AVEENO Positively Radiant Body Lotion Reviews

The AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Body Care Collection, enriched with Active Naturals Soy Complex, is designed to instantly transform dry, dull, uneven skin to reveal visibly healthy, more radiant looking skin. This collection of skincare products is uniquely formulated to target the look of all 5 FACTORS OF RADIANCE® – tone, texture, dullness, blotchiness, and brown spots – and is designed to leave your skin looking fresh, awake and luminous.

The exclusive AVEENO® formula in the POSITIVELY RADIANT® Body Lotion harnesses the power of ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex and natural light diffusers to help replenish dull, dry skin and enhance skin’s natural radiance.

You may also like AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Exfoliating Body Wash.

La gamme de soins corporels AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT®, enrichie du complexe de soja Active Naturals®, est conçue pour transformer instantanément la peau sèche, terne et irrégulière, pour lui donner un aspect visiblement sain et plus radieux. Cette gamme de soins de la peau est spécialement formulée pour cibler l’aspect des 5 facteurs suivants : teint, texture, peau terne, irrégularités et taches brunes – et est conçue pour donner à la peau une apparence radieuse et éclatante de fraîcheur.

La formule exclusive de la lotion
POSITIVELY RADIANT® d'AVEENO® exploite la puissance du complexe total de soja ACTIVE NATURALS® et des diffuseurs naturels de lumière, pour aider à revitaliser la peau terne et sèche, et à rehausser l’éclat naturel de l’épiderme.

Crème pour le corps

J’aime bien la texture et le parfum léger de la crème pour le corps. Je vais sûrement en racheter. Aussi j’en ai parlé positivement à mes enfants.

Thanks Aveeno!

Wow! Finally a body lotion that I like! Smooth and non-greasy, nice light scent, lasts all day and great for sensitive skin! Where has this been all my life?!

April 25, 2018

Just as good as high end products

Seems like our entire household deals with dry skin, especially over the winter. We usually use higher end products from Sephora but received this lotion to try and it worked! I put it on myself and the kids before bed and in the morning the damage seems erased. The kids have stopped complaining that it burns because their cracked skin is starting to heal!

Awesome Body Lotion

I received a free sample to try and review from #gotitfree @ChickAdvisor #AveenoPositivelyRadiant. I have been using it for two weeks. I just returned from a trip south and my skin was really dry. I have been applying this lotion twice a day and my skin looks amazing. Some of my favourite parts are the feel on your skin and the fact that it has little to no scent. I would recommend for anyone with dry skin and who may be sensitive.

Aveeno always wins!

I received this product as part of Chick Advisor's product review club and it's amazing. Aveeno never ceases to amaze me. The formula is thick, but not too heavy. The smell is light and not overpowering. It keeps me moisturized without feeling only. This is a winner!

winter saver

I love this new Aveeno body lotion. My son has extremely dry skin especially in the winter, he liked the cream so much he is even applying it himself and asking for it after the bath, not with our other brand of cream has he ever done this.
    I will buy this product for sure.

lotion hydratante

Une lotion qui hydrate très bien ma peau et la rend lisse et douce au toucher! Une merveilleuse odeur fraîche. Elle s'applique bien et ne laisse pas la peau grasse. Rafraîchissante et agréable au toucher!!!

Excellent product

I received a free bottle to try and absolutely loved it. My daughter has eczema and is not able to use a lot of lotions. This product did not irritate her skin at all. Once applied it immediately absorbs into the skin and does not leave a greasy film behind. Her skin within one week of using this daily was not rough and scaly to the touch. She said her clothes did not rub on her skin or irritate her with using this lotion. It is a large bottle and not much is needed so the value for the money is very good also. This will definitely be used in our house daily.

Not bad

#gotitfree to try out. I like most aveeno products, this is comparable. I don't find it that moisturizing but I am have eczema so that's probably why. The smell is also not that great, there isn't really one. But it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel sticky. No complaints.

I absolutely love this

I love this lotion so much, it smells very mild and makes my skin feel great, even my boyfriend likes it, he says it smells a lot better than some of my other products