Aveeno Baby Gentle Conditioning Shampoo Reviews

July 23, 2020
    Massachusetts, United States

Excellent product

very good product. I use it for my kid daily and no issue. Very mild and no fragrance and very good for kids. Will definitely recommend to others and well

September 04, 2019
    Arkansas, United States

So gentle

I loved this shampoo for my daughter. It was the only one I would use. I loved the smell and how soft it made my daughters hair. I love most of the Aveeno baby products but this was my favorite. It was very gentle for my baby and I loved it. I defiantly recommend this shampoo.

September 19, 2018
    Florida, United States

I will buy it again

I will buy it again. Why take care of my baby's hair is very soft. the shine of the hair and its smell are excellent.the presentation of its packaging is very beautiful, I do not hesitate to repeat my purchase.

September 08, 2018

Always gentle on baby!

I absolutely love Aveeno products for both adult and baby! Aveeno Gentle baby Conditioning Shampoo not only smells wonderful, but works well to smooth baby's locks gently. I highly recommend this product for any mamas!

March 28, 2018

Great baby shampoo!

I haven’t come across many baby shampoos that also condition. This leaves my faughter’s Hair silky and smooth and really easy to detangle with a wet brush.

August 31, 2017

great gentle cleanser

This shampoo is really gentle and has a very light scent to it. It works well to cleanse the hair and lock in the moisture without leaving any soapy residue.

June 23, 2017

Not bad

I will not say this the best from aveeno, but does the work, I use it for my son and I like the soft smell, and that it has some conditioner on in, so helps to keep hydrate his hair. I can not say too much about this product, because I am still looking for a good shampoo for my son, this one is not bad, I want one that really keep his hair clean, and healthy.

May 30, 2017

I use this for my baby boy, he's 5 months old and has so much hair it's crazy! It keeps his hair from sticking up straight and calming his crazy bedhead plus it smell amazing!!!

September 23, 2016

I buy this as an adult, because I figure if it's safe enough for a baby it's safe enough for me. Also working out often, I shower a lot so need something mild. I enjoy the soft soapy clean smell, instead of the often strong fruity or flower my smells adult body washes have. A bit pricey, but drugstores have comparable home rands which are more affordable

September 23, 2016

At the hospital they always washed my daughter with the typical Johnsons products and it left her with a distinct "scent". This product smells beautiful but doesn't leave a smell forever, it allows her to just smell like baby instead of product. It cleans her well and I feel safe using it on her.