AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® 60 second In-Shower Facial Reviews

Reveals glowing, healthy-looking skin 4X faster than at-home masks and peels*. Transform dull, tired-looking skin to brighter, more radiant and velvety soft skin in just 1 minute. The 60 Second In-Shower Facial, formulated with moisture-rich soy and lemon peel extract, works with the steam of your shower to deeply but gently exfoliate dirt, oil and dead skin cells.

Révélez une peau éclatante de vitalité 4X plus rapidement qu’avec d’autres masques et traitements exfoliants à domicile*. Redonnez plus d’éclat et de douceur à la peau d’aspect terne et fatigué en 1 minute seulement. Le nettoyant facial 60 secondes pour la douche, avec extraits de soja hydratant et de zeste de citron, agit avec la vapeur de la douche pour exfolier la peau en profondeur et en douceur, et éliminer les impuretés, le sébum et les cellules de peau morte.

*Based on comparison of times to apply, use, and wash-off products / D’après une comparaison du temps requis pour l’application, l’emploi et le rinçage des produits.

For more information, please visit Aveeno.ca. You may also like AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Overnight Hydrating Facial

June 29, 2020

My new favorite cleanser!

This cleanser comes out of the tube thick and creamy... a little goes a long way. It is a bit grainy, and rinses away leaving your skin feeling clean and refreshed, and slightly moisturized too.

Very little to none on the fragrance scale.

I use it on my face, neck, decolletage and then rub any left on my upper arms.

So glad to have stumbled on this product when scouring the shelves looking for a cleanser.

June 25, 2020

Gentle exfoliating

I have very sensitive skin and can only use a select few exfoliators on my skin. This product gently efoliates and does give skin a nice glow. Leaves my skin smooth and it's a great timesaver to use in shower. Multitaskers dream

May 04, 2020

Nice in shower face treatment

I enjoy using this wash in the shower or bath to give my skin a bit more care and exfoliation. It is easy and the grit in the wash is not too harsh on my sensitive skin.

April 23, 2020

Worth it

Love Aveenos great scent and super effective yet gentle products. You can be sure it will get rid of dead skin and keep your skin glowing after using it in the shower which makes it easier to use.

April 15, 2020

A true holy grail in my busy routine!

I've been using this product for a mont and all I can say is : I AM SO IN LOVE WITH IT! I wish I could buy crates and crates of it so I never have to run out which is my new worst nightmare (yes, worst than a zombie apocalypse). It literally saved my skin from all those late nights when I have zero motivation to remove my makeup, let alone going through my entire night skincare routine. I love how it makes my skin glowy and even when I use it during my shower. I usually hate beads in cleanser or
    physical exfoliants but those beads melt and aren't abrasive or harsh on my skin and it's just the perfect lazy busy girl hack! Only con is the size of the tube, I go through it much faster than expected which is fine but cleansers in general I feel should last me atleast 2 months with everyday use.

February 03, 2020
    Merton, United Kingdom

Aveeno

This suits my busy lifestyle.I put it on just before my shower .Except for week ends my routine in the morning doent always allow me to spend time on a morning cleansing routine.Its quick it easy and leaves my skin soft and ready for the day.

February 03, 2020

Love this

Tried this for a week now and I have used it twice and so far I love it. I am a fan of aveeno and their amazing products seem to work well for my face. The price is ok and effectiveness 100% highly recommend

November 16, 2019
    Oklahoma, United States

I am actually shocked

I have struggled with dark spots on my face for a while and while looking for a product to use I stumbled upon the Aveeno positively radiant 60 Second in shower gel. I am no stranger to Aveeno products and actually a huge fan. It comes in a relatively decent size tube and comes out as a scrub. There’s not much to it I just massaged it onto my face and waited the 60 seconds and rinsed it off. When I got out of the shower and looked into the mirror I was completely shocked my face was noticeably lighter especially on the dark patched areas I will definitely buy again, but in bulk next time!

October 20, 2019

My regular skincare regime

Its a really good product. It feels really good on my skin. After using it I feel like my face has become more soft and radiant. It has a really good effect if used with Aveeno Positively Radiant Moisturizer

1.0/5

September 20, 2019

No good

I love Aveeno products. Gave this product a try. Was very disappointed. I am someone with sensitive and dry skin. Non-drying and hypoallergenic products are a must for me. In my opinion, this product is too thick and creamy. I don’t feel that the product did it’s job. I don’t feel it removed any dirt, oil, and or dead skin. It left my face feeling like I have a film of soapy oily on my face. Scent is pleasant but a little overpowering being a face product. Would not recommend.