Aussie Moist conditioner Reviews
#284 in Conditioner

Quench that coifMoist Conditioner, with splashes of Australian Aloe, Jojoba Oil and Sea Kelp, helps seal in natural moisture and takes thirsty tresses from hapless to hydrated.

November 09, 2017

Currently using

I like Aussie because its reasonable price and it smells really good. I have very fine hair, after using this product it leaves a soft smooth hair. It also smell wonderful which is the reason I repurchase it again and again.

August 14, 2017

Great conditioner for the price.

I got this Aussie moist conditioner large bottle with pump on sale half price and for $4 it has been a great conditioner. Definitely not as good as higher end products but for this price worth the money.

August 11, 2017

LIFE SAVER

I have dry, frizzy, curly hair. This product is the only one I've found that makes my hair feel and look smooth and soft. I've been using it for years now and I will never switch. Amazing!

June 19, 2017

It's okay

I would say this product is okay, but not amazing to me it doesn't give me enough hydration my hair is fuzzy and dry this didn't help, but I'm sure someone with a different hair type it would work it's not the worst product I've used so I still recommend it

June 12, 2017

Aussie Moist conditioner

I love this product because it is so affordable. It is very easy to detangle your hair and it leaves your hair soft and easy to style as you desire afterwards.

June 06, 2017

Love this! I have very curly hair, which means dry hair except for my roots, add in the color treatments I've put my hair thru and you've got some damaged dry hair, this has been my go to conditioner for years! its cheap, it smells AMAZING, it leaves my hair incredibly soft and hydrated and I don't feel like I have residue left in my hair after.

June 05, 2017

I have naturally curly hair and I use this almost everyday when I detangle my hair in the shower. It keeps my hair extremely soft and moisturized. It also leaves my hair smelling really nice. I recommend this conditioner if you hair if you have natural hair / dry hair.

May 29, 2017

I have been using Aussie Moist for a very long time. This conditioner is light and yet effective. I find I don't need a huge amount at a time. My hair soaks it up and is tangle free once I rinse my hair. It has the subtle scent I have known to love and makes my hair shine and manageable. I would recommend this to anyone

March 14, 2017

I have been using this Aussie conditioner brand for over a decade and I cannot say enough about how satisfied I have been with it. My hair is long healthy happy and full of volume. I use Aussie products half my life and I will never change as long as Aussie is around making amazing products as they have been for a long time.

February 03, 2017

This is one of my favorite conditioners because it makes my hair feel so soft and moisturized after using it. Great for detangling little knots that my curly hair often gets. Highly recommend for dry hair.