Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews

April 22, 2020

Quality moisturizer

I bought it at Pharmaprix after Christmas. I really like it. Most of the daily moisturizer are very oily and leave a film on the skin. This cream is not oily at all and helps to unify the texture of the skin. I recommend it!

February 05, 2020

🥰🥰

I love moisturizer because it’s the only sunscreen that works with me. I use it daily and it has even out my skin, I use it the the 60 seconds in shower cleanser and I love the results. Highly recommended

November 13, 2019
    Maryland, United States

Love this moisturizer!

This moisturizer is absolutely amazing! I use this every day after washing my face and before putting on my makeup. I’ve noticed a huge difference in the appearance of my skin since I started using it about a month or so ago. My skin tone has always been uneven, dry and textured. This stuff has definitely changed it for the better. I will definitely continue to purchase!

June 08, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Great protective moisturizer

This is the best daily moisturizer with sun protection I have found. I use it every day under makeup, even in summer, and it works great and doesn't feel greasy or heavy. The SPF30 is important to me because I'm prone to sunspots and use products that increase sun sensitivity. This moisturizer has also improved my overall skin tone and texture. It really does give me more radiance. Took a couple stars off of value because for a drugstore brand Aveeno is somewhat pricey for such a small bottle. However, a little does go a long way and typically two small pumps is all I need for face and neck.

April 30, 2019

I would repurchase this product again

Aveeno positively radiant daily moisturizer spf 30 has a light feel and absorbs faster than other sunscreens. It has a clean pleasant scent and has helped my skin discoloration. Overall it's a good product.

April 26, 2019

Skincare staple!

I have been on the hunt for a nice daily facial SPF for quite some time but most SPFs make my skin breakout for some reason. I tried this one on a whim not knowing what to expect and boy was I surprised! This SPF is so light and fluffy and adds a healthy glow to your skin, I feel like I don't need foundation anymore! It keeps my skin hydrated and not oily at all, the smell is good and there are no crazy harmful ingredients. For this price point its a definite holy grail for me now.

April 03, 2019

I would buy this again!

I bought this product because I wanted to start using a spf in my moisturizer! My first opinion of it was it was smaller then expected but the more I think about it most face moisturizers I’ve bought have been this size.
    I love the pump very handy and keeps it clean. The smell is fantastic and not overly strong.

My second opinion was that it felt more like a sunscreen then a moisturizer. I’ve used it for a week and I have been pleasantly surprised with it keeping me hydrated. It hasn’t made me break out at all.

I still use a different moisturizer without spf for night time.

I will definitely buy this again. Excited to see how well the spf works in summer time!

March 23, 2019

Oh greatness!

I saw one of my friends using it and was amazed on how radiantly glowing her skin. So I gave it a shot! WOW! Though I switch with the positively radiant intensive night cream as it is more suitable to my face. Thank you Aveeno!

February 20, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Been using for years!

I have been using this product and the rest of the line for years and years it is the only Line that hasn't made my face break out although I do still try others I always come back to this. I love that it is SPF 30

February 20, 2019

Great everyday daytime moisturizer!

I have been using this moisturizer for about 5 years now and I love it! It brightens up the skin and helps with dark spots. Absorbs well. The SPF is a great plus for daytime wear!