Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 412 in Lotions

This naturally nourishing formula contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients to soothe, heal, and protect your baby's delicate, dry skin. Its fast absorbing formula helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, or cracked skin and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. And, this lotion can be used every day to help keep your baby's skin soft, smooth and healthy. It's even gentle enough for newborns and babies with sensitive skin. Faragrance free, hypoallergenic, non-greasy, and noncomedogenic.

April 11, 2017

This lotion has worked best for the majority of children I care for. It is great for sensitive skin and really does moisturise dry skin without causing any irritation or exasperating other skin conditions. It is my preferred lotion.

March 26, 2017

I use aveeno baby lotion on both of my girls. I find that it moisturizer their skin well without leaving it feeling greasy. It helps to keep their skin from drying out in the winter months especially.

March 18, 2017

Good gentle, fragrance free lotion. I bought this because it was on a recommended list for helping baby eczema. This is good lotion -- but it wasn't strong enough for my babies eczema (which in fairness it doesn't say it will control eczema). Instead I bought Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream -- which works very well.

March 17, 2017

aveeno are the best baby products love love the smell and keep baby skin very soft
    we use aveeno baby products and the bodywash for adult to aveeno is product that i recommend to everyone

March 14, 2017

Before baby arrived I purchased four different brands of body lotion. This is my favourite one. My son had baby acne and I applied this to his face and it cleared up very quickly.

March 12, 2017

I use it on my baby skin haven't had any problems so far the smell is ok and it keep the skin moisturize I would definitely buy this product i enjoy using it

March 06, 2017

For the 1st 5 years of my DS life he could only use this lotion on his sensitive and delicate skin. We used this lotion every day to help keep his skin soft, smooth and healthy. Fragrance free, hypoallergenic, non-greasy, and noncomedogenic.

March 03, 2017

Aveeno products are really great. I apply the Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Body Lotion on my baby three times a day and he seems to not mind it. It applies smoothly and is not greasy. It doesn't really have a scent which is great. Definitely recommend this.

March 02, 2017

My favourite baby body lotion to date! (and we've tried a few) my daughter's skin is so sensitive that she even reacted to coconut oil! This is the only lotion that works for us!

February 27, 2017

We were gifted some Aveeno Baby products when my baby was born. We have tried a couple of different lotions + baby oils for the past 7 months. Even though I normally like Aveeno, I'm not entirely fond of this particular lotion for 2 reasons:
    1. I found the lotion to be a little too runny (but that might have just been my batch).
    2. I didn't care for the smell.
    Other than that, I think the lotion is ok. We use it as a back-up. We have 3 changing stations throughout our house - we keep the Aveeno lotion in the least used station. At this point we prefer our baby oil and another lotion. If you can get used to the scent, this lotion might work out since it is very well priced!

Aletha25 added a new review for
    FrogTape Painters Tape

Aletha25 earned the Elite Reviewer badge

BJAdams added a new review for
    Kraft 100% Parmesan

R3Bean added a new review for
    Hollywood Beauty

NikkiS has posted in the forum topic
    Travelled in Time

Aletha25 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Else Addicted to Zulily?

NikkiS added a new review for
    Sephora