AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® 60 second In-Shower Facial Reviews

Reveals glowing, healthy-looking skin 4X faster than at-home masks and peels*. Transform dull, tired-looking skin to brighter, more radiant and velvety soft skin in just 1 minute. The 60 Second In-Shower Facial, formulated with moisture-rich soy and lemon peel extract, works with the steam of your shower to deeply but gently exfoliate dirt, oil and dead skin cells.

Révélez une peau éclatante de vitalité 4X plus rapidement qu’avec d’autres masques et traitements exfoliants à domicile*. Redonnez plus d’éclat et de douceur à la peau d’aspect terne et fatigué en 1 minute seulement. Le nettoyant facial 60 secondes pour la douche, avec extraits de soja hydratant et de zeste de citron, agit avec la vapeur de la douche pour exfolier la peau en profondeur et en douceur, et éliminer les impuretés, le sébum et les cellules de peau morte.

*Based on comparison of times to apply, use, and wash-off products / D’après une comparaison du temps requis pour l’application, l’emploi et le rinçage des produits.

For more information, please visit Aveeno.ca. You may also like AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Overnight Hydrating Facial

August 13, 2019

This is great!

I love using this at night! It makes my face so soft and feels soo smooth and clean after the 1st use.. I found out it has AHAs and wanted to try it out since it was super affordable and I love it! I would definitely recommend this and repurchase! I love aveeno products especially because I have dry sensitive dull skin and their products usually work for me :)

June 12, 2019

Exfoliating

I use it at night at as exfoliator, if I use it in the morning it activates my pores and my face gets oiler! I love aveeno products but will probably go back to the regular exfoliator.

May 01, 2019

Nice in-shower exfoliator, simple and easy.

Skin type: Combination.

Calling it a mask or a facial is just marketing speak. The reality is this is just an in-shower exfoliating cleanser of sorts, but it is a good one and does a pretty good job. I can't comment on how well it does against dark spots, since I don't have any, but it works well as an in-shower treatment. I actually have an exfoliating treatment I use once a week in the shower and the results from this were definitely comparable. Visually there weren't any huge differences, my skin was cleaner and it definitely shifted some of my blackheads and dirt in my pores, but nothing insanely dramatic. My skin also felt lovely and soft afterwards, much softer than usual after a shower (I take mine hot and it dries out the skin).

I don't love the scent of the product. It's a kind of sweet kiwi/cucumberish smell that's a bit fake and a bit strong. If you've used other products in the line, you know the smell. It's very easy to use and over several uses will improve your skin. Given the low price, I'd recommend it!

April 26, 2019

Who needs expensive facials anymore!!

I bought this product because it sounded interesting and it was cheap, $10. I was shocked when I looked at the ingredient list and it contained AHAs which are used in fancy expensive facials and products, for that price point I thought it must be too good to be true. But wow, I put this on in the shower after washing my face, leave on for a min and it works with the steam of the shower, when I wash it off my face my skin feels SO SOFT and rejuvenated!! And even waking up the next morning my skin was flawless and my makeup sat on my face so well, I received so many compliments! Would recommend to anyone

April 13, 2019

another good Aveeno product

Bought this to add to my face cleansers as I like to switch it up often. Love Aveeno and have been using for a long time as the price is great for the quality. Makes my skin feel soft and smooth every time

March 27, 2019

I would buy this product again

After just the 1st use my skin felt radiant and silky soft. I will definitely be making this part of my weekly pampering and combining it with other Aveeno products

March 18, 2019

Get clean skin, without the hassle!

I love Aveeno products! This is one of my go to grabs for quick skin care. This is a great way to clean your skin effectively and while in the shower. This product made my skin feel fresh, smooth, and bouncy. It is toning, but does not make the skin feel tight as it doesnt remove the moisture.

March 06, 2019

Fresh and clean

This products keeps my face feeling fresh and clean. It is gentle on my combination skin, washes off any makeup and makes me feel refreshed and ready to start my day.

February 25, 2019

Skin looks glowing

Leave skin looking glowing. As I work in a factory a lot of debris ends up on my skin and dulls the look significantly. Using this twice a week has brought back its healthy glow and doesn’t leave my skin dried out.

January 25, 2019

so easy to use

this in shower facial is a good invention, you basically do the facial while you shower, saves time and it is efficient. i got good results too, definitely worth trying