Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 Reviews

With an exclusive Total Soy Complex and Natural Light Diffusers, this daily moisturizer helps to naturally even out skin tone and immediately reflect light to bring out skin's natural radiance. This light, fast-absorbing moisturizer is clinically proven to even out skin tone, improve skin texture, and leave skin soft and smooth. It's gentle enough to use every day and even good for sensitive skin.
Sourced from www.aveeno.com

September 22, 2020

Great for oily skin

I use this as a face moisturizer and it has definitely helped with my oily skin and hyperpigmentation. I like that it has SFP in it as well. Only con is the cost per bottle.

August 14, 2020

My morning lotion

For many years i use it as a my morning lotion because of spf 15. I have a combination skin but it absorbs easily and is non greasy, oil-free. I do not have skin troubles.

August 10, 2020

Love Aveeno

The is one of my go-to products. I’m obsessed with it and highly recommend it. It makes my skin feeling gentle and soft. I’ve tried others but nothing can quite compare. Love it! Aveeno is the best.

July 31, 2020

Lightweight and great for sensitive skin!

Any moisturizer with SPF is a win for me! This moisturizer in particular is great because its very lightweight and doesnt feel greasy. I have normal to dry skin so the only downside I have with this product is that it’s not moisturizing enough for my very dry spots.

July 23, 2020

Perfect Moisturizer for Summer Months

I love a moisturizer with an SPF! It is lightweight, absorbs easily, is lightly scented and is good for my combination skin. I’m very satisfied with this product. It is a bit pricier than other drugstore moisturizers, but I like this brand. I usually purchase it at Shoppers Drug Mart when it’s on sale or when extra PC optimum points are offered with the product to increase the value for my money. I use this throughout the spring and summer and switch to a heavier moisturizer for the fall and winter months.

May 30, 2020

I loveee this

I absolutely love the Aveeno Positively radiant Moisturizer! its really effective in helping with winter dryness of the skin and it has SPF for sun protection in the summer!

May 21, 2020

Well moisturized skin

My skin feels younger and softer after using this. Price is also fair. I would buy this product again and again. SPF in it makes it better because I don’t have use an extra SPF.

May 21, 2020

Bonne crème abordable

J'aime bien le fait que cette crème vient dans un format avec une pompe (moins de bactéries). De plus, le fait qu'il y a déjà du "SPF" est très utile car ce n'est pas très agréable de mettre de la crème solaire par dessus le maquillage. J'aime plus cette crème en hiver puisqu'elle est quand même assez riche mais je l'utilise quand même parfois durant l'été.

May 18, 2020

moisturizer and suncreen in one

Aveeno daily moisturizer with spf is a great light weight moisturizer. It can be worn alone or under makeup. Never feels greasy. Unfortunately I find the smell chemical-like but the smell does dissipates quickly.

May 13, 2020

A great daily moisturizer!

I recently started using this as a daily face moisturizer and I have not been disappointed. Unlike other SPF moisturizers that leave your skin feeling greasy, this one doesn’t. It absorbs very well into the skin and gives my face a radiant glow. I haven't had any issues with it under makeup.