Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Serum & Primer Reviews
#4 in Serums

Create a glowing, smooth canvas for makeup with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Serum and Primer. This hydrating facial serum is designed to illuminate and prime skin for makeup in one simple step. The multi-tasking face primer and serum features a two-phase formula that’s lightweight and fast absorbing, which allows for easy layering. Use as the final step of your skin care routine or as a primer before applying makeup.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • The hydrating facial primer & serum is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores

Créez un teint radieux et lisse pour le maquillage grâce au Sérum + Base Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage illumine le teint et prépare la peau pour le maquillage en une étape simple. Ce soin multifonctions est doté d’une formule biphasée légère comme l’eau qui s’absorbe rapidement, pour faciliter l’application d’autres produits. Utilisez-le à l’étape finale de votre routine de soins du visage ou avant le maquillage, comme base.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates, et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).

Ok but no wow factor

I received this product to try #gotitfree from chick advisor. I was super excited and I use both serum and primer daily. Now I liked the light scent and easy application. What I did not like was the oily feeling on my skin. I did not find it moisturizing at all it just really fell short from what I was hoping it would be . I will stick to my serum and primer routine that I currently have.

MAXGLOW Aveeno Serum + Primer

🥝 I personally am not a fan or using serums and have not really ever used one. This one claims that your skin will feel different and better after using it for 5 days. I was a bit Skeptic of that claim and didn’t really believe it. I have sensitive skin so I always try to stay away from oils.

🥝 This serum and the claim that #Aveeno makes is so true. I have noticed a difference in my skin texture and appearance in less than 5 days. I use after I have my face cream on and my skin looks better right away.

🥝 Aveeno does say that it can be used under makeup. I don’t wear makeup often but I still used it. I would keep using it.

🥝 There was one thing that I didn’t like about the bottle is that the top is sometimes hard to take off and I wish it was a pump instead of a big hole. I found that I wasted product by dumping it into my hand.

🥝 This is also reasonably priced and can be found at Walmart, Amazon and Shoppers Drug Mart. Can’t go wrong with this! I highly recommend it and will be letting all my friends and family know as well! #gotitfree #chickadvisorreviewclub #chickadvisor #tryaveenomaxglow #productpoet #aveeno #aveenomaxglow

#tryAveenoMaxGlow

Not for my skin type

I’ve got combination skin and was originally excited to see a two in one product to simplify my routine however I find that switching from my everyday vitamin c serum to this has actually made my skin less glowy. I’ve tried later this on just as a primer and as a serum/primer duo but neither makes my makeup last any longer. This might work better for someone with more sensitive skin or drier skin but it’s a pass for me.

#tryaveenomaxglow
    #gotitfree

Love this product

I received the Aveeno Maxglow serum +primer for free, and am so glad I had the chance to try it. It left my skin feeling very hydrated, which was nice after the winter had dried my skin. Your face positively glows after using it. It absorbs fast and is not greasy. I love the fact that it is hypoallergenic, as I have sensitive skin. I have noticed my skin has improved after only a few days of using it. I will definitely be using this as my beauty regimen.

Love it!!

Thank you for giving this product to me free. I have told my friends about it. It’s a very light scent. Feels great on my skin. My skin feels soft and smooth after. I would recommend this product .

Aveeno Maxglow Serum + Primer

Thank you Chick Avisor for allowing me to test this product!
    I had assumed that this would be like any other makeup primer, and was I ever wrong! This primer is not like any other primer I've tried. Looking at the packaging the product is an a translucent bottle, so you are able to see the product separation inside. I had no problem with getting a few drops into my palm and applying it to my face. I have large pores and most primers I have tried actually make them look larger after applying makeup. Not this primer/serum combo. It was hydrating with no greasy/oily finish,it absorbed so well into my skin, and my skin felt so silky and smooth after application. This is by far my favorite aveeno product to date, and I can say that I've finally found a makeup primer that works for my skin! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with combination skin!

Awesome serum/primer

This is a really great serum. I love this product. I know it says to apply after your skincare routine as a last step but I use it before my moisturizer and I prefer it that way. It depends what I’m using it for. If I plan to use makeup that day I’ll use it as the directions say. Otherwise, I’ll use it before my moisturizer.

It’s light feeling, not oily, light scent. Skin feels really soft and a nice glow is left when applied. Very happy using this product will definitely purchase once I run out. A little goes a long way so that’s a plus as well. I got this product for free from chickadvisor.

2.0/5

Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Serum & Primer

I found Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Serum & Primer to be a very confusing product. The texture is very watery for a serum or a primer. It has the consistency of a toner. Everytime I had to apply it on my face I wanted grab a cotton pad, the way you do with a toner, instead of patting it on my face with my fingers.

It comes in a clear plastic bottle and separates into a 2-phase liquid, so you need to shake the bottle before every use. When you remove the lid it spills out, so after the first couple of times I started to remove the lid first, cover the bottle with my finger and then shake the bottle. Dispensing a few drops into you palm is also pretty messy. A dropper would have been a better option for this product.

I gave this a try without applying makeup and it left my face feeling a bit sticky (I have combination skin). I also use this before applying makeup and even thou it did not interfere with my makeup, I also did not see any significant improvement.

I found the product to be expensive and would not add this to my daily routine. I would not recommend it to family and friends.

Disclaimer: I received a free product for review. This is my honest opinion.

Great serum!

I use this product after washing my face before bed, and also before applying makeup. I do feel it's better suited as a serum rather than a primer as my skin was a little oily after using it as a primer.

I love the light scent in this product, but I also love how soft my skin is after using it. My skin truly glows underneath my concealer and foundation!

California, United States

Moisturizes and helps keep your makeup on!

Thank you to Chickadvisor for sending me this product to test out and review.
    The packaging of this product is very interesting. Before I apply the product, I have to shake the bottle so that the two separate layers will mix together to do their job. The serum has a nice soft scent and is very smooth and easy to apply to the face. It absorbs nicely into my skin and leaves a soft sheen to it.
    I have no problems applying my foundation smoothly on top of this product. It definitely helps my foundation sit better on my skin.
    My skin feels moisturized throughout the day after I use this.
    I would definitely recommend this two-in-one product for anyone who is looking for convenience and effectiveness.