Ashland Jar Candles Reviews

Good - 0

July 09, 2017

Not a good scent throw

I own a few Ashland candles right now . They have a variety of different scents and Michaels usually has some sort of deal for them . 3 for 10 is a good one . they smell strong before you light the wick but the scent isn't as strong when it's lit . The scent throw isn't very good and they don't burn evenly . So I wouldn't recommend them.

June 26, 2017

These candles are amazing.

This is a really good quality candle it comes in so many different kinds of scents one of my favorites is Cafe au lait whatever that means since it doesn't say the scent in English. I would recommend this candle to anyone as it burns nicely and lasts a while.

2.8/5

April 13, 2015

I like the initial smell that these give off. However I found the smell was not very strong and did not last very long. Its good if you like a subtle scent in your home or for a small room. I found the price was pretty normal for a candle like this however I will be buying the cheaper no name brands as apposed to this one. I like a smell that stays and screams "HELLO!: when you walk into a room.

April 13, 2015

I bought a few of these candles from Michaels, and they are such lovely candles. I have always loved jar candles because they last such a long time so in the long run the bigger candle you get the less money you spend on candles.