AVEENO Positively Radiant Body Lotion Reviews

The AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Body Care Collection, enriched with Active Naturals Soy Complex, is designed to instantly transform dry, dull, uneven skin to reveal visibly healthy, more radiant looking skin. This collection of skincare products is uniquely formulated to target the look of all 5 FACTORS OF RADIANCE® – tone, texture, dullness, blotchiness, and brown spots – and is designed to leave your skin looking fresh, awake and luminous.

The exclusive AVEENO® formula in the POSITIVELY RADIANT® Body Lotion harnesses the power of ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex and natural light diffusers to help replenish dull, dry skin and enhance skin’s natural radiance.

You may also like AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Exfoliating Body Wash.

La gamme de soins corporels AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT®, enrichie du complexe de soja Active Naturals®, est conçue pour transformer instantanément la peau sèche, terne et irrégulière, pour lui donner un aspect visiblement sain et plus radieux. Cette gamme de soins de la peau est spécialement formulée pour cibler l’aspect des 5 facteurs suivants : teint, texture, peau terne, irrégularités et taches brunes – et est conçue pour donner à la peau une apparence radieuse et éclatante de fraîcheur.

La formule exclusive de la lotion
POSITIVELY RADIANT® d'AVEENO® exploite la puissance du complexe total de soja ACTIVE NATURALS® et des diffuseurs naturels de lumière, pour aider à revitaliser la peau terne et sèche, et à rehausser l’éclat naturel de l’épiderme.

October 15, 2018

Skin that glows

I liked the non gready feel and glow tgat was left on my skin. My skin was hydrated, smooth, and sily. It did not feel heavy and did not flake or leave a residue. I use this after showering.

July 16, 2018

Love this product!

I love Aveeno, This was my first time using the positively radiant body lotion, before I started using this product my skin was feeling very dry and within a few days of using this product I found a big difference! I have sensitive skin and found this product great to use it didn't bother me at all! It goes on light and smooth and last all day!

July 04, 2018

Classic!

I put this lotion on everytime i get out of the shower. I always get compliments on the appearence of my skin and on how soft my skin is. I always carry the travel size around with me!

May 31, 2018

Great product!

I actually really enjoyed this product! It has a nice light scent and didn't leave my skin feeling sticky like most lotions do. I have sensitive skin so I'm always nervous of trying new lotions but this stuff was amazing. Definitely my new go-to!

May 29, 2018

This body lotion is good!

This body lotion is good as I use many other Aveeno products as well. Could positively differentiate with other body lotions, value for money needs to be looked at.

May 29, 2018

J'aime

Moi je suis une femme difficile a combler avec les crème. Celles-ci est mon lover <3 j'vais en acheter pleins c'est sur. Pas trop huileuse ni trop sèche je l'adore ma peau est renouvelée ;)

May 27, 2018

Good Lotion, but don't care for the fragrance

Lightweight lotion that absorbs quickly and doesn't feel greasy/heavy on my skin. The lotion neither too watery nor too thick, and it once applied, it seemed to really sink into my skin as opposed to simply sitting on top. While I do like the lotion, one thing I don't care for is the fragrance. It's not so terrible that I would stop using the lotion entirely, but it definitely isn't a particularly pleasant scent either. Overall, good lotion, but I'm not particularly a fan of the scent.

Beautiful Lotion

I love the Aveeno Body Lotion because it is creamy and i like the white color. The lotion is like a whipped butter, it feels silky smooth. I am a diabetic so my skin is dry and i find this lotion did the trick. I was not dissapointed. The smell is subtle and the dispenser is just the right amount. I would definitely purchase this lotion again.

AVEENO BODY LOTION

Aveeno Positively Radiant is positively fantastic! It goes on smoothly and has a nice, smooth, silky texture. It provides very light moisture to my skin. Aveeno Positively Radiant Body Lotion is one of the best lotions I have tried in a very long time! The lotion feels creamier than most lotions that are usually a lot more on the watery side.
    #gotitfree

May 25, 2018

awesome body lotion! in love!

love Aveeno body lotion! between the body wash and lotion, my skin feels so soft and hydrated! it absorbs quickly and a little goes a long way! I love the mild scent of Aveeno products and this lotion is just perfect for either really dry skin or mildly dry skin, it's a wonderful product and I highly recommend it!