AVEENO Positively Radiant Exfoliating Body Wash Reviews

The AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Body Care Collection, enriched with Active Naturals Soy Complex, is designed to instantly transform dry, dull, uneven skin to reveal visibly healthy, more radiant looking skin. This collection of skincare products is uniquely formulated to target the look of all 5 FACTORS OF RADIANCE® – tone, texture, dullness, blotchiness, and brown spots – and is designed to leave your skin looking fresh, awake and luminous.

Made with natural exfoliants and a patented gentle cleansing technology, the AVEENO Positively Radiant Exfoliating Body Wash gently exfoliates to reveal more radiant, healthy-looking skin. After just one use, it's designed to make skin feel softer and smoother.

You may also like AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Exfoliating Body Lotion.

La gamme de soins corporels AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT®, enrichie du complexe de soja Active Naturals®, est conçue pour transformer instantanément la peau sèche, terne et irrégulière, pour lui donner un aspect visiblement sain et plus radieux. Cette gamme de soins de la peau est spécialement formulée pour cibler l’aspect des 5 facteurs suivants : teint, texture, peau terne, irrégularités et taches brunes – et est conçue pour donner à la peau une apparence radieuse et éclatante de fraîcheur.

Contenant des exfoliants naturels et offrant une technologie brevetée de nettoyage doux, le gel nettoyant exfoliant POSITIVELY RADIANT® d'AVEENO® exfolie en douceur pour révéler une peau plus radieuse et d’aspect sain. Après un seul emploi, il est conçu pour aider la peau devient plus douce et plus lisse au toucher.

April 12, 2018

Gentle body wash

Even though this is an exfoliating body wash, I found it gentle on my skin and very moisturizing. I like Aveeno products and would buy this again. The scent is very mild.

I received this product for review from Chick Advisor.

April 12, 2018

Pleasantly surprised!

Updated On: April 12, 2018

I wasn't quite sure what to expect from this product, since it has walnut shells in it I thought it might be a bit scratchy or have an uneven consistency. But the body wash had a nice smooth consistency, and the walnut shell powder wasn't overdone. The body was itself has a nice thickness to it, so a little goes a long way. The smell was also very pleasant - sort of fresh and green. It made my skin feel soft instantly! #gotitfree

Juste Wow!

Je vais définitivement acheter ce produit et le faire découvrir à ma famille et mes amis. Ma peau est définitivement radieuse et tellement douce c'est extraordinaire! #cadeau #AVEENOPositivelyRadiant.

Love it

Absolutely loved this. Makes my skin feel very soft and moisturized. I suffer from dry skin in the winter and this helps with the dryness. Will buy it again for sure.

New Brunswick, Canada

I love it!

Aveeno did it again! This exfoliating body wash feels so good on my skin and the scent is absolutely wonderful. It left my skin feeling and looking healthier looking. Thank you for choosing me to receive this item free! #gotitfree

Positively Amazing!!

I love this product, and I will buy it again. The smell is the classic Aveeno smell, very light and refreshing. I love the way it lathers most of all. You only use a little amount and it goes a long way. I will recommend this to everyone, and I will purchase this for my whole family.I got this for free, but my honest opinion is that this is truly a great product. #Gotitfree :)

Très bon produit!!!

Ce produit est vraiment génial il sent vraiment bon et rend la peau douce je le recommande vraiment pour les gens qui ont la peau sensible un gros wowwwww

April 11, 2018

Fresh and clean, thats how I feel.

I feel fresh,I feel clean,I love this body wash.I got to try it out for the first time.I will definitely be a regular customer of this brand now and product.I used to think other brands worked better for my skin,but I was wrong.Just after a few washes my skin has improved in conjuction with the lotion I really love how my winter skin changed so dramatically and so fast.I used to have to lotion up and add oil to my skin as its very dry in winter.This helped so much.Thanks.

April 11, 2018

It's like a 2-in-1 body wash and body scrub!

I received this body wash for free from ChickAdvisor. #gotitfree

I really like this Aveeno exfoliating body wash because it's like having a 2-in-1 body wash and body scrub! I like that it's gentle and doesn't feel scratchy but it's effective enough to where I know it's working for my dry skin. It's a total time saver for me because I don't have to use a scrub afterwards. I really like how fresh and light the scent it. Perfect for sensitive skin. My skin felt softer after my first time using it. The bottle is really big so you're getting a lot for your money. I would recommend and would purchase in the future.

WoW

Love it !!! This body wash It left my skin very soft. This is a great product for someone with very sensitive. J'adore !!! super hydratation et rends ma peau super douce. C'est parfait pour les peaux sensibles !!!