AVEENO Positively Radiant Exfoliating Body Wash Reviews

The AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Body Care Collection, enriched with Active Naturals Soy Complex, is designed to instantly transform dry, dull, uneven skin to reveal visibly healthy, more radiant looking skin. This collection of skincare products is uniquely formulated to target the look of all 5 FACTORS OF RADIANCE® – tone, texture, dullness, blotchiness, and brown spots – and is designed to leave your skin looking fresh, awake and luminous.

Made with natural exfoliants and a patented gentle cleansing technology, the AVEENO Positively Radiant Exfoliating Body Wash gently exfoliates to reveal more radiant, healthy-looking skin. After just one use, it's designed to make skin feel softer and smoother.

You may also like AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Exfoliating Body Lotion.

La gamme de soins corporels AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT®, enrichie du complexe de soja Active Naturals®, est conçue pour transformer instantanément la peau sèche, terne et irrégulière, pour lui donner un aspect visiblement sain et plus radieux. Cette gamme de soins de la peau est spécialement formulée pour cibler l’aspect des 5 facteurs suivants : teint, texture, peau terne, irrégularités et taches brunes – et est conçue pour donner à la peau une apparence radieuse et éclatante de fraîcheur.

Contenant des exfoliants naturels et offrant une technologie brevetée de nettoyage doux, le gel nettoyant exfoliant POSITIVELY RADIANT® d'AVEENO® exfolie en douceur pour révéler une peau plus radieuse et d’aspect sain. Après un seul emploi, il est conçu pour aider la peau devient plus douce et plus lisse au toucher.

Good body wash

Few things I really liked about this body wash was the fact that: a) it had small beads to help exfoliate your skin, b) the scent wasn't overpowering, and c) my skin felt very smooth after usage. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a nice body wash!

What a suprise

I wasn’t expecting much out of it. Boy was I suprised to enjoy it do much.
    I love that you can exfoliate your skin and wash at the same time. What a time saver.
    It leaves your skin feeling soft and no sticky residue left behind.

April 09, 2018

LEAVES ME FEELING INVIGORATED!!

I loved using AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT EXFOLIATING BODY WASH. It smelled awesome and I found it really effective. The exfoliating beads worked really well and were very gentle. My skin felt invigorated and so smooth and soft after using it! The next day my skin felt just as good! #gotitfree

Nothing special

I was super excited to try this body wash, I usually love all Aveeno products but was really surprised in how much I was not a fan of this one. It had a unique scent, it wasn't bad, just different, it was very light, kind of nice. This body wash did not lather up very well, which I didn't like. I like a super frothy lather. So they means you'd have to use more of the product but the bottle is a big size so it would last longer. I noticed my skin was softer after but nothing drastic and I didn't look any different. Overall,it's a decent body wash, nothing special.

So fresh

I absolutely love body wash of any kind, so I was thrilled when I got to try this. Avenno body wash it’s amazing. My skin felt very hydrated when I was done showering. It was very bubbly and easy to apply. The smell was great. It wasn’t to over powering. It left my skin smelling great for hours. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves body’s wash. #igotitfree

April 08, 2018

Mousse pour le corps exceptionnel

Je suis tomber en amour avec le produit aveeno gel douche exfoliant. Il est un produit remarquable. Il laisse la peau soyeuse et sans résidu. Le mousse nettoie en profondeur et laisse une senteur agréable. Le produit exfoliant n'irrite pas la peau il est doux pour la peau.
    Le prix est plus qu'abordable et j'en achèterai d'autre ses sur.

Toute ma famille l'utilise dans la douche et tout le monde on adoré même mon mari qui est très difficile sur les savons a aimé. Je le recommande sans problèmeé

Absolutely amazing body wash

This body wash smells so good and left my skin feeling soft and silky. The scent was bot to powerful which is good. This is a great product that will definitely get recommended to my friends. # chick advisor rules# I got it free.

Perfectly smooth healthy skin

The positively radiant exfoliating body wash is my favourite body wash I’ve ever used. It smells light and fresh and exfoliates perfectly with out over doing it. My skin has been so dull looking all winter and this is just what I needed. My skin felt so luxuriously smooth and luminous. I will use this body was in my daily routine from here on out.

It's a keeper!

I received AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT EXFOLIATING BODY WASH for free to try and review. It is rich and foams up wonderfully. There are exfoliating particles that slough off dead skin and leaves your skin feeling squeaky clean. My skin feels baby soft and brand new. I even got my boyfriend who has dryness issues to try it and it has really revealed fresh smooth skin. I know and trust the Aveeno name and used many of their other products. It's a keeper for sure.

April 07, 2018

Aveeno Positive Radiant gel nettoyant exfoliant!

J’ai reçu gracieusement #cadeau via « ChickAdvisor » gel nettoyant l’exfoliant pour le corps « Aveeno active naturals, Positively Radiant » pour une évaluation maison.
    #AveenoPositivelyRadiant un autre très bon produit d’Aveeno! Parfum léger, exfoliation en douceur, mousse légère et onctueuse, recommandé par les dermatologues... tout cela en laissant une peau douce et radieuse nettoyée sans effet de tiraillement j’ai grandement apprécié toutes ces facettes de ce nouveau produit!