Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Moisture Cream Reviews
#6 in Lotions

Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Moisture Cream is fragrance free and pediatrician recommended. Perfect for everyone in the family, this moisture cream moisturizes for up to 24 hours and is clinically proven. With natural colloidal oatmeal, your skin will feel smooth upon application. visit aveeno.com for more information.

January 04, 2018

Tend tootsies and softest touch

We had trouble since day one with lotions on our little human, it would never give enough moisture. Then we found Aveeno Baby, it seriously change our lives after the first use! Won’t use any other product

January 02, 2018

Great lotion.

I use this lotion daily on my children. It does not leave an oily feeling after, keeps skin smooth and moisturized and doesnt smell bad. My youngest gets a rash once weather is cold on his face and hands and since using Aveeno it is not nearly as bad.

December 18, 2017

Good lotion

This lotion works well. Very moisturizing. Whenever my daughter had super dry skin I would pick this up. It has a nice smell too, not too strong. Overall - good product.

October 02, 2017

Good, but not great

I bought this for myself when I had noticeably dry patches of skin throughout the summer. I thought that using baby lotion would be more soothing than the regular line. I liked that it wasn't unscented and somewhat alleviated the issue for a time, but eventually lost its effectiveness after a bit of use. It was slightly thick in texture, but it ended up leaving my skin tacky at times. As a result, I ended up switching to a lotion that absorbed into my skin quicker.

2.8/5

September 01, 2017

okay

I bought this for my daughter who has eczema. It is a thicker cream and extra moisturizing, but I didn't find it helped the eczema much. I liked that it was unscented. I found that Cetaphil cream was much more effective

July 15, 2017

Most effective for my daughter's eczema

My daughter has had eczema flare-ups since birth and we've been using the Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Moisture Cream on her skin as it quells the flare-ups most effectively. It also doesn't have a strong scent and therefore isn't bothersome to my daughter. It's been the perfect solution for her eczema.

July 08, 2017

Must have for babies

My son has dry skin or eczema flare ups every now and then and I found this Aveeno cream to work best on him. It has given him instant relief and has helped clear his skin within a couple days.
    The cream is thicker then most lotions and is fragrance free. It is a must for babies and works great on mommy too!

July 08, 2017

BEST BABY LOTION

I usually use Johnson & Johnson baby lotion but a friend told me to try this lotion which I'm not sure why I didn't think of it before since I use the adult aveeno but anyway this is by far the best lotion for babies. If you haven't tried it yet go buy it it's definnitly worth it.

May 12, 2017

I used this on my nephew and loved it. His skin is so sensitive and the oatmeal had definitely helped, and the redness was gone! He stopped crying and grabbing at his face after I used this!

April 19, 2017

I use this Aveeno baby cream as my everyday facial moisturizer. It is fragrance free, and made with natural colloidal oatmeal. It is the only moisturizer I have ever used on my face that has not irritated my skin in any way. It also heals up any rash/dry skin/ skin irritation I have ever experienced, in a quick & painless matter!
    If you have sensitive skin and have never tried this - do it!