Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion, Vanilla and Oats Reviews

This rich, creamy formula with ACTIVE NATURALS® Oatmeal and nutrient-rich yogurt revitalizes dry skin and leaves it hydrated for 48 hours.

Lotion corporelle - yogourt AVEENO® Hydratation quotidienne Vanille et avoine : cette formule riche et crémeuse, à base d'avoine ACTIVE NATURALS® et de yogourt riche en nutriments, revitalise la peau sèche et la laisse hydratée pendant 48 heures.

For more information, please visit Aveeno.ca

You may also like: Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash in Vanilla and Oats

Average price: $9.49-13.49

January 30, 2020

My Dr recommended

My Dr recommended for me to buy this as I have very sensitive skin, prone to dry, itchy skin especially in the winter.
    I lived in Bucerias Mexico and my skin Dr there told me to use it calm my skin after being in the sun.
    I use it daily and helps to relieve my skin from dryness, and keeps it smooth and soft

May 03, 2019
    Texas, United States

Must have it

Mostly females do lot of house chores in which they have to encounter soap, hard water etc.and doing all this their hands goes rough and dry, this cream yogurt is very good for maintaining your hands and feets beauty and softness,my hands was going very dry and rough,now it's gaining softness and looks pretty, definitely buy this again.

March 18, 2019

Awesome product for dry skin!

I have tried many other brands of lotion many far more expensive then this. This by far is my favourite! not only is it very effective, it smells so good and is very affordable. I will no longer waste my money on other products this is now my one and only!

March 18, 2019

good for dry skin

i like this yogurt, texture is good, not too thick, just right. fast absorbing, especially good for people like me with dry skin. it does keep my skin moisturized. the vanilla and oat smells nice

February 12, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Daily spa everyday

I just tried this moisturizer and I love it, I love the way it smells, not overpowering but lasts all day, it really really moisturizers the skin, it absorbs very nicely, not sticky,,,,,,I think I just might found a keeper in this one,,,,,,love love it

February 12, 2019

my sons love it and kiss it

My sons have dry skin and once they are using the product, they feel soft and feel good!! They always using the lotion after shower . The lotion works very quickly into the skin.

April 09, 2018

love!

I really like the body yogurt lotion from Aveeno. It is a really rich cream and I love the light vanilla scent. It keeps my skin feeling moisturized all day long and keeps me from feeling uncomfortable or itchy.

April 04, 2018

très bon

Aveeno fait partie de mes crèmes préférées depuis toujours. Elles sont parfaite pour les peau délicate et y laisse toujours un parfum envoûtant et délicieux. Je le recommande à tout le monde, petits et grands!

April 03, 2018
    Tennessee, United States

LOVE AVEENO

Aveeno is an awesome brand. This lotion smells so good and makes my skin feel so smooth. the smell lasts for a little while but the smoothness will last me the day. When I apply again at night my legs are still so smooth. I love this product. and I will continue to purchase this lotion from Aveeno.

March 31, 2018

Nice Lotion

I found the Aveeno Body Yoghurt smells really great, and has a nice thick consistency. It works well to keep your skin hydrated for the most part, however did not help problem areas as well as other lotions. Would continue to use as a daily moisturizer, but prefer other formulas for my extra dry skin during the cold season.