Aveeno Baby Eczema Care Moisturizing Cream Reviews
#1 in Skin Care
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

October 01, 2020

Good one

I started using this for my baby when she had eczema. At first we didn’t know what to do then our doctor recommended this to us.it was really helpful for my baby.love using it

September 09, 2020

Highly recommend for New borns

My mom used it for both my brothers so i decided to give it a try for my daughter being a first time mom. It works amazing.

Scent free, super moisturizing as it should be. My daughter did not have eczema however she did suffer terrible heat rash on her face and under her neck. Within days it was all cleared up.

September 04, 2020

Great for preventing an relieving eczema!

Great lotion for kids with eczema. Not greasy and absorbs quickly, even right out of the bath. We always have it on hand and use on our son daily. Also love their other eczema products.

September 01, 2020

Relieved my baby’s eczema!!

Nothing else was working for my baby’s skin not until we’ve used this. A must use for babies with eczema! Apply to skin daily to achieve better results

August 31, 2020

Eczema relief for baby

Baby had really bad eczema, possibly from dry and cold weather. Tried everything and nothing helped much. This did the trick though. No more issues. When hot spots start to form it nips it in the bud so my baby isn’t uncomfortable.

August 11, 2020

Cleared my son's eczema in a day!

Purchased this for my son when he got some eczema behind the knees at 6 months old and it cleared the rash within a day! Best non-medicated cream for mild cases of eczema. I use it as soon as I start to see some redness and the it prevents the rash from developing. It is thicker in texture and slightly sticky so I like to apply it on the kids before bed.

August 02, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

Eczema

I really like using the Aveeno Eczema cream for my son. A few months ago he broke out with a rash. I took him to an urgent care. The Dr. told me that it's eczema. I purchased it and used it after his prescription was finish and it is clearing up nicely.

July 22, 2020

Works well

I always loved Aveeno products. This one works real well for my kids eczema 😊 and it's good for sensitive skin. I never have to use too much of it.

July 08, 2020
    Texas, United States

Good lotion for babies with sensitive skin

I've used this lotion with both of my children who had very sensitive skin. They would have cuts because they're skin would be so dry and irritated with other lotions. This brand is the only one that even helped them and relieved any pain,itchiness, and dryness. It doesn't have any harsh chemicals, light fragance, not too heavy or oily. Perfect to use on hot days and those cold days. My children never complained when I put this lotion on their skin. I highly recommend it to anyone who has children with sensitive skin and with eczema.

June 03, 2020

Swear buy

My baby has heat rash and they were not disappearing even After trying abundance of creams and then i thought to give this one a try and the results are mind blowing. I can't even believe how his skin starts feeling soft after only two application of this cream. His dead skin peels off and redness reduces. I would stick with this permanently. Surely recommend it.