Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops Reviews
#2 in Serums

Enhance your skin’s natural radiance and give it a boost of moisture with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Infusion Drops. This hydrating facial serum gives you 48 hour moisture for a lit-from-within glow while also helping to even your skin tone & texture.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Use these drops alone as a serum or drop them into your favorite moisturizer
  • This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau et son niveau d’hydratation grâce aux gouttes infusion Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage procure 48 heures d’hydratation et fait rayonner la peau de l’intérieur, tout en aidant à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ces gouttes s’utilisent seules, comme sérum, ou avec votre hydratant favori.
  • Exemptes de parabènes et de phtalates, non comédogène et hypoallergéniques.

No more dry patches!

I have been getting dry patches all over my faces, I’ve used moisturizers, oils, serums and homemade products, but they always came back. I used these drops for over a week now and I’ve never had any dry patches, I don’t know how this thing works but I can’t believe a drug store product saved my skin! I use it after the aveeno moisturizer for better results.

I love these drops!

I love mixing these drops in either my moisturizer or foundation. It gives a nice natural glow and isn’t sticky or too fragrant. I would definitely recommend this to others! I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion.

March 29, 2019

Amazing Product! Must Try!

I'll be honest, I was skeptical when I first tried this product and even on my first use I did not notice much of a difference. However within a week, all of that changed. I get dull skin especially when the weather changes, and this product at this time has been a godsend! My skin looks so lovely and fresh, I use it under my moisturizer daily. Another thing I really enjoyed about this product is the light scent of it, it is very fresh, and makes me happy. I would definitely recommend trying it out.

Pretty effective

I used this product by mixing it into my facial moisturizer, and it made my moisturizer go further! It gave a dewy look without looking greasy or oily. After prolonged use, I do think it has evened out my skin tone a bit. My skin feels moisturized and I didn't feel any adverse effects. Only downside is that it is pretty expensive, but it will last for a looooong time!

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

March 29, 2019

Talk about feeling radiant!

I just loved this little bottle of magic! The easy applicator allows you to use the few drops needed to brighten your skin appearance! I loved the smell and texture of these infusion drops, easy to apply on the go and as a bonus it can be added to your everyday moisturizer!

March 29, 2019

This product is now a part of my everyday routine

I loved the Macglow no-mess sleep mask because it was actually comforting and relaxing and then left my face feeling nice and soft in the morning. I would definitely reccomened this product to my family and friends and thank you ChickAdvisor and Aveeno for giving me the chance to try this product.

Great under makeup product

I love this product, I did not even know about it before I was picked to review it. It is great to use before applying makeup, it is light weight and easy to control how much to use because of the dropper. I will continue with this brand as I love the feeling of my skin and it does leave a glow. I just find it to be a little expensive.

Very good quality

I was not expecting to like this product but I am! I mix few drops each morning and before bed with my normal moisturizer. Give a luxury feeling and great hydration for the skin

Maxglowdrops

Jai essauer le produit aveeno maxglow drops et jai bien aimer ce quil fesait a ma peau! Je lai utiliser avec mon hydratant et ma peau etais douce et sentais bon!

I would try again

I really liked the smell of these infusion drops. It leaves my skin feeling so soft. I will continue to use so I can get the glow I desire. This product came so fast.