Aveeno Baby Eczema Care Moisturizing Cream Reviews
#1 in Skin Care

Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream helps relieve dry, itchy, irritated skin due to eczema. Developed with leading dermatologists, this baby eczema cream combines natural colloidal oatmeal and dimethicone to help strengthen the skin's moisture barrier for prevention and protection against dryness.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

October 28, 2020

Heals it up

I started to notice my little one deleovpping dry skin everywhere, and the other lotion I was using was not helping at all. Went out and bought this one and it cleared up within 2 days!! No more dry skin for baby. This stuff works amazing for my little one

October 25, 2020

aveeno-baby-eczema-care-moisturizing cream

This product is great for babies and toddlers with itchy, dry, irritated and uncomfortable skin.
    I used it on my son when he was a baby up until 3 years old and no longer has eczema. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends.

Updated On: October 25, 2020

My sons Pediatrician recommended it.

October 07, 2020

INCREDIBLE!

I bought this cream as a last resort until seeing our doctor. After purchasing this product I DID NOT end up going to a doctor because it cleared her skin up almost immediately the next morning.

October 06, 2020

Amazing stuff!

I can not recommend this enough! My son has had eczema since he was only a few months old. We tried SO many products trying to find something to sooth the itchy/dry patches, but nothing really worked. Finally I stumbled across aveeno baby and within a week or two I noticed a huge difference in my sons eczema, it was practically GONE!! I was so shocked, I went and stocked up on the stuff and grabbed the body wash to go with it! Now whenever he has a flare up (which is rare now) I use this and it’s gone by the next day. Definitely give this a try!

October 01, 2020

Good one

I started using this for my baby when she had eczema. At first we didn’t know what to do then our doctor recommended this to us.it was really helpful for my baby.love using it

September 09, 2020

Highly recommend for New borns

My mom used it for both my brothers so i decided to give it a try for my daughter being a first time mom. It works amazing.

Scent free, super moisturizing as it should be. My daughter did not have eczema however she did suffer terrible heat rash on her face and under her neck. Within days it was all cleared up.

September 04, 2020

Great for preventing an relieving eczema!

Great lotion for kids with eczema. Not greasy and absorbs quickly, even right out of the bath. We always have it on hand and use on our son daily. Also love their other eczema products.

September 01, 2020

Relieved my baby’s eczema!!

Nothing else was working for my baby’s skin not until we’ve used this. A must use for babies with eczema! Apply to skin daily to achieve better results

August 31, 2020

Eczema relief for baby

Baby had really bad eczema, possibly from dry and cold weather. Tried everything and nothing helped much. This did the trick though. No more issues. When hot spots start to form it nips it in the bud so my baby isn’t uncomfortable.

August 11, 2020

Cleared my son's eczema in a day!

Purchased this for my son when he got some eczema behind the knees at 6 months old and it cleared the rash within a day! Best non-medicated cream for mild cases of eczema. I use it as soon as I start to see some redness and the it prevents the rash from developing. It is thicker in texture and slightly sticky so I like to apply it on the kids before bed.