Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops Reviews
#2 in Serums

Enhance your skin’s natural radiance and give it a boost of moisture with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Infusion Drops. This hydrating facial serum gives you 48 hour moisture for a lit-from-within glow while also helping to even your skin tone & texture.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Use these drops alone as a serum or drop them into your favorite moisturizer
  • This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau et son niveau d’hydratation grâce aux gouttes infusion Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage procure 48 heures d’hydratation et fait rayonner la peau de l’intérieur, tout en aidant à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ces gouttes s’utilisent seules, comme sérum, ou avec votre hydratant favori.
  • Exemptes de parabènes et de phtalates, non comédogène et hypoallergéniques.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

March 15, 2019

Lightweight Moisturizer

I am already an Aveeno fan so I was very excited when I was selected to try this product out for free. It has a nice clean smell, very pretty bottle, and easy to apply the droplets into the palms of my hands. I was able to distribute the drops all over my face and it left my face very moisturized and with a glow. I am impressed with the size of the bottle, this will last me a while. Overall I'm happy with the results and I'm looking forward to seeing how this product does after a few weeks of use.

Sens le paradis

J'ai adoré le produit, il sent bon et s'applique bien. Il pénètre bien la peau et la rends douce. J'ai utilisé ce produit avec mon hydratant habituelle et les résultats était très bien.

Aveeno smooth!

I love love love these infusion drops! I love that I can add them to any cream I am currently using but I actually prefer them alone! They made my face feel extra soft and hydrated. I love using it day and night and I really like the no mess dropper. I’m so glad I got to try this product for free through chickadvisor!

Maximum Glow!

Aveeno has always been my go to skincare line since I have sensitive skin and when I had a chance to try out their Aveeno MaxGlow line from Chickadvisor. The product is very light scented and sinks into the skin quickly once applied. I use it in the AM with my moisturizer and before I use the no-mess sleep mask. I would definitely buy this after I'm done!

A good moisturizing serum

I use moisturizing serums on the regular and this is a great drugstore choice. It's a good amount of serum and the dropper is nice for dispensing the right amount. My skin definitely felt moisturized, I would definitely purchase this again.

March 14, 2019

Generous size and works well!

The amount of product you get seems generous and the dropper makes it super simple to make sure you're not using too much. I love Aveeno products in general because they are affordable and work well usually so I feel this is a good value.

The product itself is lightly scented - definitely not offensive but if you're scent sensitive steer clear. I was using the recommended three drops before my moisturizer I found that while I was waiting for it to sink in it made my skin feel kind of tight? After I applied moisturizer the feeling left and it does say you can mix into your moisturizer so that feeling can probably be avoided. I did notice my skin did seem a lot more glowy and nice after a few days of use.

I would probably purchase this again but am probably only going to use it for my daytime routine going forward as I prefer other products for night.

Love these!

I love the way these drops make my skin feel. I noticed a difference almost immediately. They didnt leave my skin feeling oily or shiny which is nice. I have even added some to my reg facial moisturizer.

Love it

I got to test this out for free In exchange for my review , I have been using it for a few days now. And I absolutely love it ! You get a lot of product as well in the bottle. I have been mixing it with my moisturizer in the morning and my skins feel extra soft and glowly . I would absolutely purchase this

Very good product

I really enjoy using the aveeno maxglow infusion drops. I have been using it for 2 weeks now. It seems like my skin is really liking the texture and effectiveness of the drop. My skin do have a glow to it now even when I dont put on any makeup. Very good job aveeno

#got it free

Aussi reçu gratuitement via chickadvisor, j’ai toujours aimé la qualité des produits Aveeno et ceux-ci sont tout aussi bon . J’aime bien l’applicateur pour avoir la dose parfaite ! Bon parfum et laisse la peau douce