Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Micellar Gel Cleanser Reviews

Enhance your face’s natural radiance with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Micellar Gel Cleanser. This gel face wash works like a magnet to draw out and wash away makeup, oil, and other skin-dulling impurities. With moisture-rich soy and kiwi complex, its unique formula is designed to leave skin feeling hydrated, soft, and dewy.

• This hydrating gel cleanser is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores.
  • Use daily for bright, healthy looking skin

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau grâce au gel nettoyant micellaire Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce gel pour le visage agit comme un aimant pour déloger et dissoudre le maquillage, le sébum et les autres impuretés qui alourdissent le teint. À base d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi ultrahydratant, sa formule exclusive confère hydratation, douceur et fraîcheur à la peau.

• Ce gel nettoyant hydratant est hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène, ce qui veut dire qu’il n’obstrue pas les pores.
  • Utilisez-le tous les jours pour une peau éclatante d'apparence saine.

July 20, 2019

This is such an amazing brand I usually work quite a bit of makeup during the day and this always has a job by washing it off and cleaning up my pores

April 30, 2019
    Vietnam

À essayer !!

C'est un plaisir de se nettoyer le visage avec ce produit, texture et fini agréables. J'étais curieuse d'essayer cette gamme et je n'ai pas été déçue !!

Virginia, United States

Worked ok

Texture and feel was fine and the overall cleaning of my face was good. But it didn't do much for me other more than what any other face cleanser would

3.2/5

Not bad!

I wasn't sure what to expect with this product! I regularly use micellar water in my current routine so adding this cleanser into the mix seemed like a pretty good idea.

The thing I did like about this cleanser, was that it left my skin feeling soft and healthy. It definitely won't leave you dried out or greasy, just a nice normal skin texture.

I don't really have any negatives for it, other than it did the really deliver any "glow" or benefits to my skin, none visible at least.

All in all, didn't hate it, didn't love it, probably wouldn't purchase it for myself.

New Brunswick, Canada

Gel est nice

J ai recu le Aveeno Gel Nettoyant Micellaire gratuitement pour le tester et je l ai bien aimer . La texture etais bien ,le produits fonctionne tres bien et il sent bon , je vais continuer de l utiliser longtemps

April 04, 2019

J’ai adoré

J’ai reçu les produits Aveeno gratuitement à l’essai par Chickadvisor. J’ai adorée le gel ! Doux pour la peau, ne laissant pas de corps gras dans le visage !

April 04, 2019

Great product!

I got this from Chick Advisor and used it right away. It made my skin radiant and smooth. I love the scent. It lathered well. I would buy this product again!

Saskatchewan, Canada

overall ok cleanser

i got this product for free and used as soon as receiving it.After a few weeks use, I dont think it cleans any better than other cleanser I used before. However, i feel that it doesn't dry out my skin as much as the other brand either. While I cant tell a significant difference in terms of glow and radiation, I like the smell and texture of it. Overall, i will rate it above average.

Never felt so clean

Works amazing! My face has never felt so clean without drying out my skin as many other cleansers tend to do. The smell is awakening with no chemical odour. I've added to my daily routine and after a week loving the results!

April 03, 2019

I really love this product!

When I first use the AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT MAXGLOW MICELLAR GEL CLEANSER it is also like any other gel cleanser but what I noticed is the effect on my skin I can really feel that it cleanse my skin and it did not make my skin dry , actually it makes my skin smooth even after the first use.