Aussie Moist conditioner Reviews
#126 in Conditioner

Quench that coifMoist Conditioner, with splashes of Australian Aloe, Jojoba Oil and Sea Kelp, helps seal in natural moisture and takes thirsty tresses from hapless to hydrated.

June 04, 2019

Favourite conditioner

I have no idea how many times I have repurchased this conditioner for both mine and my daughters shower. Only conditioner I will use. It does a great job of hydrating your hair. I have medium wavy thick hair that gets tangled easily, it also easily breaks up the tangles- even if my daughters hair which is very curly. It smells amazing and scent lasts afterwards even if you’ve styled your hair. Leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth, and hydrated but not oily at all. For the price around 5.00 cad for a big bottle with a pump... and the pump has never clogged on me yet, you can’t beat it. I will continuously buy this again and again. I recommend everyone try it.

April 24, 2019

My go to Conditioner

Love this stuff! Makes my hair look and feel soft, silky and shiny. Without weighing down or making my hair appear greasy like most other conditioners do, since I’ve got super fine straight hair!

April 22, 2019

Love Aussie

I absolutely love this conditioner I will not buy any other kind it has to be Aussie! It makes my hair shiny and super soft no other conditioner keeps my hair looking great!

April 18, 2019

Leave my hair feeling hydrated and soft!

My new favorite conditioner! I have very thick, long hair and after using this conditioner I've noticed a difference when brushing my hair. I no longer have to fight the tangles! It leaves my hair feeling hydrated and soft! Smells great too.

March 20, 2019

Amazing

I’ve tried several conditioners and I always seem to go back to this one. It’s easy to detangle my hair with it, I love how it makes my hair feel afterwards. It’s such an amazing product and I will continue to purchase more

February 07, 2019

Great Consitioner at Great Price

This conditioner is one of the best I have tried. I have thick, course and dry hair. I can feel my hair strands plumping up with moisture when I use this conditioner. Smells great too.

September 26, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Absolutly love this product my hair feels so soft

I use this product every day and have for the past 2 years it leave my hair spft and managable and i have frizzy dead head this product is awsome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 25, 2018

Amazing!!!

This product is amazing!! It is so thick and coats the hair from scalp to ends. It leaves the hair feeling so soft but still manageable. The smell is also very pleasant.

September 18, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

No more knots

Tried for the first time along with the shampoo and was not disappointed keeps my hair soft and smelling great absolutely love. I now spend less time fighting with my hair and more time doing other things!

September 14, 2018

ITS FANTASTIC!

Aussie Moist, one of the best hair products I've ever used. Its famous and very well known in the curly hair community. It replenishes mouture and has amazing skip, perfect for detangling curly hair like mine!