Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 133 in Toothpastes

Truly Radiant™ Toothpaste features and benefits:

• Radiant smile in just five days*
  • Smoothes surface imperfections while restoring shine
  • Fluoride anti-cavity toothpaste for cleaning, whitening and enamel strengthening
  • Formulated with baking soda, peroxide and liquid calcium, which helps prevent future damage by stimulating re-mineralization to strengthen tooth enamel
  • Baking soda can get into microscopic crevices along the gum line to clean away unsightly stains and naturally neutralizes acids to help eliminate odours
*Data on file

Try this with Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Truly Radiant Toothbrush

November 07, 2016

Thought I'd give a new-to-me toothpaste rather than choose my "always" brand and was very pleasantly surprised. After a week I certainly noticed an improvement in colour. As well, my mouth felt clean and fresh. Ultimately I bought a small travel size and immediately put it in my travel bag for my next trip as well as using it daily.

November 07, 2016

I am on my second tube of arm and hammer tooth pate. I really like it !! My teeth and mouth feel so clean after using it. One of the nice things is its not overly powerful so if you get some on your lip while brushing your teeth, it doesn't burn. One thing I could see people not liking about it, is that you don't get the same fresh breath as other tooth pastes. Your breath is still good, but isn't a strong minty smell.

November 05, 2016

Cette pâte à dent laisse vraiment mes dents propre et bien blanche. J'aime beaucoup, jolie goût de menthe pas trop prononcé. Je la recommande c'est un bon choix.

November 04, 2016

This is the first time trying Arm & Hammer toothpaste and I must tell you that I’m truly pleased with it. I really love the minty flavour and freshness that it leaves in my mouth. The freshness stays in the mouth for a long time. This toothpaste really cleans my teeth better then any toothpaste I’ve ever used. I’ll be purchasing this again. I tried my old toothpaste after using ARM & HAMMER for a few weeks and I disliked my old toothpaste. So I’m going to continue using ARM & HAMMER Truly Radiant Clean and Fresh and I highly recommend it.

November 03, 2016

I use Arm & Hammer Sensitive once a day and Truly Radiant once a day. I love both products and my teeth seem brighter when I use Truly Radiant. The formula is not harsh, cleans very well and leaves my breath smelling fresh.

November 01, 2016

I have never used an Arm & Hammer Toothpaste before, although my Sister always uses it. And I was totally happy with the results and the feeling of my whole mouth. It felt scrubbed clean, and I honestly saw that they looked a little whiter with just one brush. The label says whiter teeth in 5 days and I am on day 3, so let us see !!

My mouth was really fresh, almost like I could feel a burn in my gums like when you use strong mouthwash. It is a white, creamy tooth paste, not a gel. It is fresh mint taste.

I really like this toothpaste.

September 01, 2016

I tried this toothpaste as everyone was raving about it because of the baking soda! I didn't like it at all, I couldn't get past the baking soda taste once so ever! It left such a bad after taste in my mouth and I didn't feel that fresh just brushed feeling! Sorry but this toothpaste is just not for me.

August 05, 2016

I love using Arm & Hammer toothpastes, since they do have baking soda in these toothpastes, it is much more reliable to make your teeth white, without hurting your gums.

July 11, 2016

I didn't like the Truly Radiant toothpaste. I did not like the flavor and I found it to be abrasive on my teeth. It also felt gritty and I don't really like that . It also doesn't rinse clean, I had to use a lot of water and a lot of swishing.

June 10, 2016

I used up the whole tube, so it was an OK toothpaste at cleaning my teeth. I just felt that it didn't bubble up and lather as much as the competitors do. I attribute the difference to be b/c of the formula in this one which uses baking soda. I also wasn't thrilled with the taste or flavour, it wasn't as cool and minty and refreshing as other ones out there. But it did make my teeth feel clean afterward, it's effective in that regard.