Aveeno Eczema Care Hand Cream
Good

Aveeno Eczema Care Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 339 in Hand Lotions & Creams

March 20, 2017

This is by far the best hand cream I have ever used!!it fixed up my super dry skin I'm just a couple uses! My hands were all red and cracked and nothing worked except this product:)

January 17, 2017

This cream actually works better for eczema than the perscription cream. I used to have mild eczema on my hands and this keeps it from appearing again.

January 05, 2017

My workplace is very dry. I have been using this hand cream and it's great. You need to use only a little bit so it will last. If you put on too much it will get a little greasy but absorbs very quickly. There is also no scent. Perfect for work or home.

October 16, 2016

Cette crème est très douce tout en étant super réparatrice. Efficase et hydratante. J`aime beaucoup. ne brule pas la peua en l`appliquant alors pour les mains craqués c`est super

September 01, 2016

If you have itchy hands, I highly recommend giving this a try. I use the body lotion for eczema on my arms and found it to be very effeytive, so when I saw free samples of the hand cream at my doctors office, I grabbed a couple of tubes. Really keeps hands moisturized, without any scent which is great for me as I work in a scent free zone. Takes away itch almost immediately and hands aren't greasy, just nicely moisturized.

January 22, 2016

I just tried this recently. It has no scent and is a perfect consistancy. I had a problem with dry itchy skin so decided to try. I use it all the time now really love it! I recommend this to anyone with eczema or dry skin it is the perfect cream for you!

Bbjack added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Bellebelle15 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Ismael12 earned the Beauty Guru badge

sphereweb added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber