Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Body Lotion Reviews
#5 in Lotions

This naturally nourishing formula contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients to soothe, heal, and protect your baby's delicate, dry skin. Its fast absorbing formula helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, or cracked skin and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. And, this lotion can be used every day to help keep your baby's skin soft, smooth and healthy. It's even gentle enough for newborns and babies with sensitive skin. Faragrance free, hypoallergenic, non-greasy, and noncomedogenic.

January 17, 2018

Aveeno

I would reccomend this lotion to anyone as it leaves your skin really soft and hydrated. It is also works really good for putting moisture into people who have extremely dry skin.

January 17, 2018

I would definitely recommend this product very good

This baby lotion is the best one out there. I use it for all 3 of my kids. My baby gets a bit of eczema on the back of his legs and it works great for this.

December 13, 2017

Helps a lot

My daughter has sensitive skin and every other lotion I tried has broken out her skin in redness and irritation. Aveeno baby daily moisture lotion has been a god send! It’s the only lotion I use on her and she hasn’t had any irritation since. The texture is nice, not too watery and leaves her skin soft and silky smoothe. It’s easy to apply and doesn’t take forever to rub in. The price for the amount of lotion you get is unbeatable , especially for such an amazing product. I see myself using this for many many years to come. I definitely recommend this lotion for babies and kids with sensitivities to frangrances or just skin sensitivities at all .

August 21, 2017

I found this one of the most effective creams on my skin!

As I am prone to having dry skin, I thought I could give this sample cream a try. Available in 200ml or 300ml, the secret to this cream is the natural ingredient of active colloidal oatmeal which helps restore the skin's natural barrier function.

The Aveeno I tried was fragrance free, but it is possible to obtain the cream with a natural light lavender scent. On tearing open my sample packet, Ii squeezed out the cream, noticing how silky smooth it was and how I could pick things up after rubbing it in without it leaving a lasting film on my hands.

After using it for a few days, I could feel that the cream had stopped my skin cracking and flaking.

June 28, 2017

Good stuff

I purchased this product after I had my son. H was about 6 months when I notice he was getting this weird pimple like bumps on his face and skin and legs and I took him to his pediatrician who then had told me my baby was suffering from sensitive skin and chemicals on soaps and lotions could be causing this. So then she recommended me to switch off to Aveeno lotion and shampoo and I emediatly noticed the difference. The texture and results on my baby's skin was changing he now had smooth skin the bumps where going away . Although the smell it's kinda weird, if doesn't bother my baby I'm okay with it. It works amazing he's face is no longer dry or bumpy . Love this product, it's a little in the pricey side FOR ME, but it makes my son skin better so I'll give it a pass.

June 19, 2017

Je l'adore

j'ai adopté cette crème pour mon bébé dès le premier essai., j'avais reçu un échantillon. La crème est épaisse, pénètre bien la peau et aide à bien hydrater ma cocotte. Elle n'a fait aucune réaction et je continue à la crémer quotidiennement. Je la recommande à tous les bébés.

June 14, 2017

Love this product

My son has eczema, this product is the only cream that helps of this condition. Luckily this product is not too expensive and easily accessible. We goes through few bottles of this a year.

June 03, 2017

this particular product has been my best friend for years now. i use it for all three of my kids. they all have very dry and sensitive skin. this lotion has worked wonders on them. i love how moisturizing it is and how the moisture actually lasts on my kids' skin compared to johnson's baby lotion that is.

May 14, 2017

My son has had sensitive skin ever since he was a baby. I tired several recommended baby products but my son still suffered. One day I came across Baby Aveeno. I have stuck with it ever since and my son is now 11 years old.

May 10, 2017

Is always an aveeno user. Thisbone is perfect for my babies' delicate skin. Keeps their skin moisturized and smooth all day all night. Will recommend to others for sure. Thanks aveeno!