AVEENO Positively Radiant Body Lotion Reviews

The AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Body Care Collection, enriched with Active Naturals Soy Complex, is designed to instantly transform dry, dull, uneven skin to reveal visibly healthy, more radiant looking skin. This collection of skincare products is uniquely formulated to target the look of all 5 FACTORS OF RADIANCE® – tone, texture, dullness, blotchiness, and brown spots – and is designed to leave your skin looking fresh, awake and luminous.

The exclusive AVEENO® formula in the POSITIVELY RADIANT® Body Lotion harnesses the power of ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex and natural light diffusers to help replenish dull, dry skin and enhance skin’s natural radiance.

You may also like AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Exfoliating Body Wash.

La gamme de soins corporels AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT®, enrichie du complexe de soja Active Naturals®, est conçue pour transformer instantanément la peau sèche, terne et irrégulière, pour lui donner un aspect visiblement sain et plus radieux. Cette gamme de soins de la peau est spécialement formulée pour cibler l’aspect des 5 facteurs suivants : teint, texture, peau terne, irrégularités et taches brunes – et est conçue pour donner à la peau une apparence radieuse et éclatante de fraîcheur.

La formule exclusive de la lotion
POSITIVELY RADIANT® d'AVEENO® exploite la puissance du complexe total de soja ACTIVE NATURALS® et des diffuseurs naturels de lumière, pour aider à revitaliser la peau terne et sèche, et à rehausser l’éclat naturel de l’épiderme.

love it

my whole household tried this product and we all liked it.my husband works outside and his hands are rough but after about days his hands where not as rough.my daughter and I love the how our skin feels even 5 or 6 hours later. still has that soft moist feeling. we will be buying this product again. thank you for the sample

April 26, 2018

Light scent with great coverage

This is a great creamy lotion . A little goes a long way so this bottle will last you a long time, giving it great value. The scent is light so I don't worry about unscented places. I have been using it when I get out of the shower everyday. My legs are no longer dry.

Updated On: April 26, 2018

I got this for free

Works on dry skin

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor too test and review.
    I always apply the body lotion after showering. This body lotion smells great, and it doesn’t have greasy texture. My skin absorbs it fast and makes it moisturized.

Ma peau sèche dit merci

Ayant une peau sèche due a mon eczéma je recherche toujours une creme qui apaise.
    Cette crème rend ma peau beaucoup moins sèche donc moins de grattage.
    Comme je dois me laver les mains très souvent au travail jutilise la creme régulièrement et ma peau me remercie ;)

Wonderful product!

What a great product. I wasn't familiar with the Aveeno brand, other than the commercials on television, and I was really, really pleased with the quality, value for the money, and the silky feeling left on my skin afterwards. I highly recommend this!

Great

I like this product which is AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT BODY LOTION because it does the job it's suppose to do and that is make your body soft. The thing I didn't like is the smell.

Great product great price

I received this product from ChickAdvisor to try and then review. I very much enjoyed this product. It has a nice light texture and scent but still goes on like a luxurious product. I found it to be very effective in moistureizing without any greasy feeling and the moisture lasted a long time! The convenient pump bottle was very helpful. A little product went a long way!

Absolutely amazing

I would buy this product again and again. After I apply this product, I love how my body feels after applying it. I can't believe how my skin needs this. I didn't realize how dry my skin really was until after I used it.

Crystal Burdes

I love the glow this lotion leaves after applying it.
    Aveeno lotion done right!
    I love how this doesn’t leave a greasy feel to your hands or skin and dries fast.
    I am enjoying my free bottle from chick advisor.
    My husband likes the smell and my two year old can use it as well.
    I even told a friend about it.
    I recommend trying this lotion.

Crème pour le corps

J’aime bien la texture et le parfum léger de la crème pour le corps. Je vais sûrement en racheter. Aussi j’en ai parlé positivement à mes enfants.