AVEENO Cracked Skin Relief CICA Balm Reviews

AVEENO® Cracked Skin Relief CICA Balm locks in moisture for 24 hours to help protect cracked, dry skin. This rich formula provides a protective layer to help heal dry skin and reduce the loss of moisture. What is CICA? CICA comes from the French word “Cicatrisation”. Aveeno® CICA Balm is formulated to intensely moisturize & help repair dry skin. Triple Oat Complex: Oat Flour, Oat Extract, Oat Oil

Le baume CICA Aveeno® Soin de la peau craquelée maintient l’hydratation pendant 24 heures et aide à protéger la peau sèche et craquelée. Sa formule riche procure une couche protectrice pour favoriser la cicatrisation de la peau sèche et réduire la perte d’hydratation cutanée. Que signifie CICA? CICA vient du mot « cicatrisation ». Le baume CICA Aveeno® est formulé pour hydrater intensément la peau sèche et l’aider à se cicatriser. Complexe triple avoine: farine d’avoine, extrait d’avoine et huile d’avoine

You may also enjoy AVEENO Cracked Skin Relief CICA Ointment

New Brunswick, Canada

A relief for your cracked skin

This product it’s amazing! The cream it’s really dense and that’s no fragrance. I personally miss the fragrance but I imagine that would be better for people that are smell sensitive or even for men. I wish I had known this product some time ago when my skin was totally cracked.

my magic overnight balm

Since i moved to canada i alwayes have cracked feet and hand plus very dry knees i was always in the market to buy diffrent type of cream for feet and hand seperatly
    But couldnt find anything Perfect.
    After applying this balm overnight it works really well it has no smell which is another factor for me to use it everyday the formula very rich yet not gresy i love how it goes on my skin it feels like butter soft.
    The price very good for the amount you get this tub last me 6 months easy.

April 06, 2019

Awesome cream for very dry skin

This cream is absolutely perfect. Very thick, hydrating and soooo effective for my dry skin. My hands this winter are so crack, I don’t know why but they look so moisturized after I put this on.

April 05, 2019

Truly for dry and cracked skin

Love this product! Aveeno makes such great and effective products and this new line for cracked skin works wonders! My feet needed repair like crazy and this has been the only thing that has worked. The texture is thick and it has no scent which I really like. I would recommend this for those with dry cracked skin!

Surprisingly disappointing product

I normally love Aveeno products, and I was excited to receive this for free from ChickAdvisor, but after using this I must say I'm disappointed.
    I have dry, cracked hands, and I have sensitive skin. This product has my name written all over it - or so I thought. After applying this to my skin, I was shocked at how oily my hands were, and for how long they stayed that way. The worst part is it didn't even help my dry skin; it stung really bad for about 15 minutes (during which time I suppose it was trying to work), then I just went back to having dry, cracked skin - only now it had an oily residue!
    I will say that, for anyone who is allergic to scents, this *might* be a good product for you as it is scent-free - but I will not be buying this product in the future.

April 05, 2019

Aveeno, doing what it does best!

First of all, the size of this product is a great value, you'll have it forever. There is no smell or fragrance to it which I appreciate when you're dealing with sore and cracked skin as it can cause discomfort. This product does as advertised, extreme moisture for dry and cracked skin. I found it a tad greasy, it didn't absorb as much as I'd hoped, but I imagine it's necessary to save my dry, cracked skin from these severe winter days. Will definitely buy again.

Bon hydratant

Ce produit est intéressant. Il est bien absorbé par la peau et hydrate bien. Mais il laisse une sensation grasse une fois le produit absorbé. J'aime qu'il ne soit pas parfumé.

Works well

Great product. I used this on my 6 year old cheeks. His cheeks get red and irritated from playing outside. He doesn't like creams with scent so Aveeno Cracked Skin Relief CIca Balm was a perfect option. He didn't complain about feeling sticky and he let the balm do its magic overnight. He woke up with beautiful white soft cheeks. This is a must in our household.

April 04, 2019

Un baume doux

J’ai reçu ce produit gratuitement dans le cadre des bancs d’essai de chick advisor. Le produit est agréable au toucher, et je vois une amélioration sur la sécheresse de mes mains.

April 04, 2019

i will definetly buy this product!!

jai recu ma boite ajd et woooooow merci pour LE format😌se soir jai mis soin de la peau craquelé car je travaille de longue heures debout et mes talons sont craquelé🤫bref jai bcp aimer la texture qui au fur et a mesure masser elle penetre vite dans la peau;) jai bien hate de voir la suite😉pour ce qui est du baume je lai utiliser sur ma fille de 12ans sur ses genoux car cest tres seche . elle a bcp aimer le fait que la creme est non grasse non parfumer car sa peau est tres fragile.... a suivre aussi . nous allons les appliquer a tous les soirs 🤗