Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Moisture Cream Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 411 in Lotions

Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Moisture Cream is fragrance free and pediatrician recommended. Perfect for everyone in the family, this moisture cream moisturizes for up to 24 hours and is clinically proven. With natural colloidal oatmeal, your skin will feel smooth upon application. visit aveeno.com for more information.

April 19, 2017

I use this Aveeno baby cream as my everyday facial moisturizer. It is fragrance free, and made with natural colloidal oatmeal. It is the only moisturizer I have ever used on my face that has not irritated my skin in any way. It also heals up any rash/dry skin/ skin irritation I have ever experienced, in a quick & painless matter!
    If you have sensitive skin and have never tried this - do it!

April 11, 2017

Aveeno baby lotion is non greasy and gently for baby sensitive skin. I've used this on my baby and didn't had any issues. It's great for winter months.

April 11, 2017

I bought this product to help my daughters eczema as I thought that it would give her the moisture that she needed.
    It did a pretty good job as long as it was applied twice a day, but in the end we did need something a little stronger.

March 29, 2017

My son has very sensitive, eczema prone skin since birth. We tried multiple different lotions, bath soaks, prescription creams and nothing even touched the discomfort nor the eczema itself. I was at a loss until my SIL recommended the Aveeno Baby line of products. We went out and purchased every lotion,wash, and soak that Aveeno made for eczema and I swear we haven't had a skin irritation in the past year and a half. 100% worth giving the product a try if your child has sensitive skin.

March 13, 2017

The thickest, most useful, longest lasting, easy on baby's sensitive skin lotion! This is by far my favourite lotion to use on my twin girls! One has always had super sensitive skin, this lotion hits the mark. Every other lotion we've tried have failed me - I would apply other lotions after their evening bath and by the morning their skin would be dry again....but not with Aveeno's Baby, Soothing Relief Moisture Cream!

My sister even bought it for her 35 year old dry hands! She doesn't even have kids!

Do your baby a favour and go buy this lotion!

March 11, 2017

After trying numerous companies, I finally settled on Aveeno for all my baby's skin/bath products. This moisture cream is especially good because it really hydrates baby's skin and is non-greasy. Don't look any further.

March 11, 2017

February 24, 2017

Mes garçons ont la peau très sensible et j'aime beaucoup les produits Aveeno, très doux et naturel. La crème est hydratante, pénètre rapidement pour l'habillage par la suite. La peau est douce immédiatement.

February 20, 2017

Our daughter is very sensitive and this works miracles on her, she's continued to have very dry skin her whole life and this always does the trick right after a bath. It has a smell to it but it's definitely unscented. I've even been using it in these winter months. Absolutely inlove with this product !

January 14, 2017

My face is very sensitive and dry, most creams I've tried in the past have made my face blow up, have red blotchy patches, or completely burn when applying!
    As you know when your skin on your face is as sensitive as mine, you know you can't just use any old cream to sooth your face! Usually I'd stay away from scented creams all together but this Aveeno baby cream smells remarkable! And don't get me started on the moisture part of the cream, it literally leaves your face feeling like a baby's bottom ! 100% best face cream! This ones for the ladies out there who have trouble finding creams that will moisturize, smell good and be completely affordable!