Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Body Lotion Reviews
#7 in Lotions

This naturally nourishing formula contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients to soothe, heal, and protect your baby's delicate, dry skin. Its fast absorbing formula helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, or cracked skin and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. And, this lotion can be used every day to help keep your baby's skin soft, smooth and healthy. It's even gentle enough for newborns and babies with sensitive skin. Faragrance free, hypoallergenic, non-greasy, and noncomedogenic.

July 15, 2019
    Leeds, United Kingdom

A cult following

This is a cult products for mums and honestly i can understand why. Firstly the smell is so lovely and soothing, i use it for myself all the time.
    The only own point i'd say is the price, i can be expensive for what you get. But, you can catch deals at boots where's it's half price so you can stock up.

July 14, 2019
    Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

Love it!

I bought this for my son and it gets rid of any dry skin issues he has, i also use it on my self, i get dry skin on knees and ankles it really works, its brilliant would 100% recommend.

June 28, 2019

Highly recommended

This is my kids daily lotion. I have 2 toddlers and 1 baby and all of them love this lotion. It moisturiZes their skin and helps with mild eczema. This lotion doesn’t grease on skin and absorbs quickly! Love it!

May 15, 2019

Life saver!

I get eczema unfortunately! But this always seems to combat my itchiness and leaves me with less redness or bumps! Super smooth guide makes it perfect!

April 29, 2019

Wonderful

I love the feeling that all the Aveeno products do to my skin. The body washes and lotions are the only products my boyfriend purchases. I love when he brings me them home as well. I get excited just knowing when i get out of the shower my skin will smell nice and feel soft after i put lotion on..

April 16, 2019

Definitely buy this

My little one is so dry and once I use this he is very comfortable. I even love having it on my hands after lifting him up. I will definitely be getting this again

April 04, 2019

Love this

I have become a fan of all aveeno baby products. This lotion keeps my baby’s skin moisturized all day along with no dry flakes. I love using it to give him a massage. It also smells great!

April 03, 2019

Works like magic

Our little baby got acne at 4 weeks, pharmacist recommended this lotion and since then we’ve been using it. Got rid of acne after few uses. Definetly will be using this for awhile

April 03, 2019

Love it

I enjoy this baby lotion definitely one thing is not so much perfumes and makes baby skin soft as silk and its not to costly works great for relaxing your baby after bath wit
    h a nice rub

Updated On: April 03, 2019

I have the wash and shampoo also

March 15, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Works great

A few weeks ago I changed my babies lotion because her skin was super dry. After 2 days I started to see a difference. Right now her skin is almost clear and it looks amazing. I recommend this lotion for all babies.