Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 146 in Toothpastes

Truly Radiant™ Toothpaste features and benefits:

• Radiant smile in just five days*
  • Smoothes surface imperfections while restoring shine
  • Fluoride anti-cavity toothpaste for cleaning, whitening and enamel strengthening
  • Formulated with baking soda, peroxide and liquid calcium, which helps prevent future damage by stimulating re-mineralization to strengthen tooth enamel
  • Baking soda can get into microscopic crevices along the gum line to clean away unsightly stains and naturally neutralizes acids to help eliminate odours
*Data on file

Try this with Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Truly Radiant Toothbrush

March 14, 2017

Ouach! Si vous voulez une pate a dent pateuse qui donne le gout de se rebrosser les dents apres et qui ne rafraichis en rien l'haleine cette pate a dent est pour vous! Vraiment insatisfaite je me suis rebrosser les dents avec mon crest apres et on voyais toute la difference. Pus jamais! Je vais men tenir a mon crest ;)

March 13, 2017

I bought this one in error but I really did like it. Not much of a fan of Baking Soda on my teeth but I found it really kind of scrubbed the teeth without doing any work at all. I love the flavour too.

1.5/5

March 08, 2017

Je n'aime pas le goût de ce dentifrice. De plus il est pâteux et laisse un goût désagréable dans la bouche après le brossage. De plus il coûte trop cher.

March 04, 2017

This is my favorite toothpaste. hands down. your mouth feels clean and doesnt leave a taste in your mouth for a while that smells like toothpaste. you can eat shortly after and it is gentle on the teeth.

March 03, 2017

I picked up this toothbrush because it was the cheapest on the shelf at the time so I thought, why not? I ended up absolutely hating it and stopped using it after just one day.
    This toothpaste doesn't "lather" or "bubble" in my mouth .. I am not exactly sure how to explain it. Other toothpaste seem to turn into a foam or something and this toothpaste seemed to just stay a chunk of toothpaste, it actually made me feel nausea. The taste of the toothpaste wasn't very good either, and my mouth just didn't feel clean at all and my breath wasn't freshened. It was an incredibly cheap and affordable toothpaste though.

January 10, 2017

I wanted to try something new so i tried this toothpaste. I love the way it makes my mouth feel fresh, the fresh feeling lasts longer then other brands. I will be recommending it to everyone and will be using again!

January 09, 2017

I wanted to try something new so i tried this toothpaste. I love the way it makes my mouth feel fresh, the fresh feeling lasts longer then other brands. will be using again!

January 06, 2017

I LOVE this product... I am allergic to anything crest so I had to find an alternative. I've used pretty much any product on the market including all naturals and I've found that this works that best. My mouth feels clean, my teeth look great, and the taste isn't overpowering.

January 06, 2017

I came across this toothpaste by trying a small travel sampler. I LOVE the fresh feeling it leaves after brushing with almost a tingle. My mouth and teeth stay feeling fresh, for such a long time after brushing.

November 07, 2016

Thought I'd give a new-to-me toothpaste rather than choose my "always" brand and was very pleasantly surprised. After a week I certainly noticed an improvement in colour. As well, my mouth felt clean and fresh. Ultimately I bought a small travel size and immediately put it in my travel bag for my next trip as well as using it daily.