Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Body Lotion Reviews
#6 in Lotions

This naturally nourishing formula contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients to soothe, heal, and protect your baby's delicate, dry skin. Its fast absorbing formula helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, or cracked skin and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. And, this lotion can be used every day to help keep your baby's skin soft, smooth and healthy. It's even gentle enough for newborns and babies with sensitive skin. Faragrance free, hypoallergenic, non-greasy, and noncomedogenic.

November 18, 2020

Baby Soft

The perfect smooth lotion for a baby's soft skin. My whole family uses Aveeno and our baby products are the latest additions! Very hydrating and dries quickly.

October 31, 2020

Love the texture

I love the soft milky texture of this product, it doesn’t leave any heavy residue on the skin and gets absorbed almost instantly.
    It is also fragrance free.

October 31, 2020

Aveeno baby

This my babies go to lotion for when they come right out of the shower. I as a parent absolutely love the scent and softness that it gives my babies. Would definitely recommend this lotion to my friends

July 23, 2020
    Arizona, United States

Great lotion for sensitive baby skin

My boys have eczema and get rashes easily. We switched to Aveeno Baby lotion and it does a great job. It's moisturizing enough to soothe sensitive skin, but not greasy.

July 08, 2020

perfect for keeping baby moisturized all day

We live in a dry climate, so frequent moisturizing is a must! And because my daughter has slight eczema, I generally prefer to use lotions that are not heavily fragranced or completely fragrance free. This lotion is fragrance free, which is a big plus for us. This lotion is not super greasy and hard to blend into the skin, which makes lotioning a quick task and appreciated when you have a squirmy baby that loves to roll. This moisturizer kept her skin full hydrated through the night, which is exactly what I want. At times, I find some moisturizers don't keep her skin hydrated and by the next morning, her skin feels parched! I would highly recommend this moisturizee for babies. It is gentle yet effective!

July 04, 2020

So gentle for babies!

This lotion is great for everyday use on my baby’s skin. I love that it is hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, dye-free, and paragon and phthalate-free. Being free of all of these makes me feel safer using this product on my baby skin to leave the skin feeling soft, nourished, healthy and gentle feeling all day long. The lotion locks in the moisture and does not leave any grease and it protects against dry skin. I love using this on my baby after bath times and would definitely recommend it.

June 27, 2020
    West Virginia, United States

Great for Eczema

I buy this monthly. I use it on all three of my children. It was recommended to me by my child's pediatrician for use on her eczema. It moisturizes very well and it helps calm the flare ups. I love the smell and feel of their skin after I've used it on them!

May 20, 2020

Best baby lotion ever!!

I love this lotion, I buy the fragrance free one. I use it for all my children. my daughters all have sensitive skin and all use this. the perfect lotion for sensitive skin ! It also seems to last a long time !

May 20, 2020

Bien

Le produit sens bon, à une consistance parfaite. Ma fille a la peau très sèche, et le produit n'hydrate pas assez sa peau, mais.il devrait convenir a la plupart des enfants

May 19, 2020

Un must!

Cette crème est tout simplement idéale et passepartout! Je l'utilise même sur moi! L'odeur est agréable et ne laisse pas la peau grasse. Le rapport qualité-prix.