Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash, Vanilla and Oats Reviews

The unique formula with ACTIVE NATURALS® Oatmeal and nutrient-rich yogurt helps to revitalize your dry skin and leaves it feeling moisturized.

Nettoyant corporel au yogourt AVEENO® Hydratation quotidienne Vanille et avoine : cette formule unique, à base d'avoine ACTIVE NATURALS® et de yogourt riche en nutriments, aide à revitaliser la peau sèche et la laisse hydratée.

For more information, please visit Aveeno.ca

You may also like: Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion in Vanilla and Oats

Average price: $7.47-11.49
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

March 15, 2018

Best Moisturizer

I have used this moisturizer on my girls and I (aged 5 & 7) for years now. It was safe to use when they were babies too. They like the subtle smell of it and it helps keep us moisturized all winter long.

March 06, 2018

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash, Vanilla and Oats

jai., essayer., le gel nettoyant .,pour le corps .,,Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash, Vanilla and Oats jai vraiment ..aimée super bon sent bon et tres hydratant pour la peau bref j ai adorée jen ai meme racheter

March 05, 2018

Great product

I like this product. It is great for anyone who has dry skin and needs more moisture. It calms itchy skin and has a lovely smell to it. Leaves ur skin feeling soft.

2.2/5

March 05, 2018

Aveeno

I was looking for a moisturizer for my face and thought that maybe this could work even though it is targeted for the body. Well, it didn't work for my face. I had itchy spots appearing after a few days of uses. It was really itchy, red... Like hives. Plus, few clogged pores (whiteheads)... Really disappointed that it didn't work, since the moisturizing level of this lotion was pretty good... but couldn't stand the itchy bumps anymore...!

However, it works really well as a body moisturizer. (Just not for the face area)

Active Ingredients: Dimethicone (1.25%) (Skin Protectant) Inactive Ingredients: Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour (Oat), Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Sodium Chloride, Water

February 02, 2018

Angela Reay

I’ve been using this body wash for about two months now and I have to say, there is a huge difference in my skin. I suffer from keratosis pilaris (annoying little red bumps on the backs of arms and on legs), so it is crucial for me to keep my skin moisturized.

When I started using this I refused to wear tank tops because of the embarrassment and redness of my arms. After multiple dermatologist appointments and expensive creams, this has helped more than ANYTHING!

Highly recommend this product. Keeps you smelling fresh and staying hydrated. Even on these -25 degree C winter days.

January 28, 2018

Love being lathered

I love this soap..my skin feel so refreshed smooth and I love the way it makes my body feel and smell..with the winter season in this soap helps treat my dry skin without having to over layer with lotions..

October 27, 2017

Smells great

Smells great. Very smooth would definitely purchase again. Had a coupon for it so the price was great. And a little goes along way with this product!! I have very dry skin and found it moisturizing!!

October 24, 2017

Aveeno est parfait pour les allergies

J'utilise aveeno beaucoup l'été car j'ai la peau très sensible au soleil ☀️.J'ai besoin de l'avoine qu'il y a dans le produit.Il m'a même été recommandé par mon dermatologue et le prix est bien meilleur que d'autres produits et son efficacité se compare à ces produits.J'adore.

October 18, 2017

Worth the money

Aveenoleaves skin feeling hydrated and soft and the best part is that there is no dryness at all. I would highly recommend this product for anyone in the family

October 17, 2017

One of the best I used

This is one of the best body wash that I have tried so far. This keeps my skin moistured for a longer period of time such that my skin does not break out. It is perfect for all skin type, even for sensitive skin like mine. If you are looking for a good body wash, this Aveeno one is a must try !