Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops Reviews
#2 in Serums

Enhance your skin’s natural radiance and give it a boost of moisture with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Infusion Drops. This hydrating facial serum gives you 48 hour moisture for a lit-from-within glow while also helping to even your skin tone & texture.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Use these drops alone as a serum or drop them into your favorite moisturizer
  • This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau et son niveau d’hydratation grâce aux gouttes infusion Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage procure 48 heures d’hydratation et fait rayonner la peau de l’intérieur, tout en aidant à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ces gouttes s’utilisent seules, comme sérum, ou avec votre hydratant favori.
  • Exemptes de parabènes et de phtalates, non comédogène et hypoallergéniques.

Infusion parfaite

Wow j ai un coup de foudre pour ce produit. Il ne suffit que trois petite goutte de ce sérum afin d'hydraté et d'éluminer ta peau. Le tein semble vivant et lumineux. Il pénétre dans les pores de peau sans laisser de couche désagréable. Le visage rayonne.

Aveeno infusion drops

I got to try AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT MAXGLOW INFUSION DROPS as part of the Product Review Club #gotitfree. I tried the drops on their own before I applied my regular moisturizer. I did find it easier to add a few drops to my moisturizer and apply it at the same time. My skin feels soft and refreshed after a cold dry winter. There was very minimal scent. I like that the drops contain kiwi extract. The dropper attached to the lid makes it easy to use as much as you want. I would recommend it to my family and friends.

Supreme Quality

This is so light and airy. I used this after washing my face in the morning and saw great results. My skin was dewy and not greasy. It gave a plump look and a healthy glow....amazing.

#gotitfree

March 29, 2019

Really makes my skin glow

I love this product because it can be used on its own for a dewy glow look, or I can mix it in with my moisturiser to give it a boost. I find the dropper to be a bit difficult to use as I can only get one drop out at a time, and have to keep refilling the dropper to get more drops of product out. It is a nice light formula, which feels light and refreshing on the skin.

Love the soft feeling

This product feels so light and soft. I can’t really tell if it helps my skin to glow but it sure feels really nice to smear it on my face.
    I’m not sure about the effectiveness of the dropper style container but on another hand it’s not a problem either. Will certainly buy this product

2.8/5

Meh product

These drops are ok. I really don't notice a huge difference when I use them, Maybe a bit of glow, but if I apply it to one side of my face and not the other, you really can't tell the difference. The product is not oily and applies nice. I don't notice any skin care difference, my face is not softer or anything like that. It's a fun product, but I will probably not be purchasing it for myself.

J'adore vraiment !!!

J'ai vraiment beaucoup beaucoup aimé ! Texture parfaite, sent super bon et on devient la peau toute douce !! C'est certain que je vais racheter le produit
    Merci vraiment de m'avoir fait découvrir ce bijou gratuitement

New fav!

This is my new fav face product. Most moisturizers tend to break me out, as they are too thick, not with this one. Because this moisturizer comes as drops it is easy to apply and doesn't clog my pores. I wear it alone on no makeup days and add it to another moisturizer when wearing make up. Love it!

Prince Edward Island, Canada

My skin loves it!

I absolutely love Aveeno brand as a whole. I have used many different products and this new line is amazing. The positively radiant maxglow infusion drops are so amazing. I love the texture, a little goes a long way and wow my dry skin felt hydrated and glowy. My skin tone which usually has a lot of red tones was a lot more even and the texture of my skin was so soft and smooth. It felt very gentle on my skin and my skin just soaked it up. My skin felt soft and hydrated all day and that is rare for me to not have to reapply due to dryness.I have already recommended this product to family , friends and anyone who will listen. I was fortunate to have received this product for free, but all opinions and experiences are my own. My experience with AVEENO MAXGLOW has been top notch. This is a must try in my books.

March 29, 2019

Easy way to add a little glow into your skincare routine!

This serum is moisturizing and helped me get my skin glowing! I love the dropper style bottle of this serum as it made it super easy and mess free when dispensing the product. I liked how it was not tacky after applying it and how quickly the product was absorbed into my skin.

Updated On: March 29, 2019

I received this product to try from ChickAdvisor.