Atkins Endulge Caramel Nut Chew

Atkins Endulge Caramel Nut Chew Reviews

Ranked #831 out of 846 in Chocolate

June 27, 2016

Used to eat these in between meals when I did the Atkins diet.
    They made me feel like I am having a sweet treat as oppose to being on a diet.
    Good taste of nut and caramel , not too sweet but sweet enough to enjoy a sugar craving ;)

I am glad this was included on the diet so I did not feel like I am starving my body off sweets and chocolate during already a crucial period.
    Didn't buy again since, but if go back on the atkins diet I will buy again so it's a maybe, but I do recommend

April 07, 2015

#GOTITFREE — What a great tasting treat! It is like eating an Oh! Henry chocolate bar. Rich chocolate, caramel, nougat and nuts combined to create a satisfying and filling treat. I'm glad I got to try this product and would definitely purchase it on my own.

July 08, 2014

I signed up for atkins and got a box delivered to my home with 3 sample bars. The Caramel Nut Chew bar was so delicious I had to go out and buy a box of 5!

May 28, 2014

Atkins Endulge Carmel Nut Chew is a favourite treat for me!

February 23, 2014

Love these bars! Perfect for satisfying cravings and staying on track. A little pricey but love when they go on sale.

September 08, 2013

Received a free sample of this product. Nothing great. Tastes a little like cardboard!!

January 26, 2013

I received a free sample of this bar from Atkins, and I wasn't really impressed. I found it to be almost fake tasting - and my boyfriend said it reminded him of cardboard. It does subdue a sweet craving, and would be good for those who desperately need something to munch on. But for me, I wouldn't ever purchase this one.

January 08, 2010

I received this from ChickAdvisor to review. The Atkins bar definitely wasn't my favourite bar out there... but it did curb the hunger craving for a little while. Was it actually indulgent? Not so much. I've had better. It's also a really small bar. Nice to keep in your purse if you need a quick snack, but not the best ones out there on the market! If you need a small snack and have a sweet craving to satisfy, this might do the trick. Otherwise... I think I would go for a different one.