AVEENO Positively Radiant Body Lotion Reviews

The AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Body Care Collection, enriched with Active Naturals Soy Complex, is designed to instantly transform dry, dull, uneven skin to reveal visibly healthy, more radiant looking skin. This collection of skincare products is uniquely formulated to target the look of all 5 FACTORS OF RADIANCE® – tone, texture, dullness, blotchiness, and brown spots – and is designed to leave your skin looking fresh, awake and luminous.

The exclusive AVEENO® formula in the POSITIVELY RADIANT® Body Lotion harnesses the power of ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex and natural light diffusers to help replenish dull, dry skin and enhance skin’s natural radiance.

You may also like AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Exfoliating Body Wash.

La gamme de soins corporels AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT®, enrichie du complexe de soja Active Naturals®, est conçue pour transformer instantanément la peau sèche, terne et irrégulière, pour lui donner un aspect visiblement sain et plus radieux. Cette gamme de soins de la peau est spécialement formulée pour cibler l’aspect des 5 facteurs suivants : teint, texture, peau terne, irrégularités et taches brunes – et est conçue pour donner à la peau une apparence radieuse et éclatante de fraîcheur.

La formule exclusive de la lotion
POSITIVELY RADIANT® d'AVEENO® exploite la puissance du complexe total de soja ACTIVE NATURALS® et des diffuseurs naturels de lumière, pour aider à revitaliser la peau terne et sèche, et à rehausser l’éclat naturel de l’épiderme.

Excellent product

I received a free bottle to try and absolutely loved it. My daughter has eczema and is not able to use a lot of lotions. This product did not irritate her skin at all. Once applied it immediately absorbs into the skin and does not leave a greasy film behind. Her skin within one week of using this daily was not rough and scaly to the touch. She said her clothes did not rub on her skin or irritate her with using this lotion. It is a large bottle and not much is needed so the value for the money is very good also. This will definitely be used in our house daily.

Not bad

#gotitfree to try out. I like most aveeno products, this is comparable. I don't find it that moisturizing but I am have eczema so that's probably why. The smell is also not that great, there isn't really one. But it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel sticky. No complaints.

I absolutely love this

I love this lotion so much, it smells very mild and makes my skin feel great, even my boyfriend likes it, he says it smells a lot better than some of my other products

Smells ah-maz-ing!

I received this free through Chickadvisor to test and absolutely love it, I even bought some to have at work! Smells amazing, not greasy, and everyone comments on the amazing smell. Three others have purchased it at work already from trying mine!

April 25, 2018

Best lotion I've ever used!

This AVEENO is my new favorite product! It is think and creamy, yet non-greasy. It has been so kind to my dry, winter-weathered hands! I love this lotion so much, I have already bought another to keep by my kitchen sink. (photo attached!)The value and quality of this product are phenomenal-it sells at my local Real Canadian Superstore for $7.99 and yet works better than other $40+ lotions I have used! The only fault I can find is the scent-it's not for me and I don't enjoy it, but this AVEENO moisturizer itself is worth it...I am thankful Chick Advisor chose me to be a tester for this wonderful item, as I am now a loyal consumer of it and will remain so!

Positively amazing!

I absolutely love this lotion! I received it free to try and my family can’t get enough. It has a nice fresh smell to it that isn’t harsh, which my husband loves. My legs feel super smooth all day long after applying it, I want to touch my legs all day! I used this with the positively radiant body wash and feel like the two go hand in hand. Even if you choose not to use the body wash, the lotion is still as amazing. It is decently priced for the size, though I wish it was a bit bigger. Definitely a lotion that I will be purchasing in the future when my bottle runs out! 🙂

A Must Have Body Lotion

While this lotion is a perfect complement to the Exfoliating Body Wash in the same line, it also is a great stand-alone lotion. It is a fragrance -free rich and moisturizing lotion, quickly and thoroughly absorbed. There was no 'film' left on my skin! My skin felt soft after each use. Great as a hand lotion to keep your hands smooth. Thank you, Chick Advisor, for giving me the opportunity to try this product.

April 25, 2018

"Positively Glowing, Radiant Skin!!"

My skin has finally found it's "Best Medicine," when it comes to Age Spots, Dullness, Texture, Uneven Skin Tone, & "A Big Drink Of Moisture, that Quenched My Very Thirsty Skin!!" And that medicine is, *AVEENO ACTIVE NATURALS, Positively Radiant Body Lotion!!* I received this product to review, from #ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest opinion, and to use at home for product testing!! One of the best parts was that I #gotitfree (how exciting is that)!!
    While testing this product out, I found that AVEENO ACTIVE NATURALS, Positively Radiant Body Lotion was Exactly what my skin needed & had urned for all along!! With the ability to answer each & every skin concern that I had, not to mention that the "Radiance & Moisture Blanketed My Body for close to 24 hours!!!"
    Being a 52 yr old woman, "My skin is constantly hungering for that much needed moisture," & that is exactly what I found using this product!! I mean, how can you not want to use a Body Lotion that fulfills all of your essential needs!! Like I mentioned in the beginning, it "Quenched My Very Thirsty Body's Hunger with Moisture, like no other!!!" Leaving my skin looking refreshed & beautiful, almost with a sparkle because of the ingredients that tackle your skin's texture, age spots while smoothing it over, (almost like it's brand new) while evening out your skin tone too!!
    Overall, I give this product a *FIVE STAR REVIEW!!!*
    I Will Definitely Be Recommending this product to my Family & Friends of all ages!!! *Thanks Again #ChickAdvisor ... for giving me this incredible opportunity!!*
    And a big Shout out to #Aveeno Positively Radiant Body Lotion, for this truly amazing product to review!!! (I will be spreading the word on #SocialMedia as well)!!

Love it!

Growing up I had sensitive skin so could only use Aveeno. Now I can use other brands but my go to brand is still Aveeno.
    The lotion leaves my skin feeling smooth and moisturized.
    It also seems to sooth itchy skin.
    I will definitely be adding this to my collection in the future.

Winter skin be gone

This winter has been awful on my skin. I was dry, and itchy and miserable.
    I am beyond happy with this lotion. My skin is back to being soft and healthy.
    The smell is not too strong, kind of a fresh scent, and there isn't a greasy residue. Every bit of the lotion rubs into the skin. One pump was all I needed most days.