Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioner Reviews

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner will give you a seriously simple fix to dry, damaged hair. With natural Australian ingredients, this deep conditioner will add "some roo to your do". Visit aussiecanada.ca for more information.

January 05, 2019

YES! The BEST!

I've been buying this for decades. It's super affordable for a bottle which lasts me months using it once or twice a week. It smells HEAVENLY, like all Aussie products, but the smell is never overpowering once my hair is dry. My hair is quite long, but this leaves my hair soft, smooth, tangle free and shiny and feeling so healthy. I have yet to see anything in this price range come remotely close in performance. I wish I could buy it in bulk!

October 30, 2018

I love this deep conditioner It doesn't leaves my hair feeling soft, smells amazing. This product made my hair thick and longer. It gives my hair so much volume and detangles my hair easily whenever I comb through it. If you have curly hair this will do wonders for you .

October 21, 2018

It's Really a Miracle

I use this every time I wash my hair and it honestly keeps my damaged ends conditioned and soft until I need to wash my hair again. It's the only conditioner that I find is this affordable and this effective! I recommend this to my friends all the time and I've been going back to it time and time again even after trying out more expensive conditioners.

October 09, 2018

Yes, I would buy this again.

Okay, so, granted, I did get this on sale so the price is normally a little on the high side.

The product works very well but you shouldn't overuse it or it will weigh down your hair.

October 02, 2018
    New York, United States

My Favorite!!

This conditioner is my favorite. I seriously can not go without it! My hair is so dry and damaged and this conditioner makes it feel silky smooth. Also the price isnt bad on this product either..

September 23, 2018

Love it for smoothing

This smooths the hair so nicely! If I keep using it during every wash, I do feel buildup. But it is still worth it for me. I have slightly curly and wavy hair and this really makes my hair look smoother. Love it even more because of the price.

September 19, 2018
    Rhode Island, United States

I would for sure buy this everytime. It smells amazing.

I absolutely LOVE this stuff. I have really unmanageable hair and since I started using this my hair is so easy to brush and maintain. I will forever use this now and recommend it to anyone who has snarly hair.

September 17, 2018

Highly recommend this!!

I love how soft this makes my hair! A lot of conditioning treatments will leave my hair feeling and looking greasy afterwards but this does not do that! It leaves it looking and feeling soft and healthy for days!!

September 14, 2018
    New York, United States

Awesome!

The best and most affordable deep conditioner ever. I have 3b,3c hair and it gives it so much moisture. I sometimes use it as an overnight treatment and it leaves my hair super smooth and easy to detangle. I could run my fingers through my hair without them getting stuck. Best product ever.

September 11, 2018

AMAZING!

This product has genuinely saved my hair. It leaves it feels light and silky soft and not tangled at all and adds so much moisture to my hair! Couldn’t live without!