Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Body Lotion Reviews
#6 in Lotions

This naturally nourishing formula contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients to soothe, heal, and protect your baby's delicate, dry skin. Its fast absorbing formula helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, or cracked skin and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. And, this lotion can be used every day to help keep your baby's skin soft, smooth and healthy. It's even gentle enough for newborns and babies with sensitive skin. Faragrance free, hypoallergenic, non-greasy, and noncomedogenic.

October 09, 2021

Would buy again

I accidentally purchased two of these but I am happy I did! My little one loves it when I sue this lotion on him after a warm bath. There's no strong fragrance and it feels like it soaks in because he doesn't end up feeling greasy after application. I will continue to purchase Aveeno baby daily moisturizer

August 16, 2021

Was a lifesaver

Was recommended by my doc for my baby's dry skin. Helped a lot and prevented him from getting medications. Used it since he was about 3 months old. Use it with the dove body wash on most days.

August 16, 2021

Not good for my baby 🙍🙍

××× BENEFITS ×××
    • May be good for other babies.

××× DRAWBACK ×××
    • My baby has made a reaction following the application of this cream. The first time he had it was vaccine, so I waited a month before giving it back and he made the same reaction. He had plenty of small round plates on his body.

××× CONCLUSION ×××
    • I can not really put a conclusion globally because surely not all babies will have a reaction to it.

××× FEEDBACK AFTER TWO MONTHS ×××
    • I never use it again.

August 07, 2021
    Sofia-Capital, Bulgaria

Great

Great lotion for very sensitive skin.
    My youngest has very sensitive skin and gets rashes from all other brands I have tried. Aveeno is absolute favourite for baby's skin and honestly for mommy's skin as well

July 16, 2021

I will never trade to any other lotion for my baby

Our favorite lotion for our litt”3 one as it really moisturizes her skin. Been using it for a long time now and We never had any issue with dry skin so far. Highly recommended!

June 11, 2021
    Idaho, United States

I would buy this all the time!!

This is the best lotion I have ever tried. My baby had dry skin one day and I bought this for his dry skin. About 3 minutes after I rubbed it on my baby's skin, I could feel the difference. I even tried it on my skin and it also worked well on my skin. It is gentle on my baby's skin,therefore, I would recommend it to anyone who wants better feeling skin.

June 09, 2021

Best

I have been using this for my son from the very first day. And I can say it is best product. His skin is soft and no rashes at all. If I changed something else for a day he will have so many rashes so I will definitely stick with it until he will grow.

March 10, 2021
    Derby, United Kingdom

This worked

My little girl was getting eczema worse after bathing. Bought this half price and it cleared up her skin completely when using it for a couple of weeks. We are able to alternate this with other lotions we have but in future would only buy this! Would recommend this and purchase again!

March 10, 2021

Great moisturizer but my baby didn’t agree

I loved using this moisturizer for myself, knowing that it is safe to use during pregnancy and while nursing. However, my baby’s skin didn’t agree. My baby developed acne with the use of this cream. Unfortunately I’ll have to look for something else

February 17, 2021

aww-esome

My favorite baby lotion! Smells so good and absorbs well into the skin. Other lotions I've used don't seem to moisturize as well. I like it so much I use it too!The scent is super light and warm. Perfect for my little daughter after his bath. I even use it on myself when my lotion isn't available. Will continue to purchase.