Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Micellar Gel Cleanser Reviews

Enhance your face’s natural radiance with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Micellar Gel Cleanser. This gel face wash works like a magnet to draw out and wash away makeup, oil, and other skin-dulling impurities. With moisture-rich soy and kiwi complex, its unique formula is designed to leave skin feeling hydrated, soft, and dewy.

• This hydrating gel cleanser is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores.
  • Use daily for bright, healthy looking skin

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau grâce au gel nettoyant micellaire Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce gel pour le visage agit comme un aimant pour déloger et dissoudre le maquillage, le sébum et les autres impuretés qui alourdissent le teint. À base d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi ultrahydratant, sa formule exclusive confère hydratation, douceur et fraîcheur à la peau.

• Ce gel nettoyant hydratant est hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène, ce qui veut dire qu’il n’obstrue pas les pores.
  • Utilisez-le tous les jours pour une peau éclatante d'apparence saine.

July 20, 2019

This is such an amazing brand I usually work quite a bit of makeup during the day and this always has a job by washing it off and cleaning up my pores

June 27, 2019

beautiful skin

I was skeptical at first but I have to admit, it has become my favorite facial cleanser! I have normal skin with a slightly more oily skin in the T zone. THis product works wonders and I haven't had suche a nice skin in a very long time!

June 04, 2019

Amazing!

By far the best skin cleanser I have ever tried. I have combination skin and noticed dramatic results in about a week of using this product. My skin is smoother, less oily in my problem areas, and remains hydrated in the dry areas. I used to use positively radiant by aveeno but have since switched to this!

April 30, 2019
    Vietnam

À essayer !!

C'est un plaisir de se nettoyer le visage avec ce produit, texture et fini agréables. J'étais curieuse d'essayer cette gamme et je n'ai pas été déçue !!

April 30, 2019

I would buy this product again & recommend it to my friends.

This product smells so nice, easy to apply with fingertips into a lather and my face feels so great afterwards. Skin feels moisturized not dry after rinsing.

April 28, 2019

Love love love!!

I absolutely love this facial cleanser!! The scent is mild and very nice! The texture is smooth and goes on very well and absorbs quickly! I will most definitely recommend this to my friends! I did receive this for free in exchange for my honest review!

April 26, 2019

Love it!

I love everything about this product,from the smell,texture,the way it feels on my skin.When I wash my face it feels amazingly soft for hours! I use it a few times a week! Love it!

April 11, 2019

I love this cleanser!

I really love using this cleanser. It’s light, and weightless. It doesn’t leave a film of anything on your skin. It’s not drying at all. It left a bit of makeup on my skin but that could have been because I don’t scrub very hard as I have sensitive skin. Overall an awesome product!

April 10, 2019

Amazing!

I was so excited to receive some aveeno products from chickadvisor and I’m blown away by the max glow line! I already loved aveeno products but I’ll for sure be trying all the other max glow products and repurchasing the ones I did get to try!

April 08, 2019

Great Cleanser

I really enjoyed this cleanser. It is very lightly scented and works great. My skin always feels great after using the cleanser. I have dry skin and this product did not suck the moisture out the way some cleansers do.