Aveda Dry Remedy Shampoo
Good

Aveda Dry Remedy Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #266 out of 1068 in Shampoo

April 15, 2017

Aveda Dry hair remedy shampoo is the total bomb. Its the best product on the market. Its super expensive but I love it. My sons girlfriend is a trained Aveda Hairdresser. She came to visit in DEC. and gave me her Aveda dry remedy shampoo it smells so good and I love the bottle it comes in. With just a little poof and applied to the hair it was like it was just washed. Its the best dry hair product. Love love it

February 24, 2017

LOVE!!! i was having issues with my hair just feeling flat, and straw like. I remember using aveda stuff before and loving it, so i decided to switch my whole routine!
    So thankful i did!!! This Dry remedy shampoo lathers up great, smells great too. It kinda detangles the hair at the same time , and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. I noticed my hair was fluffy and shiny and soft right away!

May 09, 2016

The dry remedy shampoo is amazing, the scent is incredible and it cleans your hair without stripping it. I find that you need a very small amount of product. I have waist length hair and I usually use less than a mL per wash, so a single bottle lasts forever I find the price is justifiable because of this (if you find it isn't lathering you just add a bit of water). It is sulphate free so this is a huge plus for me.