Arm & Hammer™ Truly Radiant™ Clean & Fresh Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 156 in Toothpastes

Want to see a whiter, clean & fresh smile in just 5 days? The Truly Radiant Clean & Fresh Toothpaste is designed to deep clean, whiten and provide long-lasting freshness with a cool surge of spearmint. It has the whitening you want with the taste you’ll love!

For more info, please visit Arm & Hammer.

May 28, 2017

love arm and hammer for any kind of product but specially oral care, this one is specially one of the best ones i try, great taste, leaves mouth incredible fresh.

really affordable

May 11, 2017

I like this toothpaste. Refeshing and doesn't taste bad.
    I've recieved a few samples of this toothpaste and I would recommend to others and deffinitely will buy again.

2.8/5

May 04, 2017

I DO NOT LIKE ANY OF THE ARM AND HAMMER BRAND TOOTH PASTE. FEELS GRITTY AND THE TASTE IS LIKE USING BITTER BAKING SODA RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX ALMOST. WILL NOT BUY THEIR PRODUCT AGAIN.

April 09, 2017

J'ai recu ce dentrifice en echantillon par la poste et depuis je l'utilise toujours.

Mon haleine est fraiche et mes dents sont propres. Je le recommende.

April 06, 2017

Arm and Hammer toothpaste is my go to. For an all over clean feeling without any residual plaque purchase arm and hammer. I feel amazing in the morning after brushing my teeth with this toothpaste!

March 30, 2017

Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Toothpaste certainly lives up to its name but my gosh does it ever taste horrible. The only reason I have continued using it is because it actually works, my teeth are noticably whiter. The taste is horrible though so be prepared for that.

March 30, 2017

Upon first trying this toothpaste, I got it as a sample. At first I thought it was gross because of the baking soda in it I guess. But I couldnt believe the difference it leaves my teeth. My mouth is healthier and fresher because of it!

March 15, 2017

I got this as a sample and ended up falling in love with it. It tastes great and teeth are noticeably whiter after a week of using. I love that it's made with a natural whitener like baking soda which makes me feel better about using it. Only complaint is the aftertaste. Yuck.

2.3/5

March 15, 2017

I was super excited to use a toothpaste with baking soda as the main ingredient. baking soda naturally whites your teeth.but this toothpaste failed to do so. infact my teeth are looking more yellow :$

March 14, 2017

I ALWAYS buy this toothpaste and i am truly always satisfied in the results that it gives me. Since i have been using it the toothpaste makes my teeth whiter by the minute.

EmiliaAnne has posted in the forum topic
    Concealer question

Pucerette added a new review for
    AXE YOU Body Spray