Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops Reviews
#6 in Serums

Enhance your skin’s natural radiance and give it a boost of moisture with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Infusion Drops. This hydrating facial serum gives you 48 hour moisture for a lit-from-within glow while also helping to even your skin tone & texture.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Use these drops alone as a serum or drop them into your favorite moisturizer
  • This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau et son niveau d’hydratation grâce aux gouttes infusion Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage procure 48 heures d’hydratation et fait rayonner la peau de l’intérieur, tout en aidant à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ces gouttes s’utilisent seules, comme sérum, ou avec votre hydratant favori.
  • Exemptes de parabènes et de phtalates, non comédogène et hypoallergéniques.

March 18, 2019

High quality, boutique like product

These AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT MAXGLOW INFUSION DROPS make your skin feel really refreshed and glowing. Feels like you just left the spa!!! I would recommend this to anyone trying to treat themselves without leaving home.

Great product

It went on smooth and worked well with my moisturizer. I would definitely buy this product again. The price is great. Aveeno is my go to! The results are great.

Good product!!

#gotitfree from chickadvisor. I actually found this product very good, however I still needed to use a regular moisturizer with the product. The product has a pleasant scent, went on well and absorbed into the skin quickly. Have been using it for a week now, and have not seen any major differences in my skin. Overall, I believe it is a good product if you add a couple drops to your regular moisturizing routine :)

Brightening and Smoothing

Ive been using the Max Glow Infusion drops for a week now and I love how soft and smooth my skin feels. Not only that but I feel that my skin appears brighter. The infusion drops has a nice droplet applicator and smooths on evenly. I love how refreshing it smells, its not over powering at all. Its in a perfect sized container which will last me a couple months with continuous usage. I also love how it does not make my skin oily looking. You can also put a couple drops in your moisturizer which I have been doing and works great.

I defiantly recommend this too my friends and family. Great product and worked very well on my skin.

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor and Aveeno. :)

Good under makeup

I really liked the way the Infusion Drops feel under makeup. The product isn’t greasy at all and smells so fresh! I don’t think it makes my skin glow as much as I would like and it’s not moisturizing enough.

Smells amazing!

This serum promises to infuse moisture into your skin, and it definitely does! I literally needed a few drops to make my skin feel soft. I was actually surprised that is suggests using this before moisturizer - I could easy use it instead of!

Also, I love the clean, fresh scent - even my husband does and he would gladly use it! I'm going to have to hide it so I don't have to share!

I can't say my skin is glowing, but since it's soft and moisturized, I'm pretty happy - I'd rather that vs. Aveeno adding sparkles or other unnecessary ingredients just to fake a glow. Since I have oily skin anyway, I'd much rather a matte finish :)

Great product

**disclosure, I received this product for free from chickadvisor and aveeno for an honest review**

Honestly, I’ve only used these twice so far and I’m already loving it ! It made my face feel hydrated and smooth without causing irritations. I noticed a slight glow just after one use !

Updated On: March 18, 2019

After using only the drops and not putting it in my moisturizer it does make my skin feel smooth and hydrated but when i was wearing no make up my friend asked me why my face was darker then my neck ..... for some reason this product makes my face darker.

Super

La texture est assez surprenante! Je m’attendAis a avoir la peau super grasse apres et finalement cest juste parfait ! Je me sens plus resplandissante depuis que j’utilise les produits!

Texture incroyable

J'ai testé gratuitement la nouvelle gamme de Aveeno MaxGlow grâce à Chickadvisor. Voici un review honnête sur AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT MAXGLOW INFUSION DROPS.

J'adore le design de la petite bouteille ainsi que l'instrument pour prendre le produit. La texture est laiteuse mais riche, et donne un éclat immédiat à la peau. Le produit est beaucoup plus hydratant que ce a quoi je m'attendais, ce qui m'a agréablement surprise. L'odeur est différente de ce qu'on retrouve habituellement dans les produits visage, c'est un autre plus pour moi.

Je recommande !

March 15, 2019

Never used before so different for me

I have never used drops like this before for my skin but worth a try. It felt slightly oily on my skin at first but kept it soft afterwards. Somewhat confused on how much to use for effectiveness as well. I see them prices around $22, so not sure I’d make the investment unless I got more used to it