Aussie Moist conditioner Reviews

Ranked #300 out of 677 in Conditioner

Quench that coifMoist Conditioner, with splashes of Australian Aloe, Jojoba Oil and Sea Kelp, helps seal in natural moisture and takes thirsty tresses from hapless to hydrated.

June 19, 2017

It's okay

I would say this product is okay, but not amazing to me it doesn't give me enough hydration my hair is fuzzy and dry this didn't help, but I'm sure someone with a different hair type it would work it's not the worst product I've used so I still recommend it

June 12, 2017

Aussie Moist conditioner

I love this product because it is so affordable. It is very easy to detangle your hair and it leaves your hair soft and easy to style as you desire afterwards.

June 06, 2017

Love this! I have very curly hair, which means dry hair except for my roots, add in the color treatments I've put my hair thru and you've got some damaged dry hair, this has been my go to conditioner for years! its cheap, it smells AMAZING, it leaves my hair incredibly soft and hydrated and I don't feel like I have residue left in my hair after.

June 05, 2017

I have naturally curly hair and I use this almost everyday when I detangle my hair in the shower. It keeps my hair extremely soft and moisturized. It also leaves my hair smelling really nice. I recommend this conditioner if you hair if you have natural hair / dry hair.

May 29, 2017

I have been using Aussie Moist for a very long time. This conditioner is light and yet effective. I find I don't need a huge amount at a time. My hair soaks it up and is tangle free once I rinse my hair. It has the subtle scent I have known to love and makes my hair shine and manageable. I would recommend this to anyone

March 14, 2017

I have been using this Aussie conditioner brand for over a decade and I cannot say enough about how satisfied I have been with it. My hair is long healthy happy and full of volume. I use Aussie products half my life and I will never change as long as Aussie is around making amazing products as they have been for a long time.

February 03, 2017

This is one of my favorite conditioners because it makes my hair feel so soft and moisturized after using it. Great for detangling little knots that my curly hair often gets. Highly recommend for dry hair.

January 05, 2017

Wonderful product, however you have to use a lot of it in order to get the desired effect. 90% of the time I find myself having to get another bottle before I have even finished my shampoo. With the economy these days and the tight money situations we are all experiencing lately. It's just not ideal to spend 4 dollars on conditioner that lasts 2 weeks of showering daily.

November 30, 2016

I've went through so many types of conditioners. I saw someone recommend this on Youtube with their natural hair tutorial, and I had to give it a try. Now I am HOOKED! I love it, smells amazing, has GREAT slip, and it's not expensive at all. Highly recommend others to try with their natural hair routine.

September 16, 2016

This shampoo isn't amazing and doesn't give amazing results but it is super affordable. I have been using the big bottles of both the shampoo and conditioner. It washes hair well, I do however wish the consistency was a bit thicker! For the price, it is a good value shampoo.

girlrudy earned the Beauty Expert badge