Astro Balkan Style Original Natural Yogurt 6% Reviews
#20 in Yogurt

June 26, 2018

My favourite yogurt

I love this product! Doesn't have an gelatin. Only cream, milk and bacteria. It's rich and creamy. I love to use in cooking and baking or added with fruit and a touch of honey.

May 11, 2018

A Good Yogurt Choice

This is always the yogurt I go for at the grocery store. I'm attracted to it by the price (somehow always cheaper than the other options), but the quality and taste are satisfying as well. This Balkan style goes great with frozen berries and some Harvest Crunch cereal!

April 08, 2018

Best Plain Yogurt

The Astro Balken Style Plain Yogurt is definitely my first pick at the grocery store. It's cheaper than most plus the ingredients are great - nothing artificial!

March 30, 2018

Yogourt crémeux !

Ce yogourt à 6% est comme du bonbon! On peut facilement en manger la moitié du pot en une seule fois! Toutes les saveurs sont délicieuses! Une fois goûté, c'est définitivement adopté !

March 27, 2018

Put on so Many Things

I love that not only Astro's is great fornmy pocket but it is gelatin free. The texture is thick how I like it and not runny how some other brands are. I use it for baked goods, dips, in our spaghetti and smoothies. It is versatile and delicious. My smusualy go to when I am in need of plain Yogurt.

March 13, 2018

Rich, creamy and yogurt for all your needs

I have been using this yogurt for over 10 years, and it's our go to product. I and my family love this yogurt whether it is eaten plain, or turned into nice indian raita, or even used in various recipes. It tastes great and I highly recommend this product to everyone.

March 06, 2018

Great!!

We use this yogurt religiously. It’s great for all sorts of sauces, dips a healthy substitute for sour cream. Very versatile. Smooth great taste with added fruit.

June 16, 2017

I always have this in my fridge.

I've made homemade yogurt before and the recipe I used mentioned using Astro Balkan Style as a starter. The homemade yogurt was great but when I tasted the Astro it tasted exactly the same! Needless to say, although it was fun making it, I realized I didn't need to and just bought Astro Balkan Style ever since. It's also one of the purest plain yogurts.

I also never liked plain yogurt until this one. I began by putting in a sliced banana for sweetness but now I love it so much I don't have to put anything in it if I don't want to.

June 12, 2017

Its a staple in my fridge. I use it in replace of sour cream for nachos & dip for pirogies. I used to make my own yogurt but find it was too much and I didn't want any to go to waste. Many grocers sell at a great price especially Walmart & goes on sale often at Food Basics.

May 25, 2017

This has been my favourite go to yogurt for my baby since he started on solids. It is healthy, high fat and low sugar which is exactly what I was looking for. Mixed with some pureed fruit and it's a perfect part of breakfast for my baby!