Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Moisture Cream Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 397 in Lotions

Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Moisture Cream is fragrance free and pediatrician recommended. Perfect for everyone in the family, this moisture cream moisturizes for up to 24 hours and is clinically proven. With natural colloidal oatmeal, your skin will feel smooth upon application. visit aveeno.com for more information.

July 15, 2017

Most effective for my daughter's eczema

My daughter has had eczema flare-ups since birth and we've been using the Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Moisture Cream on her skin as it quells the flare-ups most effectively. It also doesn't have a strong scent and therefore isn't bothersome to my daughter. It's been the perfect solution for her eczema.

July 08, 2017

Must have for babies

My son has dry skin or eczema flare ups every now and then and I found this Aveeno cream to work best on him. It has given him instant relief and has helped clear his skin within a couple days.
    The cream is thicker then most lotions and is fragrance free. It is a must for babies and works great on mommy too!

July 08, 2017

BEST BABY LOTION

I usually use Johnson & Johnson baby lotion but a friend told me to try this lotion which I'm not sure why I didn't think of it before since I use the adult aveeno but anyway this is by far the best lotion for babies. If you haven't tried it yet go buy it it's definnitly worth it.

May 12, 2017

I used this on my nephew and loved it. His skin is so sensitive and the oatmeal had definitely helped, and the redness was gone! He stopped crying and grabbing at his face after I used this!

April 19, 2017

I use this Aveeno baby cream as my everyday facial moisturizer. It is fragrance free, and made with natural colloidal oatmeal. It is the only moisturizer I have ever used on my face that has not irritated my skin in any way. It also heals up any rash/dry skin/ skin irritation I have ever experienced, in a quick & painless matter!
    If you have sensitive skin and have never tried this - do it!

April 11, 2017

Aveeno baby lotion is non greasy and gently for baby sensitive skin. I've used this on my baby and didn't had any issues. It's great for winter months.

April 11, 2017

I bought this product to help my daughters eczema as I thought that it would give her the moisture that she needed.
    It did a pretty good job as long as it was applied twice a day, but in the end we did need something a little stronger.

March 29, 2017

My son has very sensitive, eczema prone skin since birth. We tried multiple different lotions, bath soaks, prescription creams and nothing even touched the discomfort nor the eczema itself. I was at a loss until my SIL recommended the Aveeno Baby line of products. We went out and purchased every lotion,wash, and soak that Aveeno made for eczema and I swear we haven't had a skin irritation in the past year and a half. 100% worth giving the product a try if your child has sensitive skin.

March 13, 2017

The thickest, most useful, longest lasting, easy on baby's sensitive skin lotion! This is by far my favourite lotion to use on my twin girls! One has always had super sensitive skin, this lotion hits the mark. Every other lotion we've tried have failed me - I would apply other lotions after their evening bath and by the morning their skin would be dry again....but not with Aveeno's Baby, Soothing Relief Moisture Cream!

My sister even bought it for her 35 year old dry hands! She doesn't even have kids!

Do your baby a favour and go buy this lotion!

March 11, 2017

After trying numerous companies, I finally settled on Aveeno for all my baby's skin/bath products. This moisture cream is especially good because it really hydrates baby's skin and is non-greasy. Don't look any further.

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    GLASSES

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    **UPDATE On Nerdwax**

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Suits

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Produit - coup de coeur!

Maggiestevens has posted in the forum topic
    Where is everyone from ?:)