would absolutely purchase this product and have already bought some for my children and recommended it to my family and friends. Thank you, Chick Advisor.

I LOVE this toothbrush!
    Why spend extra cash for another brand just like this? The Arm & Hammer Spinbrush is incredible!
    It is super easy to use and my teeth have never felt cleaner!
    Great product, amazing quality and worth every penny!

October 22, 2014

I received this product as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club. This toothbrush cleans teeth quite effectively. It made my whole mouth feel clean and didn't irritate my gums. I am not sure about the whitening claim, but I could see it making teeth brighter when used in combination with a whitening toothpaste.

October 22, 2014

I recently received this toothbrush to try and then review and I love it! I have already raved about it to friends because its such a powerful toothbrush and it works! I have one complaint about it- its loud. Aside from being one loud toothbrush I find it absolutely fantastic and would definitely buy it again, hey some people might even get one in their Christmas stocking this year!
    I haven't noticed if my teeth are much whiter but I've definitely noticed a reduction in plaque, not just a small reduction, I haven't noticed ANY plaque after brushing and through most of the day. With the elimination of plaque I find that I also don't get the dreaded "fuzzy" teeth feeling.I also feel like because this cleans so well my breath stays fresher longer throughout the day. I have used electric toothbrushes in the past but I was using a manual one previous to this spin brush and they all pale in comparison.
    I really noticed how well this works when I used it on the back of my bottom teeth. I have a permanent retainer there and after using this brush on it I could feel every ridge and surface of the glue and wires, this is a feeling I usually only get after a proper dental cleaning. I was very pleasantly surprised.
    I was sent this but the price is great for an electric toothbrush, you don't need to spends 100s of dollars on a quality toothbrush.
    I absolutely love it and have full confidence that it's keeping my teeth looking good. Definitely a great buy!

October 21, 2014

I received this toothbrush from Chick Advisor to review & I can't believe I haven't been using it all along. This brush leaves my teeth & gums feeling amazing. My teeth have never felt so clean.

October 20, 2014

Great spin brush!! very effective... love the feel of my mouth after...would buy again...

October 20, 2014

I received the Arm & Hammer Spinbrush from Chick Advisor, thank you Chick Advisor. I have been using it for a little over a week now and I am astonished how amazing my teeth & gums feel. I can't believe I haven't been using this all along. I really notice in the areas that I was perhaps brushing inadequately, The back of my teeth are feeling so much cleaner. I think Santa will be filling everyone stocking with an Arm & Hammer Spinbrush this year. :) Thanks again Chick Advisor

October 20, 2014

I received the Arm & Hammer Spinbrush free as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised by how effective this brush is. I usually use a manual toothbrush, though I have purchased brushes in the past that have a vibrating component. I also have an expensive plug-in electric toothbrush, which I hardly ever use because I don't like to leave it out on the counter. The Spinbrush was way more powerful than any battery-powered brush I have tried before. It also does a way better job than a manual toothbrush in far less time. I felt like my teeth were polished as well as brushed and the bristles did an effective job of getting between my teeth. While it was super-powerful, I didn't feel like it was overly hard on my teeth and gums. I would defnitely recommend - for the price point, it is a really good brush.

October 20, 2014

I received this product to test as a part of the Product Review Club. Overall I really enjoy this toothbrush and would recommend it to others, I also intend on buying this product in the future!

Pros: Inexpensive, while I didn't buy this I have seen it in stores and it is very reasonable for an electric toothbrush. (around 10 dollars). The shape of the brush is great, it feels like it hugs each individual tooth as I brush, cleaning them very well. The one half of the brush is also kind of pointy/rounded for more precise cleaning. One half of the brush spins, while the other looks like it shakes back and forth, so a mixture of motions makes for a good cleaning. I feel like my teeth have been thoroughly cleaned after using this and I won't go back to manual after using this product. It says you can buy replacement heads instead of the entire brush which is a more environmentally/economically friendly option.

Cons: The head of the brush is a little bit bulky to me, it is hard to get it into the back corners of my mouth. The handle of the brush feels sort of bulky and rickety. I wish it had a tongue cleaner on the back of the brush head like my old toothbrush.

October 20, 2014

i FIANLLY got this is the mail today!!!
    super exited i tryed it out ASAP, and OMG does it ever make your teeth feel soooo clean i shot my other tooth brush out and ill be buying my boyfriend one too!.

this tooth brush is AMAZING!